AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-03-05, 00:19   Link #2181
justsomeguy

Episode 21:
* The TV report is talking about the fog, but I don't think this show has done anything to emphasize the unusual foggy periods every month in Inaba, since the team goes and rescues the victim of the month in one day, and then timeskips ahead.
* Dojima's English VA showed more emotion than the Japanese VA did here.
* "Someone's at the door. I gotta go." This sinister line was not in the game. And it was Teddie talking to her at the end.
* Was that Yukiko Naoto was talking to on the phone? I think in the game it was Chie. Good change though, since Yukiko did not get as much dialogue in the show. Oh, and in the game Naoto had to run the whole way, no lift.
* Most of the scenes have been modified to give Yuu emotions (good job with that) and emphasize urgency.
* In the game, before rushing out Dojima first dialed up other cops to set up roadblocks. I think the music here is a bit overdone, it's a new track. Adachi also did not get to shut the guys in, the girls barged in too.
* There was no talk of going to Junes immediately, and they did not go in the middle of night, it was treated like the other rescue operations. The team was barely out the door before noticing the accident in the distance.
* Nanako's letter is anime original.
* It was at the hospital where Dojima begged Yuu to rescue Nanako.

Currently playing: LoH Trails in the Sky SC
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 00:25   Link #2182
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by com_gwp View Post
Since it's finally out in the open, I can say this now, right?

If you go through the series, Namatame has actually been making cameo appearances all over. The one off the top of my head was that one Rise episode where you can quite clearly see him outside the tofu shop amongst the crowd.
and when they where chasing that stalker down the street you could see the van driving towards the rises shop
Old 2012-03-05, 00:42   Link #2183
rpgman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
Episode 21:
* The TV report is talking about the fog, but I don't think this show has done anything to emphasize the unusual foggy periods every month in Inaba, since the team goes and rescues the victim of the month in one day, and then timeskips ahead.
* Dojima's English VA showed more emotion than the Japanese VA did here.
* "Someone's at the door. I gotta go." This sinister line was not in the game. And it was Teddie talking to her at the end.
* Was that Yukiko Naoto was talking to on the phone? I think in the game it was Chie. Good change though, since Yukiko did not get as much dialogue in the show. Oh, and in the game Naoto had to run the whole way, no lift.
* Most of the scenes have been modified to give Yuu emotions (good job with that) and emphasize urgency.
* In the game, before rushing out Dojima first dialed up other cops to set up roadblocks. I think the music here is a bit overdone, it's a new track. Adachi also did not get to shut the guys in, the girls barged in too.
* There was no talk of going to Junes immediately, and they did not go in the middle of night, it was treated like the other rescue operations. The team was barely out the door before noticing the accident in the distance.
* Nanako's letter is anime original.
* It was at the hospital where Dojima begged Yuu to rescue Nanako.
Actually Naoto was talking to Chie in the anime because Yukiko sounds softer when she speaks. The anime is suppose to be slightly different from the game anyway. I feel sorry for Doujima though for Nanako being kidnapped, but locking up Yuu at the police station for the night seems wrong (even if what he says about the TV is far-fetched). Yuu still has a few Arcana to use: Wheel of Fortune, Hierophant, Justice, Sun, and Star. Let's hope he gets to summon some of them against the upcoming battle.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 01:44   Link #2184
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

He locked up Yu out of concern for his safety. ALL parents do irrational things you know?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 01:53   Link #2185
raitouazura
Fallen God

after they save nanako, i hope there's gonna showdown between narukami vs margareth (preferable 1 on 1)

Next one will not miss
raitouazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 11:10   Link #2186
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

^
I'd prefer it that they'll gang her up so the girls in Yu's party would go : "Who is she, Yu!?" and spark their jealousy

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 11:42   Link #2187
dan-heron

knowing Yu, he'd be just as nonchalant as always and explain things in a calm and rational way. All the while thinking about how the harem route is within his grasp!
dan-heron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 13:01   Link #2188
Meltyred

Then it will be ruined by mageruite going on about how Yu is a gigolo.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 01:19   Link #2189
raitouazura
Fallen God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
^
I'd prefer it that they'll gang her up so the girls in Yu's party would go : "Who is she, Yu!?" and spark their jealousy
i want they all come too but not interfere with fight

Next one will not miss
raitouazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 01:25   Link #2190
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Man, Namikawa Daisuke (Narukami's VA) does not sound good when he's screaming in pained desperation
It's always the monotone-voiced characters that sound out of place when yelling-v-, hell, he didn't yell as much in his Mystogan character, and his Eustass Kid character sounds better than him yelling-v-;;. Also, Adacchi sounds lame because he's voiced by Kon from Bleach, do the math-v-;;.
Old 2012-03-08, 03:24   Link #2191
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
That guy better not hurt Nanako. Even Dojima got hurt, hopefully he's ok.
I suppose it depends on how you rate "ok." Clearly he's in bad shape there, which isn't surprising since car accidents will do that to you. All they can really do is get him some medical attention and hope for the best.

They really did a good job making you want to just have Nanako saved right now. I was all for Yu just jumping into that TV and looking for Nanako. Take a small group and Rise can lead the others to find them later. Just like actually seeing the characters physically hold Yu back.
Old 2012-03-08, 04:09   Link #2192
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Adachi is meant to sound lame tho.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 12:10   Link #2193
Yuna Amakura

I can't believe it...LUCIFER!!!!!!

Spoiler:
Yuna Amakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 12:34   Link #2194
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna Amakura View Post
I can't believe it...LUCIFER!!!!!!

Spoiler:
holy crap, LUCIFER???
can't wait for the sub
Old 2012-03-08, 12:52   Link #2195
Yuna Amakura

I was told Lucifer appeared but unless I'm a bit crazy I didn't see him (just watched it now). Sorry ><
Old 2012-03-08, 14:17   Link #2196
SidVicious
Anime addict

Lucifer really or Helel?
Old 2012-03-08, 15:31   Link #2197
Yuna Amakura

Sorry guys, it was Sraosha. Yes, I know, they look nothing alike, but the person that mistook Lucifer for him said that her confusion was due to the poor quality of the streaming.
Old 2012-03-08, 16:12   Link #2198
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

It couldn't have been Lucifer anyway considering Lucifer's arcana is Judgement, and Yu can't obtain that arcana before the events that occur this episode.

But Sraosha is certainly fitting to use here, considering the theme of the dungeon and it being the best persona in the Justice arcana.~
Old 2012-03-08, 17:59   Link #2199
rpgman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
It's always the monotone-voiced characters that sound out of place when yelling-v-, hell, he didn't yell as much in his Mystogan character, and his Eustass Kid character sounds better than him yelling-v-;;. Also, Adacchi sounds lame because he's voiced by Kon from Bleach, do the math-v-;;.
Really? Adachi's VA is the same as Kon? People thought Kon sounded like a dirty old man Sraohsa makes sense, but where are Fortune, Hierophant, and Star? It would be awesome for Yuu to summon the ultimate versions from a few arcana.

EDIT: Nevermind see some new Persona. Star: Saturnus, Fortune: Atrophos, Sun: Tam Lin, Hierophant: Kohryu , Justice: Sraosha

Last edited by rpgman1; 2012-03-08 at 19:46.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 05:40   Link #2200
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I played the game, know whats to happen next and all that....
But gee, this episode still managed to make an impact. With Yuu having some emotion, the fight against the New World Fool just felt so so much better. And how things shift into Nanako's pov in the end is an amazing touch. It managed to ache my stomach even knowing what is going to happen next.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy