AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Chapter 109 Rating
Perfect 10 11 20.75%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 18.87%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 35.85%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 16.98%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 5.66%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.89%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-01, 01:33   Link #21
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
Wow - those are some spoiler pages!
Interesting note: Helen standing beside that blob, says to Galatea-sama: "This is Clare"
... Are you being Serious!!!

If so that's a classic Helen dialog.
Old 2010-11-01, 02:34   Link #22
Cyclone
Transient Guest

totally serious
Old 2010-11-01, 03:25   Link #23
haegar
mangaviking

lol. morning cyclone. glad to see you'r back for the chap
so still no chap since yesterday? damn. I was at least hoping forsome more pics with my coffee... rargh.... biki biki...
Old 2010-11-01, 07:03   Link #24
MalakTawus

OFFTOPIC: considering how many females there are in Claymore,it's quite unique the fact that Yagi hasn't drawn anyone with huge breasts,don't you think?
Old 2010-11-01, 07:15   Link #25
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
Wow - those are some spoiler pages!
Interesting note: Helen standing beside that blob, says to Galatea-sama: "This is Clare"
ay-ya-yay...
This chapter promises to be quite epic (minus the Raki bits, obviously [still it's nice to what happened to him though])! I'm amazed Yagi-sensei managed to fit all that in to 30 (or so) pages!
I wonder how they brought it near Robona. Carrying it on their backs in turns?
Old 2010-11-01, 07:16   Link #26
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

What exactly does she mean by that? is she implying that Claire is dead and that's all that's left?

It's weird, because if Claire really is somehow alive and still inside that thing...what can't they just hack it to pieces and get it out, considering it's so small?

Something fishy is going on here....who'd have thought that Raciella and her monstrous size would be reduced to something practically human-sized. I can't believe that all 3 (Claire, Raciella, Priscilla) have all ended up dead; otherwise, I don't even know what to think.

Dietrich is just plain weird....the likelihood that she is rebelling now seems pretty strong, but for what reason? She was content with the creation of the Eaters but now she wants out? After everything that's happened that she has put up with...

She has got to be the weirdest character in all the story, I just don't get whether I'm supposed to like her, sympathize with her, or what.

Well, like I said here (http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=414), It's probably better off for her if she joins the Ghosts; I don't know know how to describe Dietrich, except that she seems like a child who can't make up her mind; her will seems even weaker then Yuma. Jean was never this extreme or unsure when it came to her beliefs or her honor.

Well, the fans all seem to want her to join the Ghosts and that seems like what's going to happen; if that makes her a less confusing character, then it's fine with me .

The main thing I want to figure out in this chapter, is whether or not at the end, they are attempting to save Miria or save Claire; the end makes it imply they are going after Miria, but out of sheer hope? or do they have proof she is still alive?

And if they are going East, does that mean they have given up on Claire entirely? Seems that way, which doesn't speak well for her survival....though it could simply be like what Irvine said, and they are all trapped inside the giant blob; I can't tell if those are Priscilla's wings sticking out of the top or not, but I think so.

Quote:
OFFTOPIC: considering how many females there are in Claymore,it's quite unique the fact that Yagi hasn't drawn anyone with huge breasts,don't you think?
......Roflmao

Good grief.....

You know he's always gone for realism Malak; some girls are bigger then others *points at Renee.
Old 2010-11-01, 07:36   Link #27
Joe_fh

Hey Cyclone, if you're around later could you sum up what Dee was saying while she was crying?

@Shiek: But Dee didn't actually approve of the eaters or anything of the sort. We were over that in the previous chapter thread so I won't pick it up again...especially since the new chapter is coming out really soon so we'll be focused on that.

And if that's Clare....maybe that Destroyer vortex really closed down on Prissy and it ended this way That sounds incredibly weird...how on earth did it all end like this
Old 2010-11-01, 07:41   Link #28
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
@Shiek: But Dee didn't actually approve of the eaters or anything of the sort. We were over that in the previous chapter thread so I won't pick it up again...especially since the new chapter is coming out really soon so we'll be focused on that.
Joe, I was there too ya know

Right right, she approved of the Eaters, knows intimate details of them....but she still stayed with the Organization gungho style?

Ugh, only 2 posts and I'm already tired of talking about her; I'll leave it at there

Quote:
And if that's Clare....maybe that Destroyer vortex really closed down on Prissy and it ended this way That sounds incredibly weird...how on earth did it all end like this
It seems that way....those wings do look like Priscilla....and it doesn't look like Claire managed to get out, if Helen's words are to be believed.
Old 2010-11-01, 07:46   Link #29
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_fh View Post
Hey Cyclone, if you're around later could you sum up what Dee was saying while she was crying?
She is asking the ghosts to confirm that what happened earlier is indeed the work of the organization.
Old 2010-11-01, 07:48   Link #30
Joe_fh

I know, I know

But you left it too open...It's tempting to say something about that again.
Anyway let's move on - well have more on her in this chapter so the discussion will surely move in that direction at some point.

Prissy's wing are more sharp and have a lot more "veins" spread throughout them thus I doubt that's hers. Honestly it looks more like an angel wing to me even though there are actually no angles in Claymore. It just looks kind of...feathery

@Tom: Thanks a lot.
Old 2010-11-01, 07:55   Link #31
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Prissy's wing are more sharp and have a lot more "veins" spread throughout them thus I doubt that's hers. Honestly it looks more like an angel wing to me even though there are actually no angles in Claymore. It just looks kind of...feathery
You're right....the size looks about right, but the wings themselves don't, which is why I'm a bit unsure.

Actually, I think you're 100% right; Priscilla's wings are much more "ruined" and warped-looking; these wings "flow" much better and don't looks so crazy and sharp.

....Is it just me, or has Tabitha grew in "size" this chapter? *looks close at the picture where she punches Deneve .

Could be just the angle but I don't know.... Deneve doesn't look so bad either; I guess it's just rare to see closeups like this of these two .

Deneve has one muscular looking back though; won't be long before she catches up with Undine
Old 2010-11-01, 08:10   Link #32
An4rchy99
♥ Ophy~chan ♥

The strange thing about Diet is, we have assumed that Diet has witnessed such an attack before... one thing I don't get is, if she was came from such a village, why was she so loyal?

- - -

I think the pieces sticking out is part of the remnants of the actual shell pieces. As I had a closer look, it seems pretty much the same as the crown like head pieces on Raciella.

Btw... since Helen can touch the actual mass, means something has changed now? it is possible that they actually carried a smaller fragment and it has gotten bigger?
Old 2010-11-01, 08:16   Link #33
Tom Bombadil

@Joe_fh, there is really nothing much on that page beside Deneve said something like "follow me". Of course, without other information, it is hard to make any analysis.

Helen standing next to the flesh ball actually give me the idea of her wrapping her arms around it and carrying it. That's kind of hilarious to imagine how it works.

Actually, the left side of the "wing" looks more like the tip of one of the arms of Clare when she half awoke, sharp and spear like. It is asymmetrical, to say at least, just like the case when she half awoke.

Last edited by Tom Bombadil; 2010-11-01 at 08:27.
Old 2010-11-01, 08:34   Link #34
Royal Blue Nazi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
@Joe_fh, there is really nothing much on that page beside Deneve said something like "follow me". Of course, without other information, it is hard to make any analysis.

Helen standing next to the flesh ball actually give me the idea of her wrapping her arms around it and carrying it. That's kind of hilarious to imagine how it works.

Actually, the left side of the "wing" looks more like the tip of one of the arms of Clare when she half awoke, sharp and spear like. It is asymmetrical, to say at least, just like the case when she half awoke.

Ok guys, just where to you get the chapter 109? I can't find it anywhere in my searches!!!!!
Old 2010-11-01, 08:34   Link #35
MalakTawus

Quote:
You know he's always gone for realism Malak; some girls are bigger then others *points at Renee.
Lol,i know.But tbh it's not that female with really big breasts are mithological creatures.
I have at least two friends that are REALLY "well-endowed" (and yes,they are natural......).

Quote:
It's weird, because if Claire really is somehow alive and still inside that thing...what can't they just hack it to pieces and get it out, considering it's so small?
I guess that Claire is inside in the sense that her soul is inside.....but her body is completely fused,so even if they hack it to pieces it would still be impossible for them to take Claire out of that.Imo the only possibility is someone doing a mental connection or Claire herself awakening from that thing thanx to her own willpower.
....btw there is also the posibility that trying to connect with that thing is UBER dangerous 'cause it could break the "equilibrium" that is mantaining that thing stable....how knows what could happen if it activate again,it could be catastrophic......and there is also the possibility that the conciousness of the warrior that tries to form a connection will be reduced to dust by the enormous power hidden inside that thing.

Imo the mental battle between Claire and Prissy is going on,and sooner or later both Claire and Prissy will come out of it...or maybe Claire will be able to kill Prissy in the mental world and after awakening she'll be the one taking control........tbh i don't like this idea too much 'cause this would make Claire invincible....i mean,i don't mind her getting this power,but only at the very end,now is too soon (unless Yagi plans on letting Claire "sleep" until the end........if he does something like that i'll hate Yagi for real)

Quote:
one thing I don't get is, if she was came from such a village, why was she so loyal?
Maybe her city was attacked like Rabona but she didn't thought that the org was behind it.This way she probably considered the org the only salvation for humans against those tragedies caused by yomas,that's why she was so loyal........but now that she understands that the org is the real responsible........

Last edited by MalakTawus; 2010-11-01 at 08:58.
Old 2010-11-01, 09:30   Link #36
Joe_fh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
Maybe her city was attacked like Rabona but she didn't thought that the org was behind it.This way she probably considered the org the only salvation for humans against those tragedies caused by yomas,that's why she was so loyal........but now that she understands that the org is the real responsible........
I completely agree here.

As for pulling Clare out - she's probably not the only one there. If they make a wrong move they might bring Prissy out first as well and considering how powerful she is they'll be pretty much dead on the spot.
I'm guessing both Prissy and Clare now are in a state similar to when Clare met Rafaela.
Considering that one could bring their own "reality" (in a sense: Clare brought Jean along because Jean's death had quite the impact on Clare) we might see some weird situation where they (Clare and Prissy) both go back to Teresa's death and see a different side they couldn't see at the time. Doubtful however, I believe we'll see something weird if they are both in there.
Old 2010-11-01, 09:49   Link #37
MalakTawus

Whoa.....a scenario with Claire Teresa and Prissy together seems really possible now.
And differently to what happened with Jean (that Jean was only Claire's memory), maybe we could actually see the REAL Teresa since there is a possibility that Teresa's soul is REALLY inside Claire. Btw, i'm not saying that Teresa will come back to life,i'm only talking in a scenario in the "soul-world".
Who knows,maybe Teresa herself could convince Claire to give up her revenge (she and maybe Raki are the only ones that could convince her).....i just hope that we'll see some action before "reason" comes to play,a fight between Claire and Prissy is too good to avoid it!

....it would also be interesting to see what could happen if Prissy sees Teresa.....that's really a situation with incredible potential,i'm super curious about it,but probably we'll have to wait for months before Yagi decides to reveal what's really happening.
Old 2010-11-01, 09:56   Link #38
An4rchy99
♥ Ophy~chan ♥

Are we sure that there are people in there? I mean sensing 2 different yoki's and actually assuming there to be two souls/minds is a big difference (as destroyer also emits yoki, but doesn't have a soul). I thought that the mass was just emitting a remnant of the yoki signatures... And if there are people in there, it doesn't make sense to leave the mass outside there not knowing what it might do/cause next... For all we know it might be just lying outside Rabona... but we don't know that too...

Hmm, I would not jump to conclusion on this matter yet. There are too many unknowns to start with... It probably could just be a remnant piece that mutated over time...
Old 2010-11-01, 10:05   Link #39
MalakTawus

Well,we know for a fact that at least Claire is in there.Gala sensed someone else.That someone else could be:
Raciella,Teresa or Priscilla.
My bet is on Priscilla,since imo that could cause extremely interesting situations.
....but in the end it's like you say.We know too little atm to be sure of what's really going on.
Old 2010-11-01, 10:07   Link #40
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
The strange thing about Diet is, we have assumed that Diet has witnessed such an attack before... one thing I don't get is, if she was came from such a village, why was she so loyal?
Try not to think too much of it; that's my viewpoint on Dietrich . She's like stuck in-between two extremes; her love for the Organization, and her "honor"; she doesn't know what she wants. If she truly does not like what they are doing, why did she go so far in her approving of them, to make it seem like she truly sided with them no matter what? Things with her were so much easier when she was introduced and she was simply a "Evil Jean" .

If she truly does side with the Ghosts, it will hopefully be an alligence she is happy with and not one she is just pretending to like and approve of for whatever reason

I agree with you; they are definitely having, as Irvine called it, a virtual reality battle; it paves the way for Teresa making a re-appearance.