Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-08-05, 07:47   Link #1621
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
Is that confirmed? Because Ideal being there is kind of strange
If I'm not mistaken in the game the war against the principality happens at the end of the third year of school and by that time it's possible for a Noelle that did things like in the game to have found Ideal for later Ideal somehow get away from Noelle and joining hands with Luxion.
Old 2020-08-05, 10:27   Link #1622
SirCopert

Interesting Livia's nightmare, I wonder if it will be connected with future events. However I believe that in the next volume towards the end, we will see plans for the war between Rachelle and the Kingdom
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-05, 11:31   Link #1623
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Hmm, judging by the spoilers, I'm both anticipating and dreading the next volume, because they would have to do something monumentally horrifying AND stupid for Leon to go ballistic and burn the kingdom down.

Thanks for the spoilers though @jagt.
Old 2020-08-05, 12:39   Link #1624
avalom
~NTR~

The Queen save the day
Old 2020-08-05, 15:30   Link #1625
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by avocat View Post
Leon got this spaceship after risking his life. It supposed recognize him as it master in beginning of the story. So I don't know how it can be betrayed him anyway.
Back when it was just a game or they weren't reincarnated, the original Leon and Marie were literally mobs who did nothing important and so they didn't factor in at all. Somehow, the evil Saint possessing Livia co-opted Luxion, probably with the knowledge that her plan was going to kill a crapton of new humans, and got him to work along side her.

So the original timeline goes roughly: Livia's story (over the course of 3 years) then Noelle's Story and then the story of the Principality's Return due to the main antagonists' sister in the immediate time frame.

In the current canon, due to all the reincarnates, every single plot point got drastically sped up:

Marie > takes Olivia's place on harem route. Wouldn't really cause an issue until the final boss, whereupon the lack of Olivia's empathetic voice and the Royal Ship's reading she has little affection for the five equals them getting wiped out. So bad end without Luxion to either kill all opposition or Olivia to make everyone calm down, though honestly this kingdom is bad enough that I'd consider it bittersweet at best.

Leon > interferes with canon Angie ending of getting banished and gets the five disowned, creating huge power gap that encourages premature invasion. Luxion basically picks up the slack so he can brute force his way through the circumstances, though the question of how Olivia was supposed to do so if he took the P2W items ahead of time begs to question..

Lelia > decides Noelle should go with the so called true ending and pushes her on the Yandere route while chasing away all the others due to confirmation bias. Then took the safe tile for herself. Currently getting another P2W robot to another guy with an inflated ego that will end poorly, because she didn't learn the first time.

So the current timeline is a mess due to everyone messing around, but there's also a better division of power since they avoid the worse case scenario.

Marie > Doesn't try to manipulate the love interests into killing off one another's power base and so the kingdom is stronger than it would be in the main timeline, plus she has knowledge of all games.

Leon > He got Luxion to listen to him so it won't go on a murderous rampage and is largely a force of good due to being the protagonist. Anything that can be solved with violence or money is within his power.

Lelia > ...I got nothing. Maybe Volume 8?

In the Marie Side Story, Leon and Marie reincarnate but keep their heads down as they try to make sure the world doesn't implode, so the events of Livia's story are largely the same except them being loud stops Angie from challenging Olivia that day and keeps her around a little longer, but they're dealing with the issue of the world-ending threats that happen later and mitigating some of the damage being done by the Saint.
Old 2020-08-05, 23:00   Link #1626
avocat

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Spoiler for End:
Do Leon return to the Holfort Kingdom too?
avocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-05, 23:34   Link #1627
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
He probably doesn’t
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-06, 02:55   Link #1628
kidzz

Really difference between Ln and WN could ending will be difference to?
kidzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-06, 03:33   Link #1629
jagt

Quote:
No, he doesn't. Leon still needs to stay until the academic year ends on spring, more or less three months more on the commonwealth.
Old 2020-08-06, 23:20   Link #1630
SirCopert

Another question, what role does Leila play in this volume? Does she get worse and will we hate her more? A user a few pages ago wrote that she is cheating on Emile with Serge
SirCopert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-07, 08:18   Link #1631
Huh...?

So, while the 1st "Otome Game" had a happy ending in the game plot, in actuality that "Happy End" was just the beginning of the "True Bad End".

But i wonder why Livia saw that vision of the alternate timeline? (in which Leon stayed as a real "Mob/NPC" character, and Livia fulfilled her role as the real protagonist).
Also, what exactly is that parasite thing, is there any clue about it in the Web Novel?
Also, is Ideal infected by that parasite thing? (because of how he is trying to get Leon killed)

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-07, 08:20   Link #1632
jagt

I don't know if it's right to say that Serge stole Lelia when she never loved Emile to begin with, she chose Emile as her boyfriend by elimination not love. From the beginning Lelia intended to take for her one of the conquest targets that Noelle left untouched, she though about who of the four other than Loic seemed like he wouldn't betray her and take her more seriously than the others, then she decided that Emile after seeing Serge letting her behind for the sake of travelling and living as an adventurer, Hughes being a womanizer and Narcisse just caring about his hobby the archeology.
Spoiler for Lelia:
Old 2020-08-07, 08:28   Link #1633
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Lol, she's more bitch in LN.
In WN, she does love Emile even just a bit and regret for his dead.
Old 2020-08-07, 08:30   Link #1634
IndexOfIdeas

Quote:
I don't know if it's right to say that Serge stole Lelia when she never loved Emile to begin with, she chose Emile as her boyfriend by elimination not love. From the beginning Lelia intended to take for her one of the conquest targets that Noelle left untouched, she though about who of the four other than Loic seemed like he wouldn't betray her and take her more seriously than the others, then she decided that Emile after seeing Serge letting her behind for the sake of travelling and living as an adventurer, Hughes being a womanizer and Narcisse just caring about his hobby the archeology.
Spoiler for Lelia:
thanks again for this many detailed summaries.

Mahouka, Overlord, Arifureta, Ark, LMS, SHieldBro

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u
IndexOfIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-07, 08:42   Link #1635
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Lol, she's more bitch in LN.
In WN, she does love Emile even just a bit and regret for his dead.
Guess in this iteration, Emile might not die, that's why there is changes done to Lelia's character and her base emotions/feelings.

On another note, i guess the reason why the Sacred Tree is acting up is probably something to do with Ideal, but i do wonder why it got angry at being called a "liar". Guess even it has some inferiority complex.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-07, 08:55   Link #1636
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Spoiler for Lelia:
In LN is Serge a reincarnator?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-07, 09:08   Link #1637
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
In LN is Serge a reincarnator?
For the time being it wasn't told anything about him being a reincarnator.
Old 2020-08-07, 10:49   Link #1638
avocat

the Alzer Republic Arc are becoming longer than in WN . I remember the author complained he do not have time to write as he wanted . Now, he's taking time to write a more completed story.
avocat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-07, 11:00   Link #1639
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Yeah, that's why this getting good.
Author probably want put Louise in WN, but due his schedule time or something that made him unable to. Also, I think he want kill Sarge off, Albert stay alive due Louise, Leon kill too many and finally snap. And many more.
Can't wait to read the books next year.
Old 2020-08-07, 12:53   Link #1640
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Leila got her own yandere route and isn't even aware of it.
Stupid girl she isn't responsible of her actions and thinks a cheat item she has nk info about will solve her problems, I pity Emile. He dies in the WN right?

How does Serge dies?

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem