AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-03-11, 22:35   Link #361
Velsy

This episode was a huge let down. I say that because I've read the manga chapters. So much of a let down I feel like re-reading the chapters :/

Least they kept Takaos moment when she defeated the robot, but what about the other things between Tama-chan and Kenji, like when shes feeling up his spiky hair. Or the multiple choice options. And I pretty sure it isnt given away right at the start shes Tama-chan.

Anyway felt a let down, thats it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liro View Post
The best end card so far

Spoiler:
I was confused by this, I dont recognize this person?

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 22:49   Link #362
liro
Super Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Yeah I noticed that a while ago in the intro already.
If I had to make a guess she looked too much like Enoshima Junko from Danganronpa with those eyes .
the character would also partly fit, so I guess that tied into the reason why they changed it.
Whoa she's really looks like Junko (except for her chest), I didn't realize this before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
Whoa, Tama-chan-senpai's HUGE. She's got to be at least 180cm judging from her standing face-to-face with Takao (who is officially stated to be 163cm tall).
Her official height is 181cm (close to 6 ft), yeah she's really HUGE (The tallest average for a subpopulation in Europe is in the Dinaric Alps, with young women averaging 171 cm / 5 ft 7 in).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
I was confused by this, I dont recognize this person?
The one with blue hair is Takao from Arpeggio of Blue Steel.
Old 2014-03-11, 23:54   Link #363
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Whoa. Six feet tall? That is large. Tallest lady I met irl was 6'3" - she was the backup basketball center player for her high school team - and that means Tama-chan is a teeny bit shorter. I also did not realize she was so large. O.o
Old 2014-03-12, 00:23   Link #364
whitecloud

180 cm....? Im kinda feel sorry for whoever that become her boyfriend...his head would forever only able see face to face with the boob not real face...and host of other problem..kissing...etc i leave it to your imagination...
Old 2014-03-12, 00:56   Link #365
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by liro View Post
Her official height is 181cm (close to 6 ft), yeah she's really HUGE (The tallest average for a subpopulation in Europe is in the Dinaric Alps, with young women averaging 171 cm / 5 ft 7 in).
For real? I too, never noticed she was so huge in the manga.

As usual, it was goddamn hilarious despite having read the manga. The recurring characters and the promotion of nameless and minor characters were gold.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-12, 02:48   Link #366
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Yes!!! My #2 and 3 faves are finally here.

~FLASH~

~Double Kabuki~

Tama-chan in all her delicious (evil) glory and Pukey!

Just look at Pukey spitting out Lucky Charms!

Those RAINBOW CLUSTERS will make Magical Ponies jelly.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-12, 03:50   Link #367
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
180 cm....? Im kinda feel sorry for whoever that become her boyfriend...his head would forever only able see face to face with the boob
I don't know, some people might be fond of that kind of situation.
Additionally, Tama-chan-senpai's supposed to be freakishly damn strong, like the -I might accidentally break your bones if you're not careful- kind of strong. It's a great thing, as she's worth one or two great bodyguards (or whatever else you may put that strength in use for).
She'd make an absolutely fantastic girlfriend for who knows how to deal with her and appreciate her qualities.
Old 2014-03-12, 03:56   Link #368
Velsy

I never realized Tama-chan was suppose to be so tall either, not even in the manga. But tall strong girls seem interesting.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-12, 04:28   Link #369
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

It all makes sense now.

Takao's mom is Satsuki-sama.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-12, 07:11   Link #370
Nitestorm

You gotta feel sorry for Kazama, as even Takao could kick his ass in a fight if she really wanted to.
Nitestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-12, 10:14   Link #371
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitestorm View Post
You gotta feel sorry for Kazama, as even Takao could kick his ass in a fight if she really wanted to.
If Takao actually picked a fight, she could beat the entire Gaming Club (temp) and former student council at once. I'm not even joking, her physical strength is absurd. Only person stronger than her is her mom.

Girl is freaking scary.
Old 2014-03-12, 10:23   Link #372
Tenzen12

You are overreacting guys, it was just common "Hysterical strenght" (if you didn't heard about that, ask uncle Google), it's not like she can use it anytime she get a bit serious.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-12, 11:14   Link #373
liro
Super Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
It all makes sense now.

Takao's mom is Satsuki-sama.
Satsuki who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitestorm View Post
Almost all girls in his club are crazily strong and amazing. At least Funabori is a normal girl even though she's not a member in the club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
You are overreacting guys, it was just common "Hysterical strenght" (if you didn't heard about that, ask uncle Google), it's not like she can use it anytime she get a bit serious.
Yeah maybe it was something like hysterical/superhuman strength, but even without that she still has amazing boobs to beat her enemies.

She is freaking scary amazing.
Old 2014-03-12, 11:43   Link #374
Tenzen12

Well, I can't argue with that. You win.
Old 2014-03-12, 14:43   Link #375
EroKing

Images
Episode 10 - Best gifs
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-03-12, 19:53   Link #376
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Poor Kazama, all this getting captured stuff is going to drive him nuts eventually. Not that he can't hold his own in a regular fight, but is up against some crazy monsters in this series .

Was pretty funny to see Takao's insane strength there. Really might be the powerhouse of the series despite her personality. Raw power and amazing breasts .

Not a bad 'enemy' group with the former student counsel. Should be a good little showdown in whatever game they end up playing. Tama is a pretty interesting character and can't say I expected the whole "Tama-chan money" thing to actually come back in this fashion. Nice job series.
Old 2014-03-13, 00:36   Link #377
Anime Online

Quote:

The question would be why Takao did not use that power in episode 6 during the pushing tournament when that 50-50 guy tried to molest her.

This new-found power really seems to appear out of nowhere. I'm sure it'll just be forgotten after this episode and Takao would be back to "Help me! Somebody help!"
Anime Online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-13, 00:44   Link #378
Tenzen12

Whole point of Hysterical power is that it appear from nowhere when it is most needed, like when mother lift up car by herself to save her child.

That's how important is strap for Takao. Molesting is nothing in comparisson.
Old 2014-03-13, 07:19   Link #379
Nitestorm

Quote:
Whole point of Hysterical power is that it appear from nowhere when it is most needed, like when mother lift up car by herself to save her child.

That's how important is strap for Takao. Molesting is nothing in comparisson.
It's not hysterical power though, its actually her natural strength. Remember, her mother is superhuman and she inherited all her superior genes.
Nitestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-13, 09:42   Link #380
DorkingtonPugsly

Yeah I was a bit surprised by Tamachans height because in the manga it just didn't look/feel that way. But you know what, it's great, I love it. It just adds to her overall glory. She can be my dominant gf anytime~! <3

Tags
bokke and tsukkomi, comedy, harem, insanity, school life, twintails