AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-07-09, 14:23   Link #61
Pabs

Ah, I see it now ^_^ Thx! BTW, I'm spreading the word in #animesuki... maybe more people will take part (if that's still an issue).

Pabsolute
Pabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-09, 18:51   Link #62
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Send a message via AIM to SiL Eighty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravi-T
So, lwl... what are you going to do in Chicago?

Btw, did we decide for AonE?
Ya its decided get AonE release of KKM no ones given any thought to the other 2 lol.

BTW Welcome to the party pabs ^^ *if you actually show up that is....*
SiL Eighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-10, 00:14   Link #63
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Quote:
So, lwl... what are you going to do in Chicago?

Btw, did we decide for AonE?
Shopping, walking around, eating. That's all.

Seems like more people might attend this time. Enjoy the party, everyone! *waves*

EDIT: Taboo has agreed to be the backup MC for the backup MC (Sil Eighty) if he does not show up. I extend my thanks to the both of you.
Cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-10, 08:30   Link #64
Gravi-T
Rockin' Alchemist

I just realized, that I can't attend the next two parties after tonight's one. I'm going to Germany for 11 days, but I guess I could catch up anyway.
I'm leaving this monday, so have fun everyone until then!

Although I'm joining tonight's party. :P
Gravi-T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-10, 11:17   Link #65
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Ok guys we got a little bit of a problem.

The servers are going to restart today at 2200 - 2230. As you all know the party starts at 2130. Now, we can either push up the party by 30 -45 mins Or wait till the servers are done restarting at 2230.

What do you guys wanna do personally I dont care.
Old 2004-07-10, 11:23   Link #66
Gravi-T
Rockin' Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiL Eighty
Ok guys we got a little bit of a problem.

The servers are going to restart today at 2200 - 2230. As you all know the party starts at 2130. Now, we can either push up the party by 30 -45 mins Or wait till the servers are done restarting at 2230.

What do you guys wanna do personally I dont care.
Well, for us living on the east side of the GMT-line, it will be really late at night!

22.30 here in CET, would be 00.30 and if we watch some episode it'll be done at 01.30? OMG!

So I'd rather have it 2100 UTC.
Old 2004-07-10, 11:28   Link #67
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Quote:
Well, for us living on the east side of the GMT-line, it will be really late at night!

22.30 here in CET, would be 00.30 and if we watch some episode it'll be done at 01.30? OMG!

So I'd rather have it 2100 UTC.
Well JustAnotherFan Is saying that we just do it at the normal time, and just reconnect when it boots us. Will this be alright? *Thinks pushing it up is better idea*
Old 2004-07-10, 11:31   Link #68
Gravi-T
Rockin' Alchemist

Quote:
Well JustAnotherFan Is saying that we just do it at the normal time, and just reconnect when it boots us. Will this be alright? *Thinks pushing it up is better idea*
Well, I think that's okay. As long as we don't get booted in the middle of an episode, it's okay.

Just as long everyone knows that we will reconnect. Write that in the topic!

Sil: Since you're MC, you should get op now?
Old 2004-07-10, 11:40   Link #69
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Ok if we go at the usual time we will get DC'ed at 2205. Im figuring we can kill MX than just wait for the DC than reconnect.

Server to connect to is darkstar.de.eu.zirc.org
Old 2004-07-10, 12:15   Link #70
Gravi-T
Rockin' Alchemist

Hmm...

Quote:
[20:00] -darkstar.de.eu.zirc.org- *** Looking up your hostname...
-
[20:00] -darkstar.de.eu.zirc.org- *** Checking ident...
-
[20:00] -darkstar.de.eu.zirc.org- *** Found your hostname
-
[20:00] -darkstar.de.eu.zirc.org- *** No ident response; username prefixed with ~
-
us.zirc.org 6667 Please use this Server/Port instead
-
[20:00] Closing Link: Gravi-T[h31n1fls20o1069.bredband.comhem.se] (This server is full.)
-
[20:00] * Disconnected
-
[20:00] * Connect retry #1 us.zirc.org (6667)
Why Darkstar? It's full for me right now.
Old 2004-07-10, 23:53   Link #71
Cz
Needs more sleep~

I have been informed that the party was a "success" (ie., all scheduled episodes watched) even though the servers were upgraded and caused connection problems. Thanks to Sil Eighty for his great job as MC.

What did people think of KKM? Should we continue with this series or pick another one? I'm not downloading the batch torrent until enough people says it's ok.
Old 2004-07-11, 00:33   Link #72
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwl12
I have been informed that the party was a "success" (ie., all scheduled episodes watched) even though the servers were upgraded and caused connection problems. Thanks to Sil Eighty for his great job as MC.

What did people think of KKM? Should we continue with this series or pick another one? I'm not downloading the batch torrent until enough people says it's ok.
KKM is an intresting series. I think me and Gravi-T will have fun mollesting this series ^^ if everyone wants to continue it. Other than that what would replace it if we didnt want to watch this series o_O?
Old 2004-07-11, 06:06   Link #73
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
KKM is an intresting series. I think me and Gravi-T will have fun mollesting this series ^^ if everyone wants to continue it. Other than that what would replace it if we didnt want to watch this series o_O?
Just wait until the series goes into full Yaoi mode in the next few episodes...
_Sin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-11, 06:51   Link #74
Gravi-T
Rockin' Alchemist

Hahaha!

Well, I think it was an okay episode. Hope it gets better though, because I didn't understand anything. :P

lwl12: If you like Yaoi, this is a good show. If you want a lot of girls in the show, you won't like this show at all.

If we discontinue KKM, we could go on with Aishiteruze Baby?

Well... I'm going to Germany tomorrow. Have to packz0r now! And I won't be able to make it to the next two parties.
Jya ne! Have fun everyone! And don't forget to promote teh Yuri!
Old 2004-07-11, 12:36   Link #75
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
I liked KKM A LOT! the randomness of the show is very funny ^_^, I hope you dont drop it.

Anyway I wont be attending next saturday unfortunatly, so I'll have towait until next next week
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-11, 19:53   Link #76
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Hmm... if I don't like it I'll just be away when you watch it, or something. :P But I'll go with the majority vote. Have fun in Germany, Gravi-T.
Old 2004-07-11, 20:00   Link #77
HopelessLover

I would join in on the party but there are too many faggots/homo's on the server.
HopelessLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-11, 20:34   Link #78
Cz
Needs more sleep~

Have you been on the channel before? And in case you didn't read, we hold the party in a separate channel. No one is asking you to join any other channels if you don't want to.
Old 2004-07-11, 22:34   Link #79
Pabs

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopelessLover
I would join in on the party but there are too many faggots/homo's on the server.
This is obviously a jab at some of the people who were in the party channel. Besides being ridiculously offensive, this comment is also completely idiotic. That being said, I admit I chuckled a bit when I read it.

ANYWAY, KKM starts out kind of less than thrilling, but I understand that when it gets going, it's pretty fun. I vote to keep it. Although, I can see the allure of making hilarious comments aimed at poor Yuzuyu every week.

Sorry I dropped out after Madlax; I suddenly got a call to go make some money, so I did that instead (making money is at least as much fun a passtime as watching anime).

Hope the rounding up of more people wasn't too annoying for you regular partiers. Maybe the people who invaded the channel will actually download the episodes and watch them with us next time! But I won't hold my breath.

Until next week! :D

Pablax
Pabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-11, 22:42   Link #80
SiL Eighty
Lateral G's

Quote:
Hahaha!

Well, I think it was an okay episode. Hope it gets better though, because I didn't understand anything. :P

lwl12: If you like Yaoi, this is a good show. If you want a lot of girls in the show, you won't like this show at all.

If we discontinue KKM, we could go on with Aishiteruze Baby?

Well... I'm going to Germany tomorrow. Have to packz0r now! And I won't be able to make it to the next two parties.
Jya ne! Have fun everyone! And don't forget to promote teh Yuri!
NUUUUuuuuUUuUU!!!!

My partner in crime is LEAVING ME!!! *sniff* Now whos going to walk the road of mass bastardization of anime with me ! Remember folks its all about being the "yuri Promoter"

As for quality control of the party I think it'll be much better now that Cz is back. Last party at the start was kinda out of hand and I didnt have any powers to shut a few ppl up that were not watching the shows with us.