AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-01-07, 04:22   Link #641
Laurcus
The black angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueElements View Post
not updateing any info till a solid source arrives.

Also I swear to god if one more idiot brings up the lelouch is alive topic to try and derail this thread I will hurt you =_=
Need someone to hold em down while you hurt em?

On topic: It seems all we can do is wait for more information to be released. I personally can't wait, too bad I won't sleep tonight due to this tease. I would analyze the pictures more, but I wasn't able to really draw any useful information from them after looking at them for a few hours.
Old 2010-01-07, 04:54   Link #642
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Screw a remake or a new serie or this fugly manga with the ugly hero.

GIVE ME CODE GEASS THE MUSICAL

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 06:31   Link #643
gbaka34

is it me or does that picture of zero look like a female in the announcement about the new code geass anime...
gbaka34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 06:59   Link #644
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaka34 View Post
is it me or does that picture of zero look like a female in the announcement about the new code geass anime...
Clamp character designs
enough said
Old 2010-01-07, 07:15   Link #645
testorschoice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubou Bunny View Post
Really. If God says he hopes to make it rain today, it's going to rain today. It's far from jumping to conclusions.
Kawaguchi is not God. He's definitely not all-knowing. He tells us in this same interview he doesn't know. Why do we presume we know more than the creators themselves? Isn't that how we Geass fans get in trouble?
testorschoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 07:17   Link #646
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Ahhh, it's not a movie?

Well, i hope that will be a high school version of Code Geass. Just like that bad Evangelion manga(except for the bad part).
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 09:55   Link #647
Zetsubou Bunny
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via MSN to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via Yahoo to Zetsubou Bunny
Quote:
Originally Posted by testorschoice View Post
Kawaguchi is not God. He's definitely not all-knowing. He tells us in this same interview he doesn't know. Why do we presume we know more than the creators themselves? Isn't that how we Geass fans get in trouble?
No, we got into trouble by denying that what the creators say is authentic.

Taniguchi, Okouchi, and Kawaguchi are the Gods (not 'gods', 'Gods'; all powerful and absolute) of the Code Geass universe. It's obviously a legality that he can't let anything out of the bag officially yet, otherwise he wouldn't have mentioned his 'hopes' to announce a new series soon. He toned the interview that way purposefully. I'm sure it wasn't just an off-handed "Gee, I sure hope we can announce a new Code Geass anime sometime in the near future..." .

I don't know why you're trying to find hitches to snag peoples' perceptions on.
Zetsubou Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 10:10   Link #648
testorschoice

Quote:
Code Geass fans got into trouble for both: denying what the creators actually say and putting words into the creators' mouths.

Quote:
Taniguchi, Okouchi, and Kawaguchi are the Gods (not 'gods', 'Gods'; all powerful and absolute) of the Code Geass universe. It's obviously a legality that he can't let anything out of the bag officially yet, otherwise he wouldn't have mentioned his 'hopes' to announce a new series soon. He toned the interview that way purposefully. I'm sure it wasn't just an off-handed "Gee, I sure hope we can announce a new Code Geass anime sometime in the near future..." .
Kawaguchi and the others are all-powerful within the fictional universe. They are not all-powerful in making it happen in the real world. Kawaguchi wants to make a musical version, but that doesn't mean it will happen either. Look, Kawaguchi stated he doesn't know. And yet, the fans, somehow, know?

Quote:
Because we have so many people misinterpeting "I want to announce" to mean "New Code Geass Anime Announced!"
testorschoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 10:32   Link #649
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Lol WTH with the comments XD

Ok ok , "New Code Geass Anime Announced" "New Birth"
It can means that this will be Code Geass with another main leads . Like Gundam Seed Destiny ?
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 11:11   Link #650
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post

It can means that this will be Code Geass with another main leads . Like Gundam Seed Destiny ?
GSD geez... I don't think Sunrise will make another mistake like this
Old 2010-01-07, 11:17   Link #651
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
then dont make a mistake
continue the story with new characters
and DONT let the old cast completely take over the plot (and keep lulu dead, above all else)
Old 2010-01-07, 12:37   Link #652
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Screw a remake or a new serie or this fugly manga with the ugly hero.

GIVE ME CODE GEASS THE MUSICAL
YIKES!!!! Are we talking "The Sound of Music" type musical?

I can see Lelouch dancing through the streets of Tokyo like Julie Andrews;

"The Hills are alive with the sound of ZeeeeRoH!!

and that's not a pretty picture.

Quote:

Have you ladies and gents noticed that Okouchi hasn't been mentioned yet in any of the press releases involving the new project?
I've only seen Taniguichi and Kawaguchi talked about and interviewed, not Ichiro Okouchi (thus far anyway).
I wonder why that is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post

Actually the Kanjii 復活 in the image here reads "resurrection" in English:

And I'm NOT going to touch that with the proverbial "ten-foot-pole" or else Zetsubou Bunny might hurt me.

I just wanted to make the correction that's all.
GundamFan0083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 13:07   Link #653
darthfury78

I certainly would love to see the new anime as a remake of Code Geass R2 that takes place after Stage 25 of Season One. I want to see of my theories are correct about Kallen staying to help Lelouch by firing her gun at Suzaku instead of running away. This is how Lelouch was able to win the conflict against Suzaku.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 14:15   Link #654
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

"Big Bang Attack"?

Are we going to see Vegeta go apeshit on Orange-kun?

Darth, I feel obligated to point out that the most likely cause for Lelouch winning in that scenario is simply him being a better shot. I don't fully recall the ending of the scene, but what I do recall had Suzaku shaking like a leaf while Lelouch's aim seemed to be steady. Also after that, in the R2 flashback, I don't recall Suzaku's bullet hitting anything, while Lelouch's bullet did hit something. Namely, Suzaku's gun.
Old 2010-01-07, 14:19   Link #655
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
"Big Bang Attack"?

Are we going to see Vegeta go apeshit on Orange-kun?

Darth, I feel obligated to point out that the most likely cause for Lelouch winning in that scenario is simply him being a better shot. I don't fully recall the ending of the scene, but what I do recall had Suzaku shaking like a leaf while Lelouch's aim seemed to be steady. Also after that, in the R2 flashback, I don't recall Suzaku's bullet hitting anything, while Lelouch's bullet did hit something. Namely, Suzaku's gun.
You've got that reversed. Suzaku hit Lelouch's gun, Lelouch hit Suzaku's earpiece communicator (which would actually have been a clean kill if Suzaku wasn't superhuman and dodged).
Old 2010-01-07, 14:35   Link #656
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Okay so my memory was off. Oh well, not that it matters. I don't like discussing R2 anymore as it is.
Old 2010-01-07, 14:48   Link #657
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Well, i don't think it's going to be a remake of R2... But if it ends being one, Darthfury is probably going to set fireworks.

It just feels too soon to remake something, and R2 was a huge sucess, it doesn't feel right. If they want to milk the series, better milk with new stuff.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 15:48   Link #658
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Well, I am also hoping for a remake of R2, too many things in the series just left a bad taste in my mouth and too many hanging plots left by the ending. Then again I do not mind if they do not remake it.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-07, 16:10   Link #659
Laurcus
The black angel

I just want to see more crazy strategies and some insane laughing with knightmares fighting and explosions and oh yeah some geass too. Though if they make a series with all new characters, the new guys would have some big shoes to fill is all I have to say.
Old 2010-01-07, 16:33   Link #660
Zetsubou Bunny
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via MSN to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via Yahoo to Zetsubou Bunny
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
And I'm NOT going to touch that with the proverbial "ten-foot-pole" or else Zetsubou Bunny might hurt me.
Ra-awr. :k
Zetsubou Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, mecha