AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-20, 10:50   Link #1
BrownRukus

Naruto's Summon

I belive when Naruto hits his prime, Gamabunta will be old, and Gamakichi will take over has the frog boss, has that same attitude as Gamabunta and anytime naruto does a summon, he comes out first. So I belive Gamakichi will be Naruto's summin like in like 5 years, when hes 18 his prime i think.
BrownRukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 10:59   Link #2
Xarrais
Hinata *drool*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownRukus
I belive when Naruto hits his prime, Gamabunta will be old, and Gamakichi will take over has the frog boss, has that same attitude as Gamabunta and anytime naruto does a summon, he comes out first. So I belive Gamakichi will be Naruto's summin like in like 5 years, when hes 18 his prime i think.

I kinda doubt it really.

Typically these summoned creatures are extremly EXTREMLY old I would be Gamabunta is already pushing 1000 or more years old. Gamakichi probly won't even be an adult till naruto is long dead.

Could be wrong though nothin in the nime or manga that suggests how fast or slow they age but this is typically the case with these types of things.
Xarrais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 11:53   Link #3
Hanabi
日向花火

Didn't Gamabunta tell Naruto to have a drink with him or something once he reaches legal age (in the Narutoverse, since it's based in Japan, drinking age is 21 or something, I think)?

Ah, I don't remember... and anyway, it's very unlikely that he'll be replaced just yet.
Hanabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 15:04   Link #4
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
Can the frogboss really be replaced??
although he most be....Gamabunta will probably get cancer and die or something because of all the smoking
ninja massacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 15:06   Link #5
Satoru

Naruto's summon...yeah it's pretty cool.
Satoru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 16:13   Link #6
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

I dont even think its possible for a summon to die. They are somehow tied to this world through chakra, once their chakra is depleted they simply poof out. When they take damage it takes chakra, so taking a hard hit simply makes them poof away.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 16:28   Link #7
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
I dont even think its possible for a summon to die. They are somehow tied to this world through chakra, once their chakra is depleted they simply poof out. When they take damage it takes chakra, so taking a hard hit simply makes them poof away.
That would be impossible, they age and are no deity's. They must have created offspring for a reason.

As smatter of fact, watch episode 73 were the snake summons the sound and sand created die in agony as Jiraya's stand destroyer squishes them ^^

such is the power of the divine ninja!
Old 2004-09-20, 16:35   Link #8
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
That would be impossible, they age and are no deity's. They must have created offspring for a reason.

As smatter of fact, watch episode 73 were the snake summons the sound and sand created die in agony as Jiraya's stand destroyer squishes them ^^

such is the power of the divine ninja!
Well I agree with you, there must be a reason for the Offspring..........wath i do not believe is short lifespan (sort of human lifesppan) this creature cant be Ethernal (hey Gamabuntha have a scar in his Left Eye) but ust have a larger Lifespan...(Maybe 1000 of years) Gamabuntha Recognize Shikaku, as recalling a very old memory.......wen naruto reach his prime it stilll will be Gamabuntha (hey For Sarutobi It was Emma and in the flashback, we saw a mutch younger sarutobi with the same Summon.........
Old 2004-09-20, 16:47   Link #9
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Well I agree with you, there must be a reason for the Offspring..........wath i do not believe is short lifespan (sort of human lifesppan) this creature cant be Ethernal (hey Gamabuntha have a scar in his Left Eye) but ust have a larger Lifespan...(Maybe 1000 of years) Gamabuntha Recognize Shikaku, as recalling a very old memory.......wen naruto reach his prime it stilll will be Gamabuntha (hey For Sarutobi It was Emma and in the flashback, we saw a mutch younger sarutobi with the same Summon.........
exactly exactly lad, They have incredible lifespan, Im not sure about the lifespan of the japanese mythology creatures they use in Naruto but im sure someone can tell us about that

*cough*hunter*cough*
Old 2004-09-20, 17:42   Link #10
Voltage
若い雷

Send a message via AIM to Voltage
Gamabunta is a creature from another location on the planet, teleported to the present location of the summoner, using a space/time technique called the kuchiyose no jutsu.
Voltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-20, 18:01   Link #11
Jago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanabi
Didn't Gamabunta tell Naruto to have a drink with him or something once he reaches legal age (in the Narutoverse, since it's based in Japan, drinking age is 21 or something, I think)?
It's 20, though I wish it were 18 or younger.
Jago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 13:15   Link #12
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle
exactly exactly lad, They have incredible lifespan, Im not sure about the lifespan of the japanese mythology creatures they use in Naruto but im sure someone can tell us about that

*cough*hunter*cough*
Well frankly creatures like Gamabunta are much related to Godzilla than any mythological creatures

But yeah even if they have probably a very high lifespan they can surely be killed, hell even gods can be killed in shinto mythologies.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 16:37   Link #13
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Well frankly creatures like Gamabunta are much related to Godzilla than any mythological creatures

But yeah even if they have probably a very high lifespan they can surely be killed, hell even gods can be killed in shinto mythologies.

GAMABUNTA WILL NEVER DIE

GAMABUNTA IS GOD!

GAMABUNTA R T3H R0X0RZ L33T M45T0R1Z0R

/me runs around screaming like a school girl, crying about gamabunta not dying

-----------------

I doubt very seriously we will ever see Gamabunta-sama go under. He is just to fucking cool to die.

Besides, digging a grave for his big toady ass would be impossible.
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 18:28   Link #14
dpunk4

the question is..can naruto really do it? he always gets wrong!! like the last time he tried to do it and ended up bringing that retard of a frog that wanted a snack
dpunk4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-21, 20:04   Link #15
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpunk4
the question is..can naruto really do it? he always gets wrong!! like the last time he tried to do it and ended up bringing that retard of a frog that wanted a snack
His own chakra is not enough to call Gamabunta, that's why with his little chakra he always gets shitty frogs like gamakichi and gamatatsu.

However when using the Kyubi's chakra it no problemo.
So when he learns how to control the Kyubi's chakra very well he might be able to pull it of without getting all emotional on our asses.
Old 2004-09-22, 12:54   Link #16
Sabaku no Gaara
OMG ****ing EMONINJA ><

Send a message via AIM to Sabaku no Gaara Send a message via MSN to Sabaku no Gaara
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownRukus
I dunno if it will happen, but it's definitely a cool thought
Sabaku no Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote