AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima (third season) - Total Series Rating
Perfect 10 20 14.93%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 13 9.70%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 23 17.16%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 11.19%
6 out of 10 : Average 21 15.67%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 21 15.67%
4 out of 10 : Poor 12 8.96%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 1.49%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 1.49%
1 out of 10 : Painful 5 3.73%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-03, 11:56   Link #41
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

i like this one specially the main heroine voice is just the only one i can know of other animes xD (hayate no gotoku and tora dora) too bad it ended with such an open ending, it seems there will be more but i dont have a clue if there will be a 4th season i just want a good ending for once T.T
Old 2009-09-03, 13:18   Link #42
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildArms View Post
i like this one specially the main heroine voice is just the only one i can know of other animes xD (hayate no gotoku and tora dora) too bad it ended with such an open ending, it seems there will be more but i dont have a clue if there will be a 4th season i just want a good ending for once T.T
Most probably you haven't read the novels yet if you think anime was good. You should check them out on the **** site (they are translated into english).
Old 2009-09-03, 13:21   Link #43
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Most probably you haven't read the novels yet if you think anime was good. You should check them out on the **** site (they are translated into english).
Oh yeah i saw them but im not much if a fan on reading using the computer so i try to not do it -.- i saw although that the english translation is like almost at the end of the last season of it, so it still havent reached anything new in the ba ka site right?
Old 2009-09-03, 14:03   Link #44
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
It's one of the cases where even if you dont like to read, you should try it and most probably won't be disappointed.

Anime skipped way too much, so talking about here anime ends in novels is useless. You should just start reading from first volume. Anime changed way too many things.
Old 2009-09-03, 14:41   Link #45
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Ok then i will print them, ive only read haruhi suzumiya and i cant end a chapter without my eyes tired xD, ill check it out in a while thanks
Old 2009-09-04, 04:13   Link #46
mammothb

yea i agree with dark, the books are so much more detailed. much more characterization then the anime
Old 2009-11-04, 08:01   Link #47
valkarian

hm... the romance is always the same, but its nice to see how they always screw up louise and saito, then get them back together. slightly draggy though, although the lack of filler episodes is throughly welcome by me.

overall, a sweet anime =P but yeah i do think it has left out much from the books. character development in season two dropped alot of people XD
Old 2009-11-24, 23:18   Link #48
Saigo no Kotoba
The Sleeping Warrior

It's 8/10. It still amazing, despite that season 2 has the greater moments( such as when Louise and Saito married, and when Louise feels so sad because she thought Saito has died)
Old 2010-01-30, 11:21   Link #49
Nowusee
Total Coolness

Unhappy 5/10

This was bad compared to past seasons. The whole season was basically fillers. Lets hope theres a season 4 though. Ill take a season full of fillers over nothing.
Old 2010-01-30, 11:22   Link #50
Nowusee
Total Coolness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saigo no Kotoba View Post
It's 8/10. It still amazing, despite that season 2 has the greater moments( such as when Louise and Saito married, and when Louise feels so sad because she thought Saito has died)
Wait... im missing something. Did this happen in the Manga? Because i watched the anime a while ago and can't remember what happened because i focused on the manga.
Old 2010-01-30, 11:30   Link #51
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

you shouldnt read he manga either it sucks to, read the novels they are the orginal
Old 2010-01-30, 20:07   Link #52
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanyuuChan View Post
you shouldnt read he manga either it sucks to, read the novels they are the orginal
The manga isn't too bad, just god-awful slow.
Old 2010-01-30, 21:32   Link #53
Hubb

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
The manga isn't too bad, just god-awful slow.
QFT. I might just be a ZnT fanboy, but story wise the manga isn't half bad. Now if they could some decent art thrown in on-top of the story I would be very happy.
Old 2010-01-31, 03:57   Link #54
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

I meant it like that I'm just bad at writing what I mean, I just meant that he should read the novel instead. ^^'
Old 2010-01-31, 04:30   Link #55
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanyuuChan View Post
I meant it like that I'm just bad at writing what I mean, I just meant that he should read the novel instead. ^^'
agree, and the more you read the more you are disappointed with the animation. The novel is very good.
Old 2010-04-06, 06:06   Link #56
Yuuki97

Zero no tsukaima or the fammilar of zero...
Was one of the first animes i had ever watched!
I adored it!
i give it 9/10
See i think it's worth a 7 but for me it's nostalgic (if thats how you spell it)
So i love it!

My Favourite anime girlssssss
Old 2010-06-03, 10:22   Link #57
kenday
H0ahmmm

Send a message via Yahoo to kenday
i was see this anime until season2, disc 2.. i think this anime is wonderfull.. because, this anime fill up with many side of story.. adventuring & magic world (like RPG GAME.. hahaha), and love story.. hmm.. suki!! ^^v
Old 2010-08-17, 16:58   Link #58
mrhappyskull

I gave this season high points because it's a ZnT anime which I seem to love.

However, it bums me that Louise and Saito's relationship seems to reset each season. I also didn't like the last scene too much since I wasn't looking for it to turn into harem show. I just kind of found the elf girl annoying.

However, this season had some great scenes, such as the familiar contract renewal and the dancing girl disguises.

This season really felt like precursor to a much more serious upcoming season. Since I don't see one coming, that is my only disappointment.
Old 2011-02-17, 17:38   Link #59
Crackabad

like ive heard a lot of ppl say,
wish that the whole saito/Louise relationship would actually take off instead of keep going back to square one, or just stop having ppl interupt them so much haha
Old 2011-02-18, 08:27   Link #60
Zelly_isLOVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowusee View Post
This was bad compared to past seasons. The whole season was basically fillers. Lets hope theres a season 4 though. Ill take a season full of fillers over nothing.
This anime really should have season 4.

i mean , come on!

they haven't do anything much. [ talking about the two main protagonists ]

and their enemy hasn't been defeated yet.
Closed Thread