AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-06, 02:24   Link #41
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x View Post
This question has been bugging me recently. Which version of Ai is more faithful to the source material, the anime or manga version? Anybody who has read/watched both knows that there's a pretty noticeable difference between the two. Noticeable enough to where both can't be right. So if someone who has played the game can help me out, that would be great.
I think it's closer to the anime, although there were moments when she's as "aggressive" as the maga version. But in general, I would say anime.
Old 2012-02-06, 02:53   Link #42
wingman32x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I think it's closer to the anime, although there were moments when she's as "aggressive" as the maga version. But in general, I would say anime.
Ah, I see. Kinda disappointed. She's a great character either way, but the manga version of Ai was so damn fun. At least she has at least some of that edge in the VN. Still think AIC botched that part of her character, though. Thanks for answering.
Old 2012-02-14, 08:37   Link #43
Miraluka
Banned

In accord to the website Amagami SS will have a 7th BD, does this means there will be extra episodes?
Old 2012-02-17, 01:24   Link #44
swtrooper42
Melancholic Swim Captain

Probably, if they keep to the traditional '2 episodes per disk' reasoning. The first season had 2 extra episodes as well so I think that's a big plus in their favor.

I'm hoping for Hibiki and Maya episodes.

Close Curtains, Thwart Snipers
Sameo, Paladin of Legend
Old 2012-02-17, 16:17   Link #45
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
In accord to the website Amagami SS will have a 7th BD, does this means there will be extra episodes?
Unless they do the 6-arc in two episodes again... I would assume they would. Imagine, two episodes of Miya.
Old 2012-05-09, 13:51   Link #46
sa547
*Author

Just curious about this show partly because the girls are depicted as being realistic in proportion and appearance, so... Is it necessary that I should watch the the first SS installment before SS+?
Old 2012-05-09, 14:03   Link #47
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
Just curious about this show partly because the girls are depicted as being realistic in proportion and appearance, so... Is it necessary that I should watch the the first SS installment before SS+?
Definitely. Uhmm, wait you just jump?! Well I do that sometimes. But yeah, you should definitely watch it. Animations is not the same but close enough. Though I find SS+ more romantic. SS is more of development which is kinda sweet and cute!!! And also, more emotions are involved.
Old 2012-05-09, 19:29   Link #48
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Definitely. Uhmm, wait you just jump?! Well I do that sometimes. But yeah, you should definitely watch it. Animations is not the same but close enough. Though I find SS+ more romantic. SS is more of development which is kinda sweet and cute!!! And also, more emotions are involved.
No, I haven't watched both, but thanks, I'll see the original first.
Old 2012-05-09, 19:39   Link #49
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
No, I haven't watched both, but thanks, I'll see the original first.
Ayos lang (It's ok)
Old 2012-05-09, 21:27   Link #50
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtrooper42 View Post
I'm hoping for Hibiki and Maya episodes.
I'm in that camp myself. But I personally am more interested in why Tsukasa hates her sister Yukari so much. The anime doesn't give any explanation to this.
Old 2012-05-09, 21:32   Link #51
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
I'm in that camp myself. But I personally am more interested in why Tsukasa hates her sister Yukari so much. The anime doesn't give any explanation to this.
Hmm...they seemed to be opposite of each other. Well, other than that, yeah its not well explained.
Closed Thread

Tags
q&a