AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2021-12-15, 06:05   Link #821
Snowbold

But he is one individual with no military force that even has parity with the dragon knights. On the other hand, the Griffons at least give him some sense of parity with greater quality combined with greater numbers. They're the perfect air weapon for a non-dragon force.

Plus, we know that Fuuga has already planned to save Nothung for last because of their power. If he has the griffons, the strategy in mind would work. Which is to hit and retreat before the dragons can bring their firepower to the field in raids. (Of course, the dragon knight kingdom can win with scorched earth attacks that erode Fuuga's image, "Fuuga is invincible but he can't protect his people" kind of thing. They could do the same thing he is planning on a worse scale thanks to their mobility.)
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-25, 10:15   Link #822
Ratedhook522

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-27, 10:45   Link #823
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratedhook522 View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Wait a minute...

Spoiler for just to be safe:
Old 2021-12-27, 17:43   Link #824
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Wait a minute...

Spoiler for just to be safe:
Yes, Fuuga is the tiger and his kingdom is named so after this moniker.
Old 2022-01-26, 12:08   Link #825
Algester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
Spoiler for Souma's mistake:

Hopefully the LN handles this better.
from the way I looked at volume 15 saving Fuuga's men also falls into Souma's plan it's basically making an example of how he treated Shuukin Fuuga's men will be demoralized on having to fight a kingdom that just recently saved their asses not once but twice

sure Fuuga has the Charisma but think about it after the events of Volume 15 Shuukin will probably get paired of to Elulu and they will need to somehow make the father island at least somewhat self sufficient and because Shuukin owes Souma debts most likely than not he will be stuck in the backlines, and considering how without Souma's contribution for curing the plague they just encountered Mother Island has some debts to owe him (which I think he was indeed given a trading port as he now has access to what is essentially coffee) which has been discussed to some great detail unless there is a time gap I'm missing between volumes 15-17 since Yuuriga has been questioning her motives in volume 15 she knows fighting Fuuga will be innevitable "and then what"
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-01-26, 15:10   Link #826
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algester View Post
from the way I looked at volume 15 saving Fuuga's men also falls into Souma's plan it's basically making an example of how he treated Shuukin Fuuga's men will be demoralized on having to fight a kingdom that just recently saved their asses not once but twice

sure Fuuga has the Charisma but think about it after the events of Volume 15 Shuukin will probably get paired of to Elulu and they will need to somehow make the father island at least somewhat self sufficient and because Shuukin owes Souma debts most likely than not he will be stuck in the backlines, and considering how without Souma's contribution for curing the plague they just encountered Mother Island has some debts to owe him (which I think he was indeed given a trading port as he now has access to what is essentially coffee) which has been discussed to some great detail unless there is a time gap I'm missing between volumes 15-17 since Yuuriga has been questioning her motives in volume 15 she knows fighting Fuuga will be innevitable "and then what"
I'm not referring to the epidemic, but the battle later to reclaim the demon-occupied territory. At this point, it was incredibly clear that Fuuga would attack Souma next, and Souma just allowing for such a massive army to recover was a mistake. If Fuuga lost even a tenth of his manpower combined with being out of the loop for claiming victory, it would be a big hit to morale. Instead, Fuuga claimed all the land except the city and his men that are alive were healed. Souma claimed defeat from the jaws of victory with this decision and it will hurt his kingdom in the future.
Old 2022-02-02, 11:57   Link #827
AP24

Has there been any change in the Kingdom’s government and military ranks as of latest WN?

For example, is Excel still the head of the national defense force or has Ludwin succeeded her?

I want to know everyone’s position as of latest WN chapter.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-02, 20:43   Link #828
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Has there been any change in the Kingdom’s government and military ranks as of latest WN?

For example, is Excel still the head of the national defense force or has Ludwin succeeded her?

I want to know everyone’s position as of latest WN chapter.
I believe it is all the same. The big shake up was Hakuya leaving for Euphoria but he had prepared a replacement with Ichiha. I can't think of any big changes besides that...
Old 2022-02-04, 07:16   Link #829
Algester

I have been catching up with the raws and I'm not even sure whats happening anymore currently reading chapter 84 who is Lumiel? if not what is Lumiel they are refering to...
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-04, 11:43   Link #830
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
I believe it is all the same. The big shake up was Hakuya leaving for Euphoria but he had prepared a replacement with Ichiha. I can't think of any big changes besides that...
I found info on everyone who has new roles:

Hakuya is officially Prime Minister of both Friedonia and Euphoria at the moment. After Souma married Maria and Hakuya married Jeanne, the relation between the two countries has become so close that the two countries are governed together as one country. People are calling the two countries together as Gran Friedonia Empire and Souma as Emperor Souma (remember that title of the latest part of the series is “How a Realist Hero Build an Empire”). Hakuya mostly stays in Euphoria but he holds position of Prime Minister of both countries. Most of the Prime Minister duty in Friedonia is done by Ichiha who is Acting Prime Minister but Hakuya would do some of it when needed. Ichiha is expected to succeed Hakuya’s position of Prime Minister of Friedonia in the future though.

Maria is now in Friedonia as one of Souma’s queens, focusing mostly on humanitarian work which earned her the nickname Angel of Friedonia. Maria also took over Trill’s ambassador duties and so Trill returned to Euphoria.

Yuriga joined a magic soccer team and still plays even after becoming Souma’s queen.

Tomoe holds the position of Chamberlain candidate and is training to succeed Marx.

Lucy inherited her family company and would often visit the castle to plan events with Roroa.

Velza joined the Ground Defense Force and works under Hal like a secretary.

Ginger still holds the same position but his Vocational School has been renamed into Ginger University. His wife, Sandria, would take over Maria’s ambassador duties when Maria is unavailable.

Carla was freed from her status as a slave but she decided to continue being a maid.

Mio was already a middle-rank knight before the two year time skip but she might be a higher rank now since she is said to be influential in the Ground Defense Force and so was chosen to be second in command of a detachment force led by Julius during the war between Gran Chaos Empire and Fuuga.

Excel is still Commander in Chief of the National Defense Force and in charge of the Naval Defense Force, but she has an additional role of being captain of one of the aircraft carriers.
Old 2022-04-01, 10:12   Link #831
Huh...?

LN v17 Cover (releasing April 25th)
Spoiler:
Seems like, we might not have anymore Anime Seasons for the Series, because of the "Fin" at the end.

But then again, we are going to get a Live Stream on 9th April, so......

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")

Last edited by Huh...?; 2022-04-02 at 16:19.
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-04-03, 02:50   Link #832
AP24

So that’s how Maria looks like now, it does fit her current image.

I’m pretty sure Souji and Mary will be on Vol 18 cover since those two and the Lunaria Girls Choir play major role in the volume’s arc. It will be the first time we see a pic of Souji.

There had been some anime that had the word “fin” at the end of a season but ended up having another season.
Old 2022-04-05, 13:32   Link #833
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
So that’s how Maria looks like now, it does fit her current image.

I’m pretty sure Souji and Mary will be on Vol 18 cover since those two and the Lunaria Girls Choir play major role in the volume’s arc. It will be the first time we see a pic of Souji.

There had been some anime that had the word “fin” at the end of a season but ended up having another season.
Kinda like how Attack on Titan: The Final Season goes on forever because it isn't actually done...
Old 2022-04-25, 22:51   Link #834
Ratedhook522

Love how the war against Fuga is unfolding, stalemate on multiple fronts except one where Soma’s forces won. Now all that’s left is the main fight between Fuga and soma. Fuugas people believe Soma has no chance in a direct fight against Fuga and are overconfident that the win will go to Fuuga but Soma has a secret weapon not yet known that will apparently end fuugas era. Cant wait to see what the surprise is.
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-06-05, 04:36   Link #835
AP24

I knew it! It’s Mechadra fully weaponized!
Old 2022-07-13, 17:03   Link #836
cyberdemon

I gotta say. While I like Liscia with shorter hair, I like Maria with longer hair lol

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2022-07-13 at 17:53.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-14, 02:32   Link #837
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I gotta say. While I like Liscia with shorter hair, I like Maria with longer hair lol
Same. She looks way better with that long hair.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-27, 19:21   Link #838
cyberdemon

Up to volume 7 so far and have to say that I was a little baffled initially with the pressure Souma and Liscia were under to produce a child, and succeeding, even before they are married since such a thing usually causes scandals even if they wanted to tie down Souma to the country. Then I realized I was thinking too Earth like lol. Without Christianity, which put pressure towards that kind of mindset, the kingdom had a bit of leeway. Not to mention the 2 major religions focused around a mother dragon and a goddess rather than male gods. Chastity before marriage likely didn’t matter so long as they were engaged.
Old 2022-07-28, 02:56   Link #839
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Up to volume 7 so far and have to say that I was a little baffled initially with the pressure Souma and Liscia were under to produce a child, and succeeding, even before they are married since such a thing usually causes scandals even if they wanted to tie down Souma to the country. Then I realized I was thinking too Earth like lol. Without Christianity, which put pressure towards that kind of mindset, the kingdom had a bit of leeway. Not to mention the 2 major religions focused around a mother dragon and a goddess rather than male gods. Chastity before marriage likely didn’t matter so long as they were engaged.
Well they are already engage to be married so there isn't that much issue. It'd be different if they weren't planning to marry. And some of the pressure were coming from the other wife candidates waiting their turn. All of them agreed they can't become intimate with Souma until Liscia bears him an heir so that the succession won't be confusing.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-07-29, 09:34   Link #840
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Quote:
Well they are already engage to be married so there isn't that much issue. It'd be different if they weren't planning to marry. And some of the pressure were coming from the other wife candidates waiting their turn. All of them agreed they can't become intimate with Souma until Liscia bears him an heir so that the succession won't be confusing.
Well, there is also the fact that, the Royal family was in quite the dire state because of its fallout after the death of Elisha's Grandfather, leaving only one person in-line for the Throne. So, if anything happened to anyone of them, the Kingdom would have possibly collapsed.

Also, there is the fact that even Polyandry is allowed in that World (as long as the Woman in question is the provider and powerful enough to support her Husbands).
And there are long-lived Women like Excel, who had multiple partners throughout her 500+ years of life (though apparently she had relationship only with one person at a time).
If they gave value to Chastity, then she or other Women of the long-lived races wouldn't have been able to stay in either power or be able to move around easily.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, nation building, politics, true harem