AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-23, 18:28   Link #41
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
What translation are you reading? I don't recall seeing "we".
Yea That Other Ninja is right, I read 4 different translations only one had the word "We" in it, the other three had "As the Leader failure is unacceptable." or "You as the Leader failure is unacceptable.". Most likely the "We" one is wrong.
Old 2007-07-23, 18:29   Link #42
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Can never be sure with these translations. But I was fairly certain there's no "we" in that panel.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 18:31   Link #43
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Yeah, maybe that translation from Itsumobasho is wrong...didnīt know, that thereīs no "we" in those other translations.
Old 2007-07-23, 19:24   Link #44
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Hmm after reading the last chapter, it seems like everyone is interested in, yet again, Sasuke: Pein, the shadowy dude, all of Akatsuki you might as well say. This is good for the story, because it brings back the concept of Naruto always having to prove himself to people. Everyone is SO focused on Sasuke's power and the Kyubbi that they forget or doubt what Naruto can do as a ninja. As a result he does something incredibly badass (like the time he summoned Gamabunta against Gaara and pwned Kabuto with the Rasengan) and obliterates his enemies/doubters.

I just think that's a better read than Emo-Sasuke genjutusing everyone and everything in his path.

Spoiler pics look fake, but at the same time Tobi alive is the logical path to go.
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 19:56   Link #45
BlackShinobi07

I think Naruto has lost relavence in the story. All the focus has been on Sasuke for sometime time now and he just gave us the best fight part 2 has shown so far. Both fighters used thier wits, best justus, (at lest Deidara did since Sasuke still had something up his sleeve) and it was and awesome battle to say the least. akatsuki also appears to have planes for Sasuke. As for Naruto, they're not even referring him by name anymore, they simply call him the kyuubi jinchuriki. Since Pein is now sopposed to go after Naruto i geuss some light will shine on him again, but unless he goes kyuubi or recieves help or Pein is really weak, i cant see naruto pulling off a win in a one on one fight. Also, is it possible that Itachi could interfere with the Narutos capture? Naruto was his taget after all, and if you guys havent noticed, its almost as if Itachi has been procrastinating with Narutos capture, constantly comming up with excuses. The first was when he fought Kakashi and left because he didnt want to draw attention from any more ninjas, the second time was against Jiraiya, and the third was right after Kisami had captured the four tails and Itachi said its best to leave Naruto for last since he needs to be sealed last. Those are logical reasons for not being able to capture Naruto, but for someone of his caliber with a powerfull partner like Kisami by hios side, something just seems fishy.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 20:42   Link #46
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
itachi is really a spy....makes sense.
Old 2007-07-23, 20:47   Link #47
kheldorin

I think it's time for Kishi to reveal more about Naruto's past and somehow tie it to the characters that are present in this arc. It doesn't make sense for me for Naruto not asking who his parents were. Not really a big fan of AL is related to Naruto theories but if that's what it takes to bring the focus back to Naruto, then I think it should be done. Like BlackShinobi mentioned, I wasn't really impressed when the shadowy guy didn't know Naruto's name and even Kabutomaru wants to kill Sasuke first and actually helped Naruto. Seems a bit weird for the major villains to be gunning for someone that is not a lead character. I miss the days when all the villagers and shinobis thought little of Naruto and we could enjoy seeing Naruto proving all the villagers wrong and defeating all those shinobis. Part of the problem I think for post-timeskip Naruto is Yamato and Sai. They didn't add much to Naruto's character story and are not really interesting characters themselves.
kheldorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 20:51   Link #48
Hir0

i dunno bout this really, it seems alittle too fast. I mean, Shouldnt the Leader come out last to fight? He should have stayed shadowed till like 3 Akatsuki members left. from what i see, Akatsuki is like a mercenary group. The other shadow figure is just a client i think. Probally getting all the tailed beasts was to get enough money to advance.

lol Tobi better be alive still
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 21:05   Link #49
carb

i think the sharingan in its strongest form is still stronger than w/e pain has, with reference to orochimaru's goal to capture the sharingan. Why would he settle for less if AL's eyes are stronger?
carb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 21:17   Link #50
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

*laughs* Why would he settles for less? He settled for less the minute he realized he couldn't take Itachi.
That Other Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 21:20   Link #51
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

did any1 see the new spoiler pic?

Spoiler:
Justice Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 21:35   Link #52
nine_tailed_kyuubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
did any1 see the new spoiler pic?

Spoiler:
what pic ?
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 22:01   Link #53
Nuu
Teh Sauce

well now that everyone knows where a fight was going on you would think that the rest of the teams 7 and 8 would run there to see what went on or but only time will tell... .i do believe toby is alive in some way not ......

as for this picture it is mostly photoshopped but still would like to see it
Old 2007-07-23, 22:02   Link #54
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
what pic ?
That one :

Spoiler:

It's probably fake. There is no reason only that panel of the page would come out spoiled. (but well, Himajin confirmed an half page and didn't say what was going on on this page (are Naruto and Tobi staring at each other or do the scene switch below the Naruto panel we don't know) so I don't really know what to think)
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 23:11   Link #55
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
That one :

Spoiler:

It's probably fake. There is no reason only that panel of the page would come out spoiled. (but well, Himajin confirmed an half page and didn't say what was going on on this page (are Naruto and Tobi staring at each other or do the scene switch below the Naruto panel we don't know) so I don't really know what to think)
Hmmp, seems like Oro is starting to take control (if that pic is real). I wonder what a confrontation between the Oro in Sasuke and the oro in Kabuto would be like?

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-07-23 at 23:35.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 00:13   Link #56
PieWhatWhere
The Baker

Send a message via AIM to PieWhatWhere
I for one am kind of sad deidara is dead now. I actually really like him.
PieWhatWhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 00:14   Link #57
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
That one :

Spoiler:
This picture is apparently a reversed, resized / cropped, edited panel # 8 of page 5 from Chapter 360.
Old 2007-07-24, 02:52   Link #58
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I wonder why so many people call this guy "second leader". I think "client" would be a more fitting description. We know that all those ninjas in the series do nothing without a client who pays them (except of internal village stuff, which Akatsuki doesn't need).

This guy seems to be the one who pays Akatsuki. Maybe he even created the machine to extract the tailed beasts.

What I wonder though is why he isn't really shown. There could only be two explanations: The author hasn't decided on his appearance and abilities (like all the Akatsuki memebers weren't really shown until they were needed), or it's someone we already know and we shouldn't know yet.
If (s)he's just a client (=no ninja) it hints to the second explanation.
Well, just who could be a client ? The only known civilian are the Country lords (Kishi totally forgot about them and didn't even bother to show them, so there was no need to hide the mastermind), Ichiraku and his daughter (who disappeared for no reason in pt2) and the bridge maker and his family. The list is quite short.

Usually, the theories found on NF are totally ridiculous, but I like the idea of Tobi being the mastermind. Tobi was only a fake identity to allow him to monitor Akatsuki's progress. He was the only witness of the fight, that's why he knew Sasuke didn't die. He can't be dead yet (altough his current identity is dead though, he won't appear anymore under that form once he gets out of the fight scene) and will come back kick some ass without his mask. Just like AL turned out to not be Yondaime, but some familiar looking unknown character, Tobi will turn out to not be Obito, but a familiar looking unknown character.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-24, 06:08   Link #59
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Considering there is nothing but fake pics for the moment, I'm closing this thread for now.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-07-25 at 10:55.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-25, 10:07   Link #60
nightengale5385

I'll post the new spoiler pics here for ch.364 since the thread is closed 'til further notice

Spoiler:
nightengale5385 is offline   Reply With Quote