AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-03-31, 19:42   Link #2381
Denker

@ivaannom did Rio clearly state "I am againdt polygamy" or did he reject the idea of marrying the girls being proposed?
I think he is not against polygamy, just the idea of the nobles managing his love life.
@Roberto1 as @jagt said, I think its too soon to discard this.
Rio is just now, after about 16 years of loneliness (I include the last years of previoud life)
He himself knows that he has an open wound in his heart, and its up to the girls to take the chance to fill it with themselves now.
TL;DR It all depends on Rio spending more quality time with each girl.
I can see Latifa and the trio hugging him and consolig him, wanting him to be part of their life still.
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-31, 20:08   Link #2382
Nzr150cc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
So...

So, i unexpectedly liked this volume. It's true that it has a lot of parts of the WN, but i already expected that. I'm sure that those parts that are almost the same are from the chapters that jagt said in a post but it's also totally different.

First of all i want to say that as someone that wants a harem ending for this novel this is a bit heartbreaking. I usually don't care if fantasy novels ends in harem or not but let's be honest i want a harem in this since i like a lot of the girls that appear more than Seria and i'm sure that if someone wins it will be or her or Miharu.

Anyways, this is nothing new but Haruto doesn't wants a harem and the girls wants Haruto for themselves, except Christina who claims to be #TeamSensei and Satsuki who claims to be #TeamMiharu. <- Don't believe them, if they can they would get Haruto for themselves 100%

So about this vol...

Spoiler for vol 16:

Edit: Okay no, i finished writting, i don't want to write anymore just ask questions.

Best girl = Christina

Ah BTW, Hiroaki writes isekai novels and it seems that Rei who likes isekai novels has read Hiroaki's novel and he liked Hiroaki's novel, but when Hiroaki heard Rei's opinion it seems that they became good friends.

Of course Hiroaki never said that it was his novel but from his attitude it's very clear.

Ah and last edit: Rui, aka best Heroine, appeared, what he said about Beltram Kingdom was intetesting. Akane appeared too for the first time.

Since no one is asking I'm gonna sleep.
Miharu change "FINALLY"? what's your mean? Does miharu learned martial art and not fear about murderer anymore?
Nzr150cc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-31, 20:31   Link #2383
shadowarc

I think it's too soon to judge the final pairing or harem ending in my opinion. Like jagt said there should be a lot more volumes to go and more time for developments with the girls and Rio.

It's nice to see that Hiroaki-sama (lol) and Takatrash haven't changed. I'm looking forward to Masato training his skills/spirit arts to totally humiliate Takatrash and forcing the trash to use his Laevatein weapon while making some bogus excuse.

edit: Don't get me wrong I'm one of the many in favor of the Harem Ending especially in this series. His revenge is over, and thanks to Aishia, Miharu and Satsuki etc he's written off the original plan to distance and cut himself off from everyone he knew. So until things go to hell again he has plenty of time to unwind and pay more attention to the girls and maybe another trip to Yagumo.

Last edited by shadowarc; 2020-03-31 at 21:24.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-31, 21:08   Link #2384
avalom
~NTR~

For me this volume is the opposite, with what is read is more than confirmed the harem, why? Simple, all the girls will openly go around Rio and he will start to see them very slowly differently, how to say, as people of the opposite sex.
in the end rio will realize that these girls are just as valuable to him as miharu, celia or aishia, in the same way I don't see to flora or satsuki with other boys than rio
Old 2020-03-31, 23:21   Link #2385
Nzr150cc

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowarc View Post
I think it's too soon to judge the final pairing or harem ending in my opinion. Like jagt said there should be a lot more volumes to go and more time for developments with the girls and Rio.

It's nice to see that Hiroaki-sama (lol) and Takatrash haven't changed. I'm looking forward to Masato training his skills/spirit arts to totally humiliate Takatrash and forcing the trash to use his Laevatein weapon while making some bogus excuse.

edit: Don't get me wrong I'm one of the many in favor of the Harem Ending especially in this series. His revenge is over, and thanks to Aishia, Miharu and Satsuki etc he's written off the original plan to distance and cut himself off from everyone he knew. So until things go to hell again he has plenty of time to unwind and pay more attention to the girls and maybe another trip to Yagumo.
You're right. This is just beginning. Next rio will know how much worth all girl for him. And accept harem. Yes I'm wait for rio and the girl's traveling to yagumo region. I think celia will follow rio because she's now like rio assistant.
Nzr150cc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-03-31, 23:26   Link #2386
blackman

I'm also hoping for a harem end. But, Rio just finished his revenge in like a few weeks, and he only just reunited with all the girl recently. I don't know whats its like to kill someone for revenge, but I'm sure he still need time to heal his heart.

He said in this volume he didn't have time to think about love or marriage before, but if he at least get more confidence in himself he believe he will think about it eventually.

It's not like the girls are just somebody to him either. Remember that Rio basically destroy an army because ophia got captured and Celia got hit.
blackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-01, 00:15   Link #2387
Bugfragged

Takahisa is still in a funk? Given the colored image, I thought he would have become some kind of yandere serial killer trying to kill everyone close to Miharu.
Bugfragged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-01, 00:28   Link #2388
Angie Shields

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
It seems there're some unsure about the heroes, their weapons and the existing elements, so lets refresh that information a little.

The heroes and their weapons:

Hiroaki: The hero summoned on Rodania, future headquarters of Restoration to where he's officialy affiliated now, he uses a katana that controls the water, he decided to name it Yamata no Orochi.

Rui: The hero summoned on the Bertram kingdom alongside Kota, Rei, his girlfrined Akane and one more girl. He uses a white bow with golden/yellow decorations that controls lightning, Rui has had several battles already through the series and his bow always shot lightnigt not light, he didn't decide on a name for his weapon or at least he never said it out loud, he seems to be the less chuunish between the known male heroes.

Takatrash: The hero summoned on the Centostella kingdom, in the WN he never used his weapon, during his mock battle with Masato it was mentioned that his weapon was a bastard sword but neither its element, name or appearance were described. In the LN he materializes his weapon when Rio came to Miharu's rescue, a red colored, one meter long, bastard sword, he named it laevateinn, he never used its magic or talked about it, the flames around Takatrash on the illustration, the name and the color of the sword hint greatly that the sword controls the fire but until now nobody said a word about Takatrash's weapon certainly controlling the fire.

Renji: He appeared on the middle off a lake that was dried by the pillar of light that appeared when he was summoned, he moved to the Rubia kingdom more or less two weeks after his summoning and began to work there as an adventurer, he has a friendly relationship with Silvie and Esther Rubia, the kingdom's two princesses but he isn't officialy affialiated to any kingdom yet, he uses a halberd that controls the ice and creates blizzards, he named it cocytus.

Satsuki: The hero summoned on the Galarc kingdom, in the WN she said that her weapon was a spear but she never confirmed its element, in the LN I think she never talked about her weapon or her hero powers with anybody, now I'm guessing her element must be the wind because of that illustration, because those green backgroung and decorations have been using a lot for symbolizing the wind elements on games and stuff, but it's still uncomfirmed, the same with Takatrash nobody has said until now a word about her weapon certainly controlling the wind.

The sixth hero: he/she never appeared on the WN or LN yet, the first mention of this hero was in volume 14, Nidor Proxia mentioned a saint belonging to an organization called the cult of the end, he used the word seijo, saint woman, when he mentioned this hero, something that makes me thing that this hero is a female but it's still unconfirmed, there isn't any kind of information about this hero yet, by elimination I suppose his/her weapon must have the power to control the earth.
Pretty sure that garbage weapon's element is fire.
Author used mythological name for their weapon like:
Yamata no Orochi is an eight-head mythical beast that reside on river.
Cocytus is one of the levels of hell in Dante's Inferno which the area was describe as coldest place ever.
Laevetainn is a flame magical sword used by Surtr in Norse Mythology (Remember when Surtr destroy Asgard in Thor: Ragnarok?). And in DanMachi, Riveria's AOE strongest magic spells with the form of pillars of flames called Rea Laevatainn.
Angie Shields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-01, 00:39   Link #2389
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugfragged View Post
Takahisa is still in a funk? Given the colored image, I thought he would have become some kind of yandere serial killer trying to kill everyone close to Miharu.
Barring some change, I think he will get there. But for now he still seems to be depressed. Lets hope Aki doesn't make it worse by telling anyone that Haruto is allied with demi-humans, that could become a threat.

Hoping for some more intel.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-01, 00:41   Link #2390
blackman

Actually, nobody going to talk about the tea party part?

I love that chapter especially Miharu, Aishia and Rio part. It's soo sweet. We finally have Rio acknowledge that he also Amakawa Haruto and now trully reunite with Miharu again.

[It's been a long time, Mii-chan. I finally meet you again]

*illustration of happy Rio/Haruto with Miharu in tears
blackman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-01, 01:34   Link #2391
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackman View Post

I love that chapter especially Miharu, Aishia and Rio part. It's soo sweet. We finally have Rio acknowledge that he also Amakawa Haruto and now trully reunite with Miharu again.

As far as we know, only Ivaannom and you (apparently) read it, so we can't.
He called her Mii-chan huh? I guess this was the trigger for her to want to change as well.
Old 2020-04-01, 01:42   Link #2392
Misha Necron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
As far as we know, only Ivaannom and you (apparently) read it, so we can't.
He called her Mii-chan huh? I guess this was the trigger for her to want to change as well.
Could someone summarize the whole volume 16? Thanks.
Misha Necron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-01, 02:13   Link #2393
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellCranell View Post
Could someone summarize the whole volume 16? Thanks.
Check out previous page. Ivaannom did a little summary. I will be waiting for jagt's on the wiki later.
Old 2020-04-01, 02:49   Link #2394
Snowbold

I just hope no one decides to screw us for April's Fools Day on the details.
Old 2020-04-01, 02:56   Link #2395
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Ahh, i never said that a harem ending is impossible and it will not end like that, it's just that after reading this volume i find it difficult.

There are still a lot of volumes that will come out later of course and if it was just to change the mind of Rio then it's possible but if the author has to change the other girls mind too then it's even more difficult. And it's showed in this volume that they want Rio for them except some of them like Charlotte who instead of fight wants to cooperate.

Quote:

Yeah, that ending was so precious.

TBH when Charlotte talked about do something to see if Haruto see them as the opposite sex i wanted to see them half-naked, but when she said about make groups and talk with him i was a bit disappointed Well i guess it wasn't realistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzr150cc View Post
Miharu change "FINALLY"? what's your mean? Does miharu learned martial art and not fear about murderer anymore?
I mean her attitude/personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
I just hope no one decides to screw us for April's Fools Day on the details.
Haruto dies at the end of this volume, he was in the castle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
@ivaannom did Rio clearly state "I am againdt polygamy"
Yes, well Christina asked him and Rio said that yes

Last edited by LKK; 2020-04-01 at 09:19. Reason: Posts merged. Don't post multiple times in a row. Use the Edit or Multiple Quote buttons instead.
ivaannom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-01, 03:08   Link #2396
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
I'm also hoping for a harem end. But, Rio just finished his revenge in like a few weeks, and he only just reunited with all the girl recently. I don't know whats its like to kill someone for revenge, but I'm sure he still need time to heal his heart.

He said in this volume he didn't have time to think about love or marriage before, but if he at least get more confidence in himself he believe he will think about it eventually.

It's not like the girls are just somebody to him either. Remember that Rio basically destroy an army because ophia got captured and Celia got hit.
Depends on the situation, I can see that someday Rio would admit that all the girls are important to him, and if the girls happiness means staying with him and they're fine with that then he'll accept their decision.

It would take a long time though
Old 2020-04-01, 03:14   Link #2397
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Depends on the situation, I can see that someday Rio would admit that all the girls are important to him, and if the girls happiness means staying with him and they're fine with that then he'll accept their decision.

It would take a long time though
All the girls are important to him already and he doesn't want to lose them, he admits that

He even asked them that he wants to get close with them so...

If you are saying 'important to him' in a love way then it's a bit different
Old 2020-04-01, 03:26   Link #2398
hihoperorin

I'm 99% sure this is a harem. Otherwise she was trolling us all along. Why would u even give the heroines that much time and focuse on them so much just to cut them out in the end? It doesn't make sense. Also remember this
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
For celebrating the 1.000.000 sold books hj bunko made the published this time for everyone the SS about Rio sleeping surrounded of his harem.
https://novelup.plus/story/163565657
hihoperorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-01, 03:31   Link #2399
Snowbold

Alright 2400 posts!

And I too think this is Harem.
Old 2020-04-01, 04:20   Link #2400
Mirable
ミラベル

There is something made me doubt about harem in this novel a long time ago (since i started read WN).

Author is female and Rio is the character what a girl find an ideal guy want to be (handsome, kind, well-manner, strong, can cook, loyal to his love etc.). these made me question how author gonna make this kind of MC accept polygamy and have a relationship with multiple women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
Yes, well Christina asked him and Rio said that yes
I had read many harem novel and i rarely find protagonist admit that they prefer polygamy and stick with it till the end so to me this is normal case. I meant there is the case some of harem MC against harem idea at first but ended up with harem at the end .
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai