AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-06-25, 13:31   Link #81
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS
IF you know how to read, you know it STATES that they were the guards of the official village which obviously did not happen overnight. Fastforward 100+ years to the CHunnin Exam. Everyone was helping rebuild Konoha and it still was taking ages even with logically more people. You want me to believe the Uchihas started guarding before a village was constructed? What were they guarding? Trees? o_o

Get real. DOnt use what you assume it means as proof. It gives you hard fact that they were the village guards. They had nothing to guard right at the creation nor had everyone determined they were best suited for guarding. It makes no sense that 3 minutes after Konoha was created, 2 huge clans moved in and decided to guard the place. No construction, no trees, nothing.
You're missing the point of Rurik's post. He has a passage stating that the Uchiha clan existed at the time of Konoha's founding when you stated that one of the founders couldn't possibly be an Uchiha because neither the Uchiha clan or the Byakugan clan existed at the time. Now you're ranting about there being no buildings to guard when there's nothing even mentioned about the Uchiha being guards. They were established as a police force to keep order among the public. You know, public as in "people"? Not just to guard buildings.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 14:34   Link #82
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
Uchiha slaughter. Largest clan in Konoha. Total body count: less than 35.
Such Claim is worthy of YF…..

And your quote comes from the person that is arguing about people not making sense and leting everything that passes through their mind out on the forum. Ironic, isnt it.?

Quote:
You do realize that clans keep their stuff secret not only to protect themselves but to protect the village? Haku's mom had a bloodline and married his dad and the dad had no idea. Thats about as close as it gets. You're talking neighbours, and Im talking couples. And btw clans dont interact as much. They live in their own little neighbourhoods ... like little China Towns and little Italy and stuff. You know that.

Its like saying "how can there be a secret list of jutsus?" Everyone should know everything about everyone else right? So why dont they know about these jutsus?

Neji developed techniques and his CLAN HEAD had no idea. Itachi got MS and noone in the Uchiha clan realized it. And these are people he eats and sleeps with.
Difference here, Im not talking about Jutsus, Im not talking about a single person, Im talking about 2 Clans been created inside the very noose of a village and the village not noticing this.

Yeah right, So, basically one day the Hokage noticed that in Konoha a new section was formed, this section contained some 6 People with a Blodline never shown before! I guess they were summoned by Kyubi.

Quote:
IF you know how to read, you know it STATES that they were the guards of the official village which obviously did not happen overnight. Fastforward 100+ years to the CHunnin Exam. Everyone was helping rebuild Konoha and it still was taking ages even with logically more people. You want me to believe the Uchihas started guarding before a village was constructed? What were they guarding? Trees? o_o

Get real. DOnt use what you assume it means as proof. It gives you hard fact that they were the village guards. They had nothing to guard right at the creation nor had everyone determined they were best suited for guarding. It makes no sense that 3 minutes after Konoha was created, 2 huge clans moved in and decided to guard the place. No construction, no trees, nothing.
Denial...... I will explain it to you this last time, it seems you are just trolling around, As Sabakyu said, the databook implies the Uchiha clan was established before Konoha was created, the passage state very clear that the Uchiha clan begun to protect Konoha since its beginning, and how the Uchiha clan would do such thing when, according to you, they appeared after the Hyugas?, that were also, according to you, created after Konoha existed?

But lets make a recolection of your theory, shall we?

You first tried to deffend That Konoha was more than just 100 YO of existance, hence your little theory of Uchihas and Hyugas origin happening after Konoha was created had basis, I proved you already that Konoha is at best 100 YO.

Either way, you keep saying both of the clan appeared wihitn this 100 Years, lets try to use your logic to see how that would had gone:

-Year 1: Shodaime Stablished Konoha.

-Year 2: Two People mate and Miracusley gave birth to a new Bloddline, in awe, they decided to give a new surname to this person: “Hyuga”

-Year 22: That Hyuga Born, needs to stablish a clan given his new abbility.

-Year 26: This Hyuga gave birth to 3 Children. thanks to another miracle, one is born with Sharingan and for some reason he only accept been Called an Uchiha!.

-Year 50: The Uchiha born, now 24 Years, decides to form his own Clan all by himself and all by Himself be the Uchiha police force!. And this happens to be The Father of Uchiha Fugaku.

This would mean that The Uchiha could only begun to protect Konoha after 50 Years of Existance, hardly the Dawn of the Village. Meaning the History of the Uchiha clan, that vast History, only remotes to 2 Generations!.

This is enough….I wont discuss the matter any more.
Old 2007-06-25, 15:21   Link #83
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

I just had to moderate dozen of posts for spoiler, completely off topic ones at that. This better stop right now or as more ban come you will go.
Do not expect any answer from Mobius for at least a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I don't see how a coherent story could be written by planning from scratch 3 to 5 weeks in advance. Changes and additions can be made during the course of an arc, but the major plot points are laid out well before the material is published.
It can't, popularity and readers's opinion are of course of great importance in this kind of story released every week but not to this point and particulary not for a successful story where the autor have more latitude. Mobius is just making a baseless rant because he do not like how the story goes.

And yes of course many clans existed prior to the fundation of Konoha, possibly all of them in fact.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-25, 18:17   Link #84
tatami
back in black

it all started with the spoiler thread
and that damn stupid pointless theories and people flamingly arguing them...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 02:48   Link #85
amOKchen
duel me

Mobius's writingstyle seems so angry :/
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 11:58   Link #86
MadaraUchiha
Stalking You

Location: Where do you live? How dare you judge my humble abode!
Hopefully this link will clear up this thread so people will be satisfiesd that the two statues...spoila fo ya....
Spoiler for STUFF! WHO ASKED YOU 2 BUT IN?!:

Heres the link http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576 at the bottom of the first post that should answer the questions.
MadaraUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-03, 12:04   Link #87
othafa

You're using fanfic to support your claims. You've stated the same speculation and conjecture that everyone else in the thread and in 10 others has stated. Good for you...
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 08:08   Link #88
MadaraUchiha
Stalking You

Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
You're using fanfic to support your claims. You've stated the same speculation and conjecture that everyone else in the thread and in 10 others has stated. Good for you...
Ease up. anyways everything this guy said looked really convincing to me i was just trying to give people a link so they could decide for themselves. My bad i guess.
Old 2007-07-05, 14:52   Link #89
Abel-kun
The all seeing eye

[QUOTE=Mr. Johnny 5;1001069]
Spoiler for Pic of the statues:

- If you check out Sasuke's hair....it's almost EXACTLY the same only it's longer then Sasuke (coincidence? direct ancestor?)

the statues hair is almost identical to sasuke CS2
Abel-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-05, 15:00   Link #90
MadaraUchiha
Stalking You

[QUOTE=Abel-kun;1027761]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Spoiler for Pic of the statues:

- If you check out Sasuke's hair....it's almost EXACTLY the same only it's longer then Sasuke (coincidence? direct ancestor?)

the statues hair is almost identical to sasuke CS2
Wow i never noticed that good point. What about the wings people keep telling me the wings have to withhis demon blood or something and the wings are with Madara??
Old 2007-07-05, 16:01   Link #91
Abel-kun
The all seeing eye

thanx. the wings go along with the tengu theory aswell.
Abel-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-06, 01:42   Link #92
Anbu_leader
Akasuki_******

It is said that the konoha Tengu Sojobo had a pair of black wings, not a pair of fucken webbed feet wings sasuke just looks stupid ass hell with them, they should've just gave him a pair of black demon wings or something.
Anbu_leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 07:57   Link #93
MadaraUchiha
Stalking You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anbu_leader View Post
It is said that the konoha Tengu Sojobo had a pair of black wings, not a pair of fucken webbed feet wings sasuke just looks stupid ass hell with them, they should've just gave him a pair of black demon wings or something.

4Real though, to be more.....Spolia Fo Ya.......

Spoiler for skdv:
Old 2007-07-16, 09:33   Link #94
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

every thread ends up being about madara...
Vizard.King is offline   Reply With Quote