AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

View Poll Results: Hayate no Gotoku!! (2nd Season) - Episode 23 Rating
Perfect 10 7 26.92%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 34.62%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 4 15.38%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 23.08%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-08, 02:56   Link #21
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

A good setup episode, it already gives you the feeling next one will be great.
Some good laughs here and there:

- Sakuya (who I'd have wished to see in that bunny outfit in the OP ^^) and family.
- Isumi, who wasn't lost the only time she should have been lost.
- Isumi, who witnessed the whole scene, and yet misunderstood.
- Chiharu, it's not that if you change clothes, slightly vary hairstyle and remove glasses no one will be able to spot you (same was for Maria in ep.22)

- Bakemonogatari reference!

Isn't it, Ayayasaki-kun ? (sorry, I stuttered)
Old 2009-09-08, 08:34   Link #22
JackSparrowRon
Naifu Handler~

Hehehe... personally, I'm up for any episode involving Chiharu now. Her character development seems to be at the top of my list for "Anime Characters that should be followed" =D (Grrrr... beasty glasses...)

When I first heard of the double-life thing, along with the maid cafe part, I already had my hopes up for something uber moe-ish to happen. Mmm... not the best result I've seen, but her reaction was extremely enjoyable anyways! Now, armed with that dangerously... dangerous maid uniform, and because I didn't see it coming, I was totally blown away with the sudden voice change (as always!). Sheesh, haven't seen such reactions in a LOOOOONG while; but that's Hayate no Gotoku for you!

Yep, and of course, freakishly comedic moments occur from time to time (AIKA-SAN?!?!?!), great jabs of laughter inserted here and there... there really isn't much to discern this episode from another HnG one. Except for Haru-chan. *waves flag* Awesome disguise, fastest blown cover I've ever seen. *Sniff sniff* I sense blackmail coming her way~^^

Through episode 23, we start getting introduced to more characters from the Student Council, and I like that. A lot of things left unexplained with the Student Council besides Hina-chan sitting at the desk all day. With the three vibrant mosquitos.

Would've been better if they toned down a little on the whole "Sakuya forcing jokes into the episodes", but I guess... it would serve as a good running gag, with Wataru and all(?) Especially surprising for me to see Sakuya comforting him after his whole stand-up comedy moment.

An obvious 9/10 from me.
Old 2009-09-08, 13:19   Link #23
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Isn't it, Ayayasaki-kun ? (sorry, I stuttered)
No, stuttering would be: "Ayayayayayayayasaki-kun"

Humu good episode as usual. Aika is a real sadist and must be stopped! I feel sorry for "Haru" that she has her tail caught by such a sadist

I really like Sakuya character and her "development" with Wataru just made the whole room hotter. I think it is about time that Wataru steps up to the spot light and show what he is made of. I think they make a nice couple.

Sakuya's siblings were
As expected XD

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2009-09-09, 01:05   Link #24
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

I'm loving this season of Hayate but I sincerely doubt them animating the Athena arc at this point (which is 100% the reason I'm still watching / reading this series). I hope I'm wrong though.

;p

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Old 2009-09-09, 03:19   Link #25
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Lol , i didn't pay attention for Ararararagi's reference ^^
Sakuya sure would love a boyfriend with great humor
Old 2009-09-10, 03:26   Link #26
Mentar
Banned

24 would be a natural climax and conclusion to the season. It has a bit of everything: A big milestone in the Hina-Ayumu relationship (to be honest, it's the chapter which elevated Ayumu to the top tier for me), a very cute scene around Nagi/Maria/Hayate, lots of secondary characters showing up and lots of fireworks.

So, ep24, come here ^_^
Old 2009-09-10, 09:04   Link #27
IndoViking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
24 would be a natural climax and conclusion to the season. It has a bit of everything: A big milestone in the Hina-Ayumu relationship (to be honest, it's the chapter which elevated Ayumu to the top tier for me), a very cute scene around Nagi/Maria/Hayate, lots of secondary characters showing up and lots of fireworks.

So, ep24, come here ^_^
Yeah, especially looking at how JC is catching up to the main story...it should be good.

And one more thing, we're definitely getting a third season ^_^ (No way they're gonna left Athena)
Old 2009-09-12, 02:58   Link #28
ChaosMaster130
Wanderer

*COUGH* Uh you might want to edit that last name there.
Spoilers you know >_>
Old 2009-09-19, 17:07   Link #29
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

If comedy is not one's thing, then that person would look like a twerp on stage in front of the crowd.

And don't trust your closest friend to keep the secret about you working part-time as a maid.
Closed Thread