本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで

How cheap can you be? :bow:

------------> Money Spending Coffessions <----------------

ALL CHEAPSTEAKE CONFESSIONS ARE WELCOME

What was the cheapest Christmas Present you ever get~

OR-- What was the cheapest Birthday gift you ever gave~

OR-- date~

OR-- .........................

OK. OK. Here is the story~ As Christmas draws close, I spent most of my money already~yet I still have 3 presents I haven't get around~ so.... I need some suggestions here~ [size=2] I know, I know. It was the thought that counts.... but I can't give them a box of chocolate like last year X'mas, and the year before... and the ....... er.... etc. dakara. I need to get things that are cheap but It doesn't LOOK CHEAP~ other than chocolate~

p.s. please be awear that I am on a limited budget here~

p.p.s. the cholocate cost $2.99 per box. ........

the helpless Oneesama
Oneesama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 00:53   Link #2
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

The cheapest gift i ever gave was a "Merry Christmas!"

Although...i didn't take anything out of my wallet..it took a lot for me to say it to the person -_- taht took so much out of me i couldnt' even give that person a "Happy New Year!"
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 00:57   Link #3
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
a couple candy canes sounds like a good enough present to me..or! you could get some macarroni and glue and make them a thoughtful card!
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 00:59   Link #4
Amok
(ey'mok)

Last Christmas a friend blasted me upside the head with an iced-up snowball while I wasn't looking.

I thought that was pretty cheap.
Amok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 01:00   Link #5
GATX207_Blitz
Gobble Gobble

Send a message via MSN to GATX207_Blitz
cheapest ay? well how about this, if you've got anything thats been collecting dust that you don't want anymore then you should clean it up and try and fix (if broken). Then put it in a expensive looking box and fancy ribbons (probably will cost the small budgets amount of 3 bux). Then give it to them and just make sure that they haven't seen it before because if they have then uh oh...heh

OR

draw a picture of them and use photoshop to turn it into cg art and when you give it to them they'll be like, you did this for me???? awwww thank you xoxoxo heh

happy gift hunting and hope that helps
GATX207_Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 01:00   Link #6
Dark Zero

Send a message via AIM to Dark Zero
Give Gift Cards with X amount on them.....cheap depending and on amount, and no effort on your part

I wouldn't give a gift card......just doesn't suit me.

As for cheapest present? Dunno.....didn't even happen yet. But I can say that a present I gave GOT cheap, which pissed my off. Long Story short, I bought my cousin a PC game, to only see it later at the SAME store, 1/3 less and including an expansion pack.......stupid price drops, and no i didn't get price match, dont ask why.
Dark Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 01:02   Link #7
Kawaii_Sennin
She's a man, baby!!!

I've given a box of my feelings once. That was pretty cheap since I hated the person that I was giving my feelings to.
Kawaii_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 01:04   Link #8
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

wrap a bow around yourself and do just what superchopy said, but in a really sleeezy voice and add "You've been a good boy/girl all year, but you have to be a naughty one if you want to open this present."

Oh, um, you're naked of course, and maybe covered in a whipped cream bikni.

oh, I forgot to add that you should tell your grandparents there's a time limit to the present cuz you probally wont have time to give your present to any1 else on christmas day if you dont. You know, old people are kinda fragile and you gotta take it easy with them if you dont want to break a hip.

OMg, im just
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 01:06   Link #9
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaii_Sennin
I've given a box of my feelings once. That was pretty cheap since I hated the person that I was giving my feelings to.
Not as cheap as mine...I gave that or...gave as much as would come out, to a family member....

Well...you can always go for the box of chocolates with a card....although you might spend a lot more then expected...it's the best i can come up with...
Old 2003-12-09, 01:08   Link #10
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber

You could give them a drawing of yours ^_^
Old 2003-12-09, 01:08   Link #11
Dark Zero

I got a cheap present once, I wanted BoFIV for ps1, so my friend wrapped up a piece of cardboard and had a lame drawing of BoFIV on it and gave me it......it was pretty funny, kicking him good was funny too ^_^
Old 2003-12-09, 01:09   Link #12
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru

Hmm...drawings take too much effort...try getting someone else to draw somethign for you...then give it to the person...

p3psi...remember...the whipped cream costs money....so if anything....just go naked...no whipped cream...
Old 2003-12-09, 01:11   Link #13
Dark Zero

Oh oh OH, i know a good one. Give one of them "50 state" quarters, and say its a collector's item and 'rare'. There you go, a great gift idea and only 25cents!

edit:
Another GREAT idea. Burn custom audio cds of fav tracks. Oh my so cheap!

Last edited by Dark Zero; 2003-12-09 at 01:24.
Old 2003-12-09, 01:31   Link #14
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

The cheapest present to give someone for the holidays is love.

Honestly, wtf.

"merry xmas dear, plasma screen tv"
"to you, my sweet, i give you my undying and unconditional love"
"wtf, divorce"

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 02:07   Link #15
lighter junkie
Pyromaniac

around 2.99 you could almost get anything on ebay, a lot of stuff starts off with .99 and end up selling for the same price, so i say just do a random search on ebay for cheap stuff and get it.

anyhow, the cheepest present i ended up giving to a bunch friends was this window breaker/life saving device, there was this advertisement that came with my credit card bill, and there was like a whole list of .99-2.99 gift boxes listed, they came in wrapped and the shipping was free. so i ended up giving out the window breaker/flash light units to my friends for X-mas, they liked it. though they did end up breaking more mirrors than car windows. but still.
lighter junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 02:22   Link #16
Elysium
できるから。。。

Send a message via AIM to Elysium
Cheapest present? A handfull of pocket lint. That or a rock.

"Now I know that you like inanimate organic things, so here's a rock!"

I suppose taking a paper towel, wiping it on your monitor/desk, accumulating the dust, and saying "have a dust-encrusted paper towel! Merry Christmas!" would kind of suck, too.
Elysium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 02:28   Link #17
Akiace

I've never given anyone a Christmas present...that's how cheapskate I am...
Akiace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-09, 02:34   Link #18
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

go to a local party store and pick up a beanie doll. If ure giving it to another grl they wont complain. Ive given my gfs those b4 and all they said was "aww how cute" rip out the $3.99 price tag tho.

if its a guy, buy him a hot dog or a sub. Id be satisfied with that.

i got a made in china picture frame, probably from 99cents store, and cough drops from my gf for xmas. I was sick, and i love cough drops.... so i didnt say "how cheap" but yea..ppl are different.

or do wat everyone is suggesting give him/her "love" I mean dont do anything like standing naked... haha. Just a simple card tat u actually spent time writing.

OR

you can go downtown, china town, or little tokyo and get watever you want for hella cheaper.
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-10, 21:45   Link #19
Oneesama
本當に愛してるなら, "鰻食べる?”ってきかないで

Quote:
Posted by Tzurial - 12-09-2003 at 06:57
a couple candy canes sounds like a good enough present to me..or! you could get some macarroni and glue and make them a thoughtful card!
~ that is a thoughtful idea~!!

Quote:
Akiace
I've never given anyone a Christmas present...that's how cheapskate I am...
You are cheap~

Quote:
Zoro
beanie doll.
I think I'll take that advise. ^^

Quote:
DarkZero
Another GREAT idea. Burn custom audio cds of fav tracks. Oh my so cheap!
~I did that already for the other friends of mine ^^

[quote]lighter junkie
around 2.99 you could almost get anything on ebay, a lot of stuff starts off with .99 and end up selling for the same price, so i say just do a random search on ebay for cheap stuff and get it. [/qutoe]
~ I never liked "EB"~ and what if I couldn't pay the shipping?

Quote:
Give Gift Cards with X amount on them.....cheap depending and on amount, and no effort on your part
~......... I do not have enough to put on a gift card how much you want me to put on~ $2.99 ???? ........

Quote:
Posted by Dark Zero
I got a cheap present once, I wanted BoFIV for ps1, so my friend wrapped up a piece of cardboard and had a lame drawing of BoFIV on it and gave me it......it was pretty funny, kicking him good was funny too ^_^
~ lol

Quote:
Posted by GATX207_Blitz
cheapest ay? well how about this, if you've got anything thats been collecting dust that you don't want anymore then you should clean it up and try and fix (if broken). Then put it in a expensive looking box and fancy ribbons (probably will cost the small budgets amount of 3 bux). Then give it to them and just make sure that they haven't seen it before because if they have then uh oh...heh
~ arh!!!!!! genius

Quote:
Posted by p3psi
wrap a bow around yourself and do just what superchopy said, but in a really sleeezy voice and add "You've been a good boy/girl all year, but you have to be a naughty one if you want to open this present."

Oh, um, you're naked of course, and maybe covered in a whipped cream bikni.
~~ a bottle of whipped cream cost more than a beanie bag

still gift hunting~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oneesama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-10, 22:11   Link #20
Muraki
Dreamer

Hmmm....a last minute small beanie thingy I grabbed off the shelf after being...convinced...(Cough*DRAGGED*Cough) to go to a b-day party...

Hehe I got quite a few stares ^_^;;....

She really did drag me off to the B-day party....literally...i still have the shirt and the collar is like double sized o.O
Muraki is offline   Reply With Quote