AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-22, 07:29   Link #601
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by godgiven25 View Post
OMG! sir can you please give us a hint about her grandfather?
sir? I'm a she.

Like I said, people are a bit vague and mostly just claim that Grandpa is awesome (I haven't seen the raw or anything, so I need to go with what people are saying online). From what I found, he defeated Layfon, but I don't know why they ended up fighting in the first place.

He got 4 plugins (e-fairies), knows a lot about the world/fate. I'm not sure why he came to Zuellini though.

And right now there seems to be a big debate to know if he's stronger or not than the HB and the Queen.
Old 2010-11-27, 02:24   Link #602
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

He is her great grandpa. Gil finds out what is going on and decide to take care of it himself. First get Nina back, then trash Zuellni for interfering with Shunibel's plan.

His plug-in is absurd, but not much without it. His body has already deteriorated and cannot maintain his plug-ins after taking some damage.

On the other hand, Leva sent out her underlings to get rid off both Gil and Nina by taking advantage of the situation. But when Gil retreated, she also stopped her attacks. Leva try to maintain the peace in Zuellni as much as possible until she finds whatever that she is trying to observe.
Old 2010-11-27, 03:27   Link #603
tsunade666

then did gil really beat up Layfon? but 4 plug-ins is really absurd. And is it just me but plug-in just keep up poping in. Dick got a new plug in but Nina still had 1 plug in.

I still think the HB and the queen is playing a bit fair than the people who use plug in to become stronger.
Old 2010-11-27, 04:04   Link #604
godgiven25

@azarhal
oh my bad, hehe. Sorry about the late reply to much work here, have to tend at least 20 patients every that I can't even take a break

@shmaster
does her old man have any knowledge about the queen the HBs and grendan? And whats his impression about them and Layfon

@tsunade666
Mm-hmm, they use only raw power compared to other characters, becoming strong w/o anything lending power tends to be better for the ears than the opposite
Old 2010-11-27, 09:30   Link #605
azarhal

So great grand-father.

And Leva want to "observe" something?
Old 2010-11-27, 11:09   Link #606
tsunade666

regios is really going down the hill. It's in top 60 on the light novel " Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi!"
Old 2010-11-28, 04:00   Link #607
godgiven25

Well I can see the reasons why Regios is down the slumps, but I don't really believe these kinds of surveys, they tend to become the opposite of the real numbers, because not all of the readers are interested to join the polls but still read there favorite novels.

I mean Ore Imouto? I really love tsunderes but Kirino an exception.

Last edited by godgiven25; 2010-11-28 at 04:11.
Old 2010-11-28, 05:42   Link #608
giorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
regios is really going down the hill. It's in top 60 on the light novel " Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi!"
simple, regios is no longer a good story for light novel format...

should just change to actual novels, imo
Old 2010-11-28, 08:52   Link #609
tsunade666

I kind agree that regios should be now a novel instead of light novel. I enjoyed more the crusade than the chrome shelled regios.
Old 2010-11-29, 01:19   Link #610
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Same here, normal novel format suits it better now. Compare to how Chrome Shell is now, both Crusade is much more fluent.

And yes, Gil knows about the Fate and everything. So he tells Layfon to stay out as he is outside the fate, he lost his Heaven';s Blade is the very proof of it. But Layfon persists, and eventually beat Gil.

Also, apparently, E-fairy plug-ins are Shunibel's anti nanocelloid agenda after all. There are E-fairies produced specifically to be plug-ings for the battles to come.

And maybe it is just me, but with Gil defeated and Leva on Zuellni's side.... I seem to hear Zuellni saying "JUST AS PLANNED!"
Old 2010-11-29, 02:24   Link #611
tsunade666

so even in 4 plug ins that old geezer is still beaten by a heaven's blade that lost it's blade.
Old 2010-11-29, 02:39   Link #612
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

But Gil is already an old man though.
He was still be able to defeat Leva's minion all by himself. And that minion is an elder type.
Old 2010-11-29, 02:50   Link #613
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Someone mind refreshing me what had been going on in Regios in the past while?

Last I recall was Layfon having a BSOD after getting rejected by Leerin or something like that.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2010-11-29, 03:05   Link #614
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

After Layfon enters depression, Clara moves to Zuellni, Felli waves byebye to his brother as he graduates, Leva infiltrated the with the help of Zuellni, Layfon got cheered by the letter from the orphanage kids, and Shunibel declaring Zuellni as the enemy of the world for hiding Leva.

So, Gil comes over to crush Zuellni.
Old 2010-11-29, 04:42   Link #615
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Thanks.

But where's Nina in all this?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2010-11-29, 05:00   Link #616
tsunade666

what happen to grendan after vol 14. I'm not sure if it leaves or still by the side of zuellni.
Old 2010-11-29, 11:17   Link #617
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
I guess Grendan promptly leaves after the situation was solved. Though I don't know much of the Spoilers.
Also I wonder: How strong the Queen is exactly? The images from V14 suggest she took her part in combat. Compared to a Heavens Blade how powerful is she? What she did there?
Old 2010-11-29, 23:22   Link #618
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Nina? Siding with Zuellni, as usual, even though she does not understand what is Zuellni is trying to do?

For the Queen? Derbonait only allowed her to attack once in the fight against Duridana, as Queen's power is to great. If she attack more than once, Grendan is going to get blown apart by Queen's power.

And Grendan is doing nothing for the moment. I now wonder, could Saya already know that Ignasis is already dead? And actually has other agenda in mind?
Old 2010-11-30, 21:32   Link #619
tsunade666

doing nothing? so where is grendan? apart from zuellni?
Old 2010-12-01, 00:25   Link #620
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Yes, nothing at all. Which makes me wonder whether Saya knows about Ignasis being dead.
Closed Thread