Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
Spoiler for 25:
Spoiler:
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-25, 22:41   Link #1402
Ryoza
Woah ~~ !

Anime News Network list 26 episodes...mm..can't wait?
Ryoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 02:49   Link #1403
stevency
To kill or be killed?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
stevency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 07:18   Link #1404
DieH@rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
Spoiler:

And I still haven saw e24...
DieH@rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 17:18   Link #1405
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Episode 25 is out from Your-Mom!

CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 19:08   Link #1406
asteron
is the unknown factor

Sometimes Your-Mom subs is just silly.. how hard is it to tell the difference between the number 100,000 and 1,000,000?
asteron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 19:43   Link #1407
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteron View Post
Sometimes Your-Mom subs is just silly.. how hard is it to tell the difference between the number 100,000 and 1,000,000?

Hearing hyaku man (100 ten thousand) and thinking 100,000 is understandable if their translator is careless or isn't fluent in English, so I wouldn't really hold it against a speedsubber. This is coming from someone who hasn't seen a single thing they've done though...
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 21:36   Link #1408
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

somehow , i started crying when "heroic age" started playing at the end of episode 25 .
IMO , this should have been the last episode :S.
I don't see what they are going to do next week .
oh well , we'll wait'n'see.
edit : oh , and before I forget , lol ,
Spoiler for episode 25:
Samanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 23:12   Link #1409
Archmagination2002

Cerberus was insanely awesome in this episode. Going so crazy that she exploded her whole body multiple times in an attempt to destroy Rome Ro was just a cool sight to see. So its become clear that Rome Ro deliberately drove Yuti insane so that she would attack him and destroy the Golden Tribes planet along with him. Rome Ro is just a sick man.. kinda surprised that he could even become sick in the mind considering the way the Silver Tribe operates kinda makes that difficult.
Archmagination2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-27, 01:21   Link #1410
Forever
Revealing the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archmagination2002 View Post
Cerberus was insanely awesome in this episode. Going so crazy that she exploded her whole body multiple times in an attempt to destroy Rome Ro was just a cool sight to see. So its become clear that Rome Ro deliberately drove Yuti insane so that she would attack him and destroy the Golden Tribes planet along with him. Rome Ro is just a sick man.. kinda surprised that he could even become sick in the mind considering the way the Silver Tribe operates kinda makes that difficult.
That's why the policy of letting one person taking the entire tribe's feeling was quite good as it seems that the silver tribe are quite bad controlling their emotions. Rome Ro kept his feelings and became insane soon enough.
Old 2007-09-27, 04:06   Link #1411
stevency
To kill or be killed?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanosuke View Post
somehow , i started crying when "heroic age" started playing at the end of episode 25 .
edit : oh , and before I forget , lol ,
Spoiler for episode 25:
Spoiler for predict on 26:
stevency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-27, 05:06   Link #1412
DieH@rd

Maybe they will do the "Gankutsuou" move... 25th episode will be the ending, and 26th will be just a closure, few years after the last fight.

That would be cool.
DieH@rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-27, 05:54   Link #1413
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
I'll admit, the ending to episode 25 was absolutely brilliant. I've always shed tears whenever Heroic Age is playing, and this was no different. Even if that did feel like a ending, i'm glad we have more episode --- and now with the door open, i can pretty much make out what we'll see next.
Old 2007-09-27, 07:47   Link #1414
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteron View Post
The problem is always the same: you have NO RIGHT to whine about free things. If you think you can sub better then do the job, nobody is stopping you!

Quote:
Uhm episode 25 was beautiful and all but I don't think we've had the answers about the Golden Tribe powers. Lekti said that Age inherited them: too bad now he's just interstellar dust and so I don't think the dust can use those powers very well... we now have a dimensional gate to where the Golds went. It's quite different from what we excepted, isn't it? What about the powers? From episode 26 preview it seems Iron and Silver Tribe will make a journey together, if YM's subs are correct that is. What comes into my mind is that they cross the dimensional gate and go to the Gold Tribe asking for their power. After all it would be quite useless to open a gate for nothing: if they opened it it should be logical to use it.
So there are various things which may happen IMHO:
1) Age returns with a nice gold robe on him... and Oron will be his homeplanet.
2) Purome and/or Romu Ro, together with Deianeira, will go to the Gold Tribe's universe asking them to receive the powers.
3) The Gold Tribe will continue to create planets from their universe through some sort of InterUniverseNet.

So there is a lot they can do next week...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieH@rd View Post
Maybe they will do the "Gankutsuou" move... 25th episode will be the ending, and 26th will be just a closure, few years after the last fight.

That would be cool.
Yes and what is the purpose of the dimensional gate? Just to make it looking cool?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I'll admit, the ending to episode 25 was absolutely brilliant. I've always shed tears whenever Heroic Age is playing, and this was no different. Even if that did feel like a ending, i'm glad we have more episode --- and now with the door open, i can pretty much make out what we'll see next.
Ending for what? It didn't end anything: where are the damn Gold Tribe powers? Where is Age? What's the use of that dimensional gate?
ipernorris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-27, 09:41   Link #1415
Breogan
Umeboshi

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipernorris View Post
The problem is always the same: you have NO RIGHT to whine about free things. If you think you can sub better then do the job, nobody is stopping you!
It's kind of tiring to see the same answer whenever someone points out a mistake in a translation. If you don't like being subject to at least some degree of criticism, then don't publish anything. People can be thankful for your work, and be critic towards your mistakes at the same time, which doesn't mean disrespect.

I do some free translation work myself, mainly english->spanish (not related to anime), and I feel grateful when other people point out my mistakes, unless they are clearly trying to put me down on purpose. I can disagree with their reasoning and explain my thoughts regarding a particular choice, or learn something new from the mistake.
Breogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-27, 10:04   Link #1416
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breogan View Post
Spoiler:
Yes pratically you mean Age with a gold robe. And don't use the spoiler tags: ours is speculation, not spoilers.

Quote:
I do some free translation work myself, mainly english->spanish (not related to anime), and I feel grateful when other people point out my mistakes, unless they are clearly trying to put me down on purpose. I can disagree with their reasoning and explain my thoughts regarding a particular choice, or learn something new from the mistake.
The guy above was way too offensive for my tastes and so I replied how he deserved. We should all be thankful to Your Mom for the quickly fansubs: if it weren't for them I don't know how much time we would have to wait for fansubs!!!
Old 2007-09-27, 10:10   Link #1417
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

YM is well known for making up translations a they go along some of the time, nor do they like any crtiercism. Saying you dont have aright to complain cause its free is bullucks. Any group i think would be grateful to its fans for pointing out mistakes, if its done right.

YM has improved their translations, but they're still really bad at times. I use them for what they are, speed subs, and replace them with other groups releases as soon as they come out. Ayako had the same problems as YM in the beginning, but lately they've come on in leaps and bounds with their translation quality.

*shrugs* im grateful to YM for releasing as fast as they do, but i wont be keeping their releases if something better comes along, for Heroic Age its the Shinsin-Mishi combo thats just started recently.

Anywhooo i dled ep 25 on a whim, and i loved it. Probably one of the best episodes in the series and what an ending >.< Makes me want to DL the rest and watch them all through

That said, if they pull a mahoromatic on this series, i wont bother. One series ending that bad was more than enough thanks
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-27, 10:30   Link #1418
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin View Post
YM is well known for making up translations a they go along some of the time, nor do they like any crtiercism. Saying you dont have aright to complain cause its free is bullucks. Any group i think would be grateful to its fans for pointing out mistakes, if its done right.
Again with "you have no right to complain" thingy?
Where did I state people don't have the right to complain about fansubs? I only stated they have no right to offend and the guy above was offensive IMHO.

Quote:
YM has improved their translations, but they're still really bad at times. I use them for what they are, speed subs, and replace them with other groups releases as soon as they come out. Ayako had the same problems as YM in the beginning, but lately they've come on in leaps and bounds with their translation quality.
In fact Your Mom is supposed to be a speed fansub group so your approach is only the standard that should be followed with evrey speed fansub groups' release.

Quote:
Anywhooo i dled ep 25 on a whim, and i loved it. Probably one of the best episodes in the series and what an ending >.< Makes me want to DL the rest and watch them all through
Ending? The series will have another episode this sunday: there are 26 episodes, not 25!
I don't understand why people say the end should have been in episode 25. Don't forget that Deianeira and friends traveled all around the universe in order to obtain the Gold Tribe's powers, not for open some fancy dimensional gate!!!
Old 2007-09-27, 11:02   Link #1419
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Its obvious you didnt read my full post cause if you had you'd of read

Quote:
That said, if they pull a mahoromatic on this series, i wont bother. One series ending that bad was more than enough thanks
As for my comments on YM, yes they're a speed subber, but some of their translations are totaly wrong, and i mean totaly wrong, meaning they pulled it out their arse translations.

As for asteron's comments, i didnt see anything offensive in them, in fact i agree fully with what he said

Last edited by Tiamat's Disciple; 2007-09-27 at 12:40.
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-27, 11:29   Link #1420
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin View Post
As for my comments on YM, yes they're a speed subber, but some of their translations are totaly wrong, and i mean totaly wrong, meaning they pulled it out their arse translations.

As for asteron's comments, i didnt see anything offensive in them, in fact i agree fully with what he said
If YM is so bad what about doing your own fansubbing version? I think you're right somehow so if your translation is better I'll burn your releases! (I'm serious pal!)

Tags
action, science fiction