AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-01-30, 03:14   Link #21
ranchan13

I think we just found the power-up Naruto needs to take on the Jyuubi single handedly.

On a side note, who sees Naruto now having to beat down the first 4 Hokages, then Orochimaru, and finally Sasuke in rapid succession to end the manga?
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 03:17   Link #22
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Everyone with the mask would have become the Shinigami and cutting a stomach isn't this hard to do.
Don't forget that whoever does this dies, but in Orochimaru's case he is immortal.

What seems stupid is that they went into the Uchiha shrine to do the Edo Tensei. It would make sense if Orochimaru needed something from that shrine to do the Edo Tensei, because that would also explain that he didn't do it earlier because he didn't know how to get there. Another funny thing is that Naruto knows nothing about his heritage, since that Uzumaki place should have been a place to him like the Uchiha shrine is to Sasuke. Not to mention that nobody stole those masks for all those years. At least Kishimoto should have added death traps and seals and all kind of stuff that prevents grave robbers from stealing the mask. Well, apart from these issues the chapter was quite cool

Sasuke was somewhat careless in this matter, now Orochimaru has control over 4 hokages, if he were to betray Sasuke and make him fight the 4 hokages that wouldn't be easy for Sasuke. And we can assume that Orochimaru still wants to get into Sasuke's body.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 03:21   Link #23
Gundamx

Is it me or Orochimaru look little different?
Maybe it because he come from Anko CS?
(His soul was revived from Anko cursed seal.)
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 03:30   Link #24
robberviet

Why Orochimaru didn't do this when he's alive? At least he should get the mask in case some one might take it.

Anyway, Naruto get his power double, beat the Jubi, realese Hokages from the Edo Tensei, beat Sasuke, Orochimaru and end the series. Wow, sounds like 100 chapters or more -_-
robberviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 05:39   Link #25
Lunarskylar

orochimaru has senju dna now, thissss could be a fun new arc of him being a big bad
Old 2013-01-30, 05:42   Link #26
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by robberviet View Post
Why Orochimaru didn't do this when he's alive? At least he should get the mask in case some one might take it.

Anyway, Naruto get his power double, beat the Jubi, realese Hokages from the Edo Tensei, beat Sasuke, Orochimaru and end the series. Wow, sounds like 100 chapters or more -_-
Because he didn't know about it?
He did some research about shingami after he lost his arms but it look like Kabuto completed it after he lost to Sasuke.
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 05:50   Link #27
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Figured that scroll would be to release souls from the death god. Wonder if oro will allow them to roam free after sasuke is done asking them questions or will he just release the edo. I assume minato will be able to see naruto at least once, maybe not talk to him but see him in this form. No doubt kakashi still carries the kunai with the seal on it so he can flash to it in no time.

I kinda hoped we would get prime madara vs prime 1st hokage just to see what epicness comes from it, but i doubt we will see anything like that since its now narutos fight to win.
Old 2013-01-30, 05:55   Link #28
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
Because he didn't know about it?
He did some research about shingami after he lost his arms but it look like Kabuto completed it after he lost to Sasuke.
Exactly. Remember that Orochimaru didn't even know about the Death God until the 3rd Hokage revealed it to him. The 4th Hokage was in a relationship with Naruto's mother so she probably told him the secrets of the Uzumaki village so the 4th was able to make a contract with the Death God using the Shimigami mask. The 3rd probably learned about all of this from the 4th. Orochimaru is looking very resourceful here. Somehow he was able to do the research to get his arms back from the Death God and now they have Edo zombies of all of the previous Hokage at their disposal. Each Hokage ought to tell Sasuke what he needs to know about Madara, the history of the leaf village, Madara's battle with the 1st Hokage, the persecution of the Uchiha, the order by the village elders to have Itachi destroy the Uchiha clan and the truth about who really attacked Leaf Village in the first place (Obito) as well as Naruto's true parentage which Sasuke to date is still unaware of.
Old 2013-01-30, 06:05   Link #29
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Maybe Minato will be a Jinchuuriki aswell...

Actually doesn't the kyubi chakra he have evil or something? Like the yang part of Kurama...maybe this will stuff up Naruto's ever so fragile day old relationship with him
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 06:11   Link #30
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticNinjaJay View Post
Exactly. Remember that Orochimaru didn't even know about the Death God until the 3rd Hokage revealed it to him. The 4th Hokage was in a relationship with Naruto's mother so she probably told him the secrets of the Uzumaki village so the 4th was able to make a contract with the Death God using the Shimigami mask. The 3rd probably learned about all of this from the 4th. Orochimaru is looking very resourceful here. Somehow he was able to do the research to get his arms back from the Death God and now they have Edo zombies of all of the previous Hokage at their disposal. Each Hokage ought to tell Sasuke what he needs to know about Madara, the history of the leaf village, Madara's battle with the 1st Hokage, the persecution of the Uchiha, the order by the village elders to have Itachi destroy the Uchiha clan and the truth about who really attacked Leaf Village in the first place (Obito) as well as Naruto's true parentage which Sasuke to date is still unaware of.
This, this, this!
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 07:12   Link #31
alexsaingxd

OMG, The previous hokage are summoned from the reanimation justsu. I knew this were going to happen. But Minato? (Fourth Hokage) has been reanimated too? I hope Minato and Naruto won't fight! Cause they're family. But I can't wait until next week to hear about the truth.

I seriously don't want Minato and Naurto to fight. But I wanna see the 1st Hokage vs Madara again.
alexsaingxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 07:20   Link #32
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by darry View Post
so Kurama will get his other half back and double his Power i guess
I don't know, didn't Minato seal it inside himself?
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 07:22   Link #33
Eragon
Still Alive

I'm fine with this IF they are only there for dumping information. If they participate in battle then I give-up on Kishi. But, that's too much to hope I guess. These four will probably be pitched up against Madara while Naruto bitch slaps Obito

*sigh*So much for leaving the dead characters dead........
Old 2013-01-30, 07:44   Link #34
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
Maybe Minato will be a Jinchuuriki aswell...

Actually doesn't the kyubi chakra he have evil or something? Like the yang part of Kurama...maybe this will stuff up Naruto's ever so fragile day old relationship with him
If Minato does have some of the Kyubi's chakra I could see him giving it to Naruto at some point as this sounds like something Kishi would do.

It will be interesting to see Minato and Hiruzen's reaction to seeing current Sasuke as Minato may have seen Sasuke as a baby or maybe heard of him from Kushina and Hiruzen last saw Sasuke as a kid.

The 1st Hokage may say how he died like if someone killed him. I wonder if Madara killed him by ambushing him as Madara was alive after their battle and he implanted Senju DNA into his chest so he could have been stronger then before.

The only other way I see the 1st Hokage dying would be of old age or a disease as he was so strong unless he had to protect someone and died doing so.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 07:44   Link #35
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

aaaahhhh.... if only Orochimaru suddenly betrays Sasuke, I think this will get more interesting...

why should they bring 4 Hokages back?! They should stay as legend... don't bring the dead back and make them die again in silly and poor way... they already ended their life in epic way
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 08:54   Link #36
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

I...what the hell am I even reading? You mean to tell me that big, dramatic moment for the Third Hokage in which he sacrificed everything in his battle against Orochimaru has now been undone in 1 chapter? And for what? So Sauke can go and chat with the 4 Hokages only to come to the conclusion that he still wants Konoha to burn?

Ugh, this chapter...only left a bad taste in my mouth. I guess this is where Karin comes in and decides to forgive Mr. Vengeance for stabbing her too? Or that the Sage of 6 Paths was an alien?
Old 2013-01-30, 09:26   Link #37
robberviet

Well, i guess the only thing that the deads want to say to Orochimaru is "let me R.I.P"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminion Lancer View Post
I...what the hell am I even reading? You mean to tell me that big, dramatic moment for the Third Hokage in which he sacrificed everything in his battle against Orochimaru has now been undone in 1 chapter? And for what? So Sauke can go and chat with the 4 Hokages only to come to the conclusion that he still wants Konoha to burn?

Ugh, this chapter...only left a bad taste in my mouth. I guess this is where Karin comes in and decides to forgive Mr. Vengeance for stabbing her too? Or that the Sage of 6 Paths was an alien?
Agree. Although it's cool to have 4 Hokages stand side by side, the sacrifice of seems worthless now.
robberviet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 09:29   Link #38
farhan

1) why did uzumaki shrine abandoned just like that? dont they have any guards? where is anbu?

2) why uchiha shrine still exist? wasnt konoha now is v2.0 so they should also clear uchiha place? and no one is around guarding? and open space in the middle of village?

3) how can zetsu body be edo tensei sacrifice? wasnt zetsu souless? if anything can be medium that means a rabbit or snake or panda is possible?

4) there are two more zetsu. why not revive itachi and danzo? for a debate?
farhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 09:58   Link #39
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

Why couldn't Orochimaru just regenerate like he always did when you got hit?

And the removal of the death god seal was really too easy. Just get a healer to stand by... The third or whoever should have just released the sealed souls.

Anyway, we now know how they can fight the Jyuubi and Madara. The 4 previous hokages, especially the first, should even out the fight.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 10:07   Link #40
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

And thus...that which everyone had already figured out would happen...as happened, such is the way of the Naruto plot.

I must admit though...it was cool seeing the Third again (he's still my favorite ninja in the whole damn series).
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote