Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2010-09-25, 23:26   Link #61
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agito Akiyama View Post
Random you say hmm?
Well, I can say that generally I'm always random, people can talk about subject X while I'll be throwing stuff from unrelated subjects, too much in short time.
Sound like my friend she's so random, you can be in a silent room then all of a sudden she will burst laughing and then she look at you and say "what?"
you can never tell what random thoughts envade her

I have had random moments but they are so random they can't be explained ( or its hard to explain)
EnchantingPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 00:56   Link #62
thevil1
Adventure ∀logger

Send a message via AIM to thevil1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
I have had random moments but they are so random they can't be explained ( or its hard to explain)
I don't understand... Please explain it better lol...

I was once at a sleep away camp when I was younger, and it was the first night, and all of a sudden in the middle of the night the kid sleeping next to me bolts up in his/her bed and starts screaming "Help help where am I help". (S)He just looked around and went back to sleep. It was pretty random.
Old 2010-09-26, 09:43   Link #63
GoGetMyShotgun

During a school assembly the religious studies teachers had us watch some Catholic montage epic of the pope. So while our ears and eyes were being bombarded with excessive special effects and epic music, some kid runs in front of the whole auditorium screaming "The rapture is coming ! The rapture is coming!" before being dragged off stage.

"Don't leave me alone anymore." ~ Billionaire Girl
GoGetMyShotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 12:59   Link #64
thevil1
Adventure ∀logger

Send a message via AIM to thevil1
I was once working on a big paper on the computer and suddenly the computer glitched up and restarted on it's own. I was pissed off.
Old 2010-09-26, 22:31   Link #65
JRendell
Manga Addict

My dog just walked into the room, looked at me, grunted, then headed back into his bed. What the hell!?
JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 22:43   Link #66
Miyuki-ism
Corpse in Pieces

Send a message via MSN to Miyuki-ism
I came home from school one day, and was about open the front door when this squirrel jumps down from the porch ceiling and just stand two feet in front of me for a minute, then slowly scatters away.
Old 2010-09-26, 23:19   Link #67
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miyuki-ism View Post
I came home from school one day, and was about open the front door when this squirrel jumps down from the porch ceiling and just stand two feet in front of me for a minute, then slowly scatters away.
That reminds me of a random moment!!!
Well lets see we were hearing noises outside and our dogs were acting all crazy. Then my dad calls my mom and I outside and we find an Iguana in our yard!! Now that was crazily random
Old 2010-09-27, 04:29   Link #68
white wing
degausser
*Artist

well this just happened today, when i went to a music studio with my friends, when i got near, i suddenly want to say something like, "hey, i bet no one's dead in the studio " for some unknown reason.

just a few seconds before i found out that the studio is closed due to the owner's father passed away.
white wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 06:49   Link #69
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by white wing View Post
well this just happened today, when i went to a music studio with my friends, when i got near, i suddenly want to say something like, "hey, i bet no one's dead in the studio " for some unknown reason.

just a few seconds before i found out that the studio is closed due to the owner's father passed away.
o dang D:

I was adjusting a new electronic drum set I got... I realized I had to adjust all the drums to it's lowest level so I can reach... And spin the throne to the highest height cause I still couldn't reach... So I just sat there and reflected upon my shortness.
bloppyblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 05:09   Link #70
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Oh I have a random moment. I was taking a shower washing my hair and all, but when I checked there was no Shampoo!!! I then remebered that my mom took it to the kitchen to wash my nephews' hair. So after I was done taking a shower I got the shampoo and washed my hair Then I forgot my towel in my room What was wrong with me??
Old 2010-09-30, 09:43   Link #71
Langus
Optimus Prime

An old man bought me ice cream tonight. It was Haagen Dasz too! I ate it
Old 2010-10-01, 08:51   Link #72
Luna91

I went out for a night with my girlfriends from school, who i hadn't seen in ages, to this small restaurant in town. It just so happened that a guy from our year (which was rather small, only 30 kids ) who i hadn't seen for at least 6 months was dining there that night with his date Talk about coincidence, we were all supposed to be at a bonfire that night anyway
Old 2010-10-01, 20:05   Link #73
Bolt237

This is a silly thread but

A couple days ago I walked outside and saw a mouse run under a grate. So I lifted up the corner of the grate and looked at it for a while. Then I walked away.
That mouse must've been terrified
Bolt237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-01, 21:13   Link #74
Dragonar Fan
HI-RISE BOMBEERRR!!!

Today somebody threw a cucumber at me from a convertible & I deflected it with my fist.
Old 2011-02-20, 20:18   Link #75
idiffer

Send a message via ICQ to idiffer
some days ago i was riding in train home. there were a lot of ppl, like sardines in a can. i was drinking a beer. i got stuck near the door beside a middle aged man who was also drinking a beer. all of a sudden he says "dzing" and holds out his bottle to me. i banged my bottle against his, not understanding what the hell was happening. 10 min. later we repeated the gesture and he said - "it's more fun this way".
smiling, i agreed.
c) Your mind is too narrow to embrace my genius, de geso.
d) I was accidentally dropped into a barrel of whiskey, so now I am constantly drunk.
e) Go home and die! Dattebayo!
idiffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-21, 00:01   Link #76
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Wang
I went to a Japanese imports store and met a girl who worked there. She was reading a manga behind the cash register.

Her name was Anna May.

Somehow, I think she was rather proud of that name.
Old 2011-02-21, 00:06   Link #77
Asuras
Dictadere~!

Twas riding my bike around town today, when a (obviously mentally challenged) kid comes by, going backwards on his own bicycle, all the while speaking in reversed English. I think he was saying something along the lines of his last Target purchase. A new camera I believe.

It was very, very strange.
Old 2011-02-21, 00:52   Link #78
Suomi
Kaiba

nothing of note today, but a while ago I was reading a book from the library, and I found a dead earwig inside. O_o That was gross...
Old 2011-03-12, 21:28   Link #79
idiffer

Send a message via ICQ to idiffer
random and very russian...
i was going out to get some cigarettes. on the way i bummed a smoke from a guy who was just standing nearby.
he gave me one...and then he starts going on about how he wants to get a plastic foamy thing from under a fence so he can sleep
on it...and then it hits me that he's homeless. by then i wanted to be on my way already, but my feet were glued to the pavement.
so we gradually descended into a conversation. right after i helped him get the plastic thingy from under the fence. i have no idea

why i helped him, really. anyway, he starts ranting on about his life. which is, well, startling to say the least.
he openly admitted that he killed his son with an axe, because the later failed to call an ambulance for his mother(homeless guy's wife) cause he was drunk. he did 10 years for that. then he mentioned that he has tuburculosis and that its transmitted by air. the
son killing didn't scare me at all, but the desese did. at the moment i had a strong urge to just run away. but something kept me from doing that. i actually made a joke about it - "well, i'm gonna die young". to which he replied - "you're in the wind, you'll
be okay". and so we continued talking for more than 15 minutes, during which i learned that he does indeed feel remorse about his
son's death, although he still feels that it was his own fault. he has a daughter, who feeds him sometimes, and he sleeps on the
stairs in some random apartment buildings.around that time it hit me that i was actually enjoying the conversation and that i was
okay with tuburculosis as the price for talking 20 min. with this man. i could have stood there for hours and listened to his life
story, but i was cold and he seemed too, so i left for the store, after giving him some money.yes, i actually gave money to a
murderer. and i thought he was a good person too... on my way to the store i rethought what had just happened...and came to a
conclusion that it was all worth it. this was probably the most enriching conversation
in the whole month, if not more. a thought flashed through my mind - "this is what i'm living for..."
yes, it reminded me once more that my life is not about money, a good job, fame, power and the like, but about chance meetings with ppl, with all the diversity that goes along, be it movie stars or homeless ppl. emotions are the same in all ppl, but the expression is different.
the circumstances are not the same. and the story of this guy was just as interesting as any other story, if not more.
also it reminds me of the igorance of ppl. tokyo godfathers is rated above 8, yet 99% of the raters have not even met a homeless man. fuck your fairy tails, dudes. reality is more interesting. and more harsh than you could imagine....
c) Your mind is too narrow to embrace my genius, de geso.
d) I was accidentally dropped into a barrel of whiskey, so now I am constantly drunk.
e) Go home and die! Dattebayo!

Last edited by idiffer; 2011-03-12 at 21:55.
idiffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-12, 21:40   Link #80
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Wang
I was riding passenger in a car, driving along the road.

I notice a video game store that's been closed down... the interior's empty, and the property is up for lease. Then I look up.

The store's name was "Game Over."

How ironic.