AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-03, 03:42   Link #3981
NyaaTaku
Nyaaaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirst View Post
Guys , today is such a busy day since my Thai web-mate went to buy Mahouka light novel vol 1 and they said that the line is a mess and unorganized by the publishing company so they must take 2 hours to get novel.
Spoiler for Here is the proof:
Wahhhhh!! Yak dai junggg !! T_T
Where did you find it from?? Why can't I find any ones translated into Thai here?
The only one I was able to find was Sword Art Online, Daimao and Highschool DxD. > < SO jealous !!
Old 2013-04-03, 03:59   Link #3982
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
You know sometimes I wonder why no one has try to learn something like rentanjutsu, which basically magic to manipulate bodily function...I'm sure it can defeat many people easily...how many people can fight while having stomachache, diarrhea, bladder problem...hehe plus it can be used for other thing....

Instead learning all these super destructive tech upon other destructive tech
i would no like one of my favorite ln to become like gintama;a fight interrupted because of diarrhea...that style dosn't suit me.
Old 2013-04-03, 06:01   Link #3983
hakazee

just read Chapter 15 (incomplete)

Quote:
No wounds remained on either of the two, and the scent of blood had faded.

so both of them wounded and tatsuya healed them ?
Old 2013-04-03, 09:10   Link #3984
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
just read Chapter 15 (incomplete)

so both of them wounded and tatsuya healed them ?
Miyuki, her mother and Sakurai were shot in Ch.14, so yes, they were wounded and Tatsuya healed them.
Old 2013-04-03, 09:19   Link #3985
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Miyuki, her mother and Sakurai were shot in Ch.14, so yes, they were wounded and Tatsuya healed them.
He's talking about the update to V8C15. It's left purposely vague I think. Maya was the only one who used attack magic though so the only blood that would have been spilled was likely Tatsuya's
Old 2013-04-03, 09:54   Link #3986
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Volume 10 confirmed June release.
Old 2013-04-03, 14:10   Link #3987
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
He's talking about the update to V8C15. It's left purposely vague I think. Maya was the only one who used attack magic though so the only blood that would have been spilled was likely Tatsuya's
I think it's pretty telling that the quote says either of the two instead of "no wounds remaind on Tatsuya" for me this implies that both where wounded and healed, either by Tatsuya or other means. Is it stated weather or not Maya has self regeneration like Tatsuya?

That's good news Chaos2Frozen! I'll use my time manipulation chamber and find out what happens.
Old 2013-04-03, 15:39   Link #3988
EnigmaticAxiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I think it's pretty telling that the quote says either of the two instead of "no wounds remaind on Tatsuya" for me this implies that both where wounded and healed, either by Tatsuya or other means. Is it stated weather or not Maya has self regeneration like Tatsuya?

That's good news Chaos2Frozen! I'll use my time manipulation chamber and find out what happens.
It may be telling to you, but I still think it was only Tatsuya that was attacked. It would be odd to write that the scent of blood was in the air and then mention that only Tatsuya remained uninjured. Doing so would indicate that Maya was injured in some way when she was not.
Old 2013-04-03, 19:23   Link #3989
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Sorry my comprehension must be a little low or something I'm completely missing something. either way it doesn't directly say Maya was attacked so I'm just putting things together how I want to see them till I read other wise i suppose.
Old 2013-04-03, 21:11   Link #3990
Seitsuki
Onee!

'The Stars are moving.'

'You know what to do, Mr Wesker.'

You can't even blame me.
Old 2013-04-03, 21:17   Link #3991
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

By Maya
Quote:
“Yes. I’m sorry for the other children who are candidates, but it cannot be anyone except Miyuki. So that Tatsuya, that monster, will not turn against us.”
If you really think this why is it hard to make him one of you, No one will care if his magic technical abilities are low. Their is literally a clan that is one of the ten master ones because of a strategic class mage, and Tatsuya is even more powerful.
Old 2013-04-03, 21:41   Link #3992
blackwhite67
Banned

The Yotsuba were already a Master Clan before Tatsuya was even born.
Old 2013-04-03, 21:47   Link #3993
babbo3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
The Yotsuba were already a Master Clan before Tatsuya was even born.
Of course but the point i was making is that pros adding of him as a member outweigh the cons of having him as a enemy (or state of tension who cares).
Old 2013-04-03, 21:54   Link #3994
NeutralZero

IF Tatsuya was born in a different 10 master clan then that might happen but the Yotsuba uphold the ideals of magic down to the very last letter so even if he's so powerful as long as his power can't be classified as magic by their standards then they won't even if it means digging their own grave...
Old 2013-04-03, 22:09   Link #3995
hakazee

ewwww another info dump and my brain been damaged by meteor line explanation hahahahha

Quote:
Hayama had previously served the former Yotsuba Head and is now continuing his service under Maya. While he only appears slightly past middle age, he is actually over 70 years old.

There are many things in this house he is able to say that others would shrink back in fear from.

Also unlike the others, he does not see Tatsuya as a ‘fake’. His own magic ability isn’t of a particularly high level, but having seen countless magicians over the years his venerable experience rated Tatsuya highly.
so Hayama is a Wise and Smart Butler
Old 2013-04-03, 22:42   Link #3996
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
ewwww another info dump and my brain been damaged by meteor line explanation hahahahha
They spent three paragraphs saying "It's a f***ing unblockable laser that Tatsuya can block."
Old 2013-04-03, 23:04   Link #3997
Seitsuki
Onee!

You think it was bad reading it? What about what I had to go through?
Old 2013-04-03, 23:33   Link #3998
babbo3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Your determination is truly god-like i would given up and and said they are lasers and they go "pew" "pew" thank you..
Old 2013-04-03, 23:34   Link #3999
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
ahhh I'm sorry I said something inappropriate about that.

it's a good translation and i just joking about how the writer consistency in making explanation about the magic
Old 2013-04-03, 23:41   Link #4000
Seitsuki
Onee!

Oh no, it's nothing like that. I'm probably just kinda bitter I was all 'translations may be some time' and 'someone else may like to step in' but in the end no one did

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings