Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-28, 11:58   Link #1
Blaine

speculation on how naruto will end

was thinking about how naruto would eventually end, came up with a few theory's

1) older naruto as hokage telling his life story to younger ninja's
2) naruto dies protecting someone special or the village (or both)
3) somthing retarded like it was all a dream or kyuubi's seal been broken kyuubi been released and kill's everyone

Last edited by Blaine; 2004-11-28 at 14:08.
Blaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 12:02   Link #2
Shay
Monarch Programmer

The 3rd option would rule! Go Kyubi! Rarararrr!
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 12:05   Link #3
ssj4V

naruto... end? no mummy, a bad man said naruto will end, waaawaaa!
ssj4V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 12:27   Link #4
Ketsu Ryu33

Send a message via AIM to Ketsu Ryu33
Heh heh. The third would be cool, but the second is the most probable IMHO.
Ketsu Ryu33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 13:09   Link #5
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

Sometime during the **censored** I was thinking about this. Here are my thought, as posted on another messageboard:

This all led me to pondering the end of the manga. It's not going to end with Naruto becoming Hokage, since that's probably well into the future, unless it just shows a few panels of everyone in the future (which I'm sure everyone will be deeply unsatisfied with, if Digimon is any indication). People seem to think that eventually Kyuubi will break out of Naruto. If this happens I can see Naruto dying to seal the Kyuubi forever, thus not living to earn the title of Hokage, but the villagers finally acknowledge him and stick his face on Konoha Rushmore.

I didn't add that I suppose Sasuke and Sakura will have a demon spawn (oh, so disgusting) and name him Naruto or something chee-zay like that.
Old 2004-11-29, 02:54   Link #6
ctown

it will be along time before we know the answer to this the serie is make $$$ and company want to keep making $$$ by prolonging the story and keeping naruto young......the 3 year training can be another 100 episode and 2 more years of airing

I also think Naruto won't be the hokage of Konoha he'll probably be more powerful than that at the end and give that title and spot to someone whos better in managing skills.....to who I don't know. His real purpose is just that he want to me famous right?

Also I think that foxy thing inside him someday wall merge with him and give him all the power over time.
ctown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 05:14   Link #7
fremeer

naruto will fuse completely with kyuubi and disappear. then 100 or so years later we see mini naruto and mini sasuke about to do something naughty and naruto appears and says dont do that and they dont and the gok...i mean naruto leaves and thats the end.
fremeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 05:30   Link #8
seiftis
~defying fate

Gah. I like the second option better.
Makes it um... more memorable?
Old 2004-11-29, 06:03   Link #9
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

Naruto shouldn't end. These threads should be graded as heretical, damn you!!!
I don't think Naruto will die for a very, very, very long time. The Legendary Fox gets really powerfull at the age of 1000 years. I don't think Kyuubi will go out like that. He'll regenerate Naruto's cells or some shit.
It's questionable however if Kyuubi is immortal or not. Hunter convinced me that he isn't. I don't see Naruto dying BY someone, given that the only person I see being able to defeat him later on is Gaara (ver very maybe Sasuke).
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 07:00   Link #10
Skorpa

what about sasuke kills Naruto? =)
Skorpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 07:22   Link #11
lotus_lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skorpa
what about sasuke kills Naruto? =)
Spoiler:
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 08:09   Link #12
Ryota
Nee kikoemasuka?

End of Naruto:

- Only the genins from now are left (yes, also Kagashi is old and died )
- Naruto is like Jiraya (pervert and novel writer)
- Sasuke... killed Itachi and is a missing-nin like Orochimaru
- Sakura Hokage and doctor like Tsunade
- A lot of new ninjas, and 3 of them looks like Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura.
Ryota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 08:21   Link #13
London Stud

i reckon that naruto might grow to detest the kyuubi inside him realsing that it because of Kyuubi he is so strong. somewhere along the line Kyuubi is extracted from Naruto and the war to bring down Kyuubi begins. because of the ordeal of Kyuubi being released Naruto is knocked out for a while. when he awakes and recovers he finds out what happens but is noticeable weaker than what he was when Kyuubi was part of him. however, he gathers his strentgh to take on Kyuubi with nothing but his OWN chakra in the belief that he will protect the village himself (as a hokage would do) it more or less ends in a double knock-out but with Naruto being the main character he recovers and well, it could end with speculation on whether or not he becomes Hokage..
London Stud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 08:52   Link #14
AkatsukisApprentice
Akatsuki's Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Stud
i reckon that naruto might grow to detest the kyuubi inside him realsing that it because of Kyuubi he is so strong. somewhere along the line Kyuubi is extracted from Naruto and the war to bring down Kyuubi begins. because of the ordeal of Kyuubi being released Naruto is knocked out for a while. when he awakes and recovers he finds out what happens but is noticeable weaker than what he was when Kyuubi was part of him. however, he gathers his strentgh to take on Kyuubi with nothing but his OWN chakra in the belief that he will protect the village himself (as a hokage would do) it more or less ends in a double knock-out but with Naruto being the main character he recovers and well, it could end with speculation on whether or not he becomes Hokage..
That sounds like a possibility Nice idea
AkatsukisApprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 09:18   Link #15
London Stud

^ cheers...
London Stud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 11:13   Link #16
daflecta
(^_^)

I always thought that it would go like this:

Jiraiya dies during battle, and Naruto goes after the guy for revenge. He kills Jiraiya's murderer, and with his last breath he tells him: "Naruto, I am your father" the end

hehe, wel I don't know if this would happen, but I'm somehow convinced that Jiraiya is going to die
daflecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 11:23   Link #17
raikage
日本語を食べません!

I would say it is a pretty common thing for the mentor to die after finishing/nearly completing training the apprentice - in a way, sending the hero off to adulthood and leaving behind the sheltered past. Can't think of many good examples off the top of my head, though.

I also think that Kyuubi will somehow seperate from Naruto and he will finally take down the monster, surpassing the legendary Yondaime Hokage by doing something he couldn't.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 17:02   Link #18
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
my conclusions

1) It will all end in sorrow, naruto dies or something and he finally gets respect by the villagers when he has died, protecting konoha.

2) Konohamaru becomes hokage

3) sasuke dies, protecting naruto from being killed by akatsuki and in the same moment kills itachi.

I don't think that it will end in the simple hollywoodic way that naruto becomes hokage and they play that fucking ugly song "victory" while standing with the hokage hat. I'm almost entirely sure it wont end like that.
the ending will probably surprise us greatly and volve around akatsuki and sasuke.
ninja massacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 17:32   Link #19
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
I wanna see a damn atom bomb [ or the jutsu equivilant of such ] blow up in the middle of Konoha, Eradicating the entire city and all of the Fire Country shinobi in one fell swoop.

Then, as the final episode comes to an end.. You see Orochimaru-Sama's outline, with the sunlight breaking the Horizon just behind him as he stands on a cliff, looking down upon the ruined Konoha.

And the series comes to an end, with Orochimaru-sama's sinister laughter of triumph.

Tis how I'd like it atleast, OROCHIMARU IS GOD
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-29, 17:36   Link #20
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
I wanna see a damn atom bomb [ or the jutsu equivilant of such ] blow up in the middle of Konoha, Eradicating the entire city and all of the Fire Country shinobi in one fell swoop.

Then, as the final episode comes to an end.. You see Orochimaru-Sama's outline, with the sunlight breaking the Horizon just behind him as he stands on a cliff, looking down upon the ruined Konoha.

And the series comes to an end, with Orochimaru-sama's sinister laughter of triumph.

Tis how I'd like it atleast, OROCHIMARU IS GOD
OMG I second that!

I can see it now. *Oh what a cool image I have in my head right now*

OROCHIMARU OWNZ JOO ALL!
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote