AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2006-08-15, 07:40   Link #1
laphingman
Story writer for hire

I know that some of you may not like me but anyway..... soon i will have a Fan-Fic out in about two days. i actually hope people will like it.

The name of the story i will write is going to be (Wishes)

Last edited by NightWish; 2007-07-20 at 14:01.
laphingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 06:13   Link #2
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
Not sure why you started your thread with some of us not liking you... but ermmm.... since you're writing fanfiction... do share... Not many of those on animesuki and you sharing it is simply awesome....
Asakura_Y0h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 13:54   Link #3
chison
GSNMaSter
*Artist

usually people better talk some of of the idea ,
if you intoduce some plot and keyword will be fary OK,
but 2 days is nothing yet everything,we have no idea who you are
so...better do that next time ?or today?
chison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 08:35   Link #4
laphingman
Story writer for hire

Fan-fic details

I know that some people dont like me but i really dont care about that, besides if they dont like me that there choice. But anyway, the story is a romance/action bit. Its held in a post-apocalyptic Japan and the main charachter is a guy . So for those people who dont know me, my story will be out tomarrow after some last minute changes. See ya tomarrow. Oh and thanks Asakura_Y0h for your commment

Last edited by laphingman; 2007-12-11 at 08:37. Reason: n/a
Old 2007-12-11, 08:53   Link #5
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

laphingman....I don't Know you.... So I don't hate you Or like you Yet....
But I want to read your Story....I hope there little Romance In The story

Last edited by The Chaos; 2007-12-11 at 09:44. Reason: Bad Writting
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 09:11   Link #6
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
There's a difference between Fanfiction and a original story, just to point that out. A Fanfic is mostly always based and inspired by an existing story that the author is interested in. A original story of your own is built from the ground up and has little-to-nothing to do with any existing work.

Hoping to see your piece, although I don't really agree with creating a topic before you're ready to post it fully. Not only it's kind of unethical, it also puts a bit more pressure on yourself. It's like having a deadline at work, except you aren't gaining anything for that.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 09:32   Link #7
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Shinohara View Post
There's a difference between Fan fiction and a original story, just to point that out. A Fanfic is mostly always based and inspired by an existing story that the author is interested in. A original story of your own is built from the ground up and has little-to-nothing to do with any existing work.
So It's like That..I wondered What the Meaning Of it...Fan fiction
Thanks for Let me know...
Old 2007-12-11, 09:37   Link #8
Zero Shinohara
I'll keep walking.
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Zero Shinohara
@The Chaos:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_fiction

Wikipedia for the win.

Curious enough, I've always thought the concept of fanfics was actually pretty recent historically. Reading from that, looks like I'm dead wrong.

Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "how the hell did I manage to screw this up?"
Zero Shinohara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 09:46   Link #9
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
@The Chaos:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_fiction

Wikipedia for the win.

Curious enough, I've always thought the concept of fanfics was actually pretty recent historically. Reading from that, looks like I'm dead wrong.
Thank You again ...Wikipedia Is The best In every Thing..
Old 2007-12-11, 18:10   Link #10
Kristen
*Author

Quote:
There's a difference between Fanfiction and a original story, just to point that out. A Fanfic is mostly always based and inspired by an existing story that the author is interested in. A original story of your own is built from the ground up and has little-to-nothing to do with any existing work.

Hoping to see your piece, although I don't really agree with creating a topic before you're ready to post it fully. Not only it's kind of unethical, it also puts a bit more pressure on yourself. It's like having a deadline at work, except you aren't gaining anything for that.
From my own experiances in writing a story that isn't finished yet (CnY is finished, just needs some tweaking), posting a deadline does help. I found when I tried to write something without a deadline, I would not finish the work. And if I tried to write with a deadline and missed the deadline, it would tend to be very hard to finish the story. But you are right in that it is a bit unethical.

But it's true. If this is a story of your own, it's original fiction. If it has characters or is set in a world similar to another author's work, it's fan fiction. From what I've heard, this sounds like an original fiction.
Old 2007-12-12, 08:39   Link #11
laphingman
Story writer for hire

Well i thank you for all your criticism (good or bad) but i have more info for all who are wondering about it. The name that i had posted yesterday was one of thoses temporary names that some writers used. The name and show/movie that the story is around is "Zaion: I wish you were here". It follows the end of the story but the M35 virus is still there and growing. And due to my computer screwing up, the story is in a different format then what the computers at my schools will accept . So if you people can wait till tomarrow, i will get it to you asap. Also the new title is Zaion: New Genesis
Old 2007-12-17, 09:08   Link #12
laphingman
Story writer for hire

Post Zaion:New Genesis Chapter 0

The First Chapter is here!!! I hope you enjoy it. Oh and mind the paragraph style
Female Main Character: Ai
Male Main Character: Yuuji

Zaion Chapter 0- New Genesis

As I walked outside of my two story house and inhaled deeply. I slowly walked out into my yard and began to pick up what was left of my car out of my front lawn. I am, along with my wife Ai ,the last of our family's and of many survivors of a war that was caused by one stupid mutation in my employers meeting room.

But as my organization became more influential in more of the military fields, they created some of the “best military weapons” from humans that have recently recruited. But to make on thing clear, they didn’t make weapons or solders but instead they used humans to make nano/M35b infested humans. Mechanical humans that have only one mission. “To kill all humans that don't agree with their masters orders.” decided to live with my wife and kid of 3 years and move to the countryside right outside the city of Tokyo. But ten years after we had settled down and finally had a simple life, my former employers sent those things to my house and demanded me to come take control of the company since the current leader had died..

I declined and sent their disfigured henchmen in a box, broken, mangled and dead . A year after I had so rudely declined their invitation, they began to attack every one on the east coast of Japan. We were their first targets. They killed my teenage girl, Ayane. After the attack on my small household, Ai and I made a decision to end the company's rain over the east side of Japan. We spent year after year until now, January 10, 2098, to find enough people who did not want the monsters running Japan. We tried almost everything to gain more and more people to fight but this the reputation that I held as a original N.E.O., I was used to being rejected.

I rallied the people that were willing to fight for the freedom of the country of Japan and began the long trek back to Tokyo. This was going to be one of the most memorable fights for freedom ever seen. “I just hope that I can stay alive long enough to see it though.” I said as I looked upon my daughters grave and cried.

OH BTW Ill put up the next one in two weeks

Last edited by laphingman; 2007-12-17 at 10:05. Reason: Wrong date
Old 2007-12-17, 13:03   Link #13
Kristen
*Author

Well, if you're looking for criticism, I included my own harsh criticism in a spoiler. If not, good story!

Spoiler for Criticism:
Old 2007-12-18, 09:03   Link #14
laphingman
Story writer for hire

criticism

I thank you for your criticism. It helps that writers get the negative parts of their storys. But to tell you the truth I had to get it out before i had to move out of my house. So..... Thank you for the criticism again and I'll try to get the next one to be a little better then the last. Oh and i have to move the date for the next chapter for 3 weeks instead of 2 weeks due to me moveing.
Old 2008-01-07, 10:17   Link #15
laphingman
Story writer for hire

Exclamation Unable to give rest of story

I have bad news, I was robbed. They took my stuff and I am out of a way to type things, even at the school.