Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-12, 22:59   Link #141
Jesus Christnekoff

Gospel of Anko, Chapter 11, Verse 35:
"Saint Aoi wept."
Old 2007-10-13, 02:01   Link #142
Flame-X
Anti-fan

another ACID song played in ep 11. its called Juugo Sai (15才 -Fifteen-)

ok after seeing the final 2 eps, it seems like the animation quality has gotten so much worse than the first season. i had so much expectation for this series but i see nothing but failure on the screen.
Old 2007-10-13, 02:16   Link #143
Psychodragon
Inactive Member

Oh such a waste...could be a more satisfying ending...Yeah I'm sad.

-PD
Old 2007-10-13, 03:36   Link #144
Omfgbbqwtf

Spoiler for Ep.12:

They should have ended ep.10 better. Honestly, the two extra episodes aren't bad. It's just that I hope they would conclude it better so that I can watch the last two episodes without too much expectation.
Old 2007-10-13, 11:24   Link #145
Jesus Christnekoff

"Thank You" is what's written on the board.

The best part of the episode? Yuri's Ghost. Maybe this means we'll get a Gehouchou series? Maybe? Plz? (course, that'll just piss people off more, I think, because Gehouchou relies on Kenpuuchou for a resolution...)

Also, it was nice to see Sera actually talking and singing, and everyone acting so goofy, but I can't help but think this should have been stuck in the episode after the Kenbu arc instead of being tacked on to the end. I feel it would have been more effective that way, because it would have been the proverbial calm before the storm, y'know?

Last edited by Jesus Christnekoff; 2007-10-13 at 11:51.
Old 2007-10-13, 11:57   Link #146
yuchan

Can I ask anther spoiler question Jesus Christnekoff? Can you me me anything about that Alan guy? We saw hardly anything of him. Just where did he come from? What was his part besides being Seiryu? Was he informed of all the happenings? Thanks alot!
Old 2007-10-13, 12:14   Link #147
Jesus Christnekoff

Spoiler for Alan, in the game:
Old 2007-10-13, 12:20   Link #148
yuchan

^ I see. Thanks alot for the fast response. So it seems I had good reason to be confused by him since he just popped out of nowhere and was revealed to the the dragon. I'm glad I asked you earlier about the 4 beasts or I would've been more confused on what the hell happened in ep 10.
Old 2007-10-13, 15:15   Link #149
Jesus Christnekoff

Yeah, they really should have given him more focus. I don't like Alan's character, at all, and I've complained that there are too many characters in this show, but Alan really needed more screentime. It might be different if they didn't place such a huge emphasis on the Four Gods and whatnot (In the game, only Kouryuu is really the only one who matters. Byakko gets his big entrance and all, but Seiryuu, Genbu and Suzaku are just sort of there and optional recruits)...
Old 2007-10-15, 15:12   Link #150
masama
use the fōrks ~

hmmmmmm ep 12 is the last episode...? oh wtf

if I didn't check the forum I thought otherwise.

As much as I dont like how anti-dramatic the last 2 episodes are, it somehow makes me feel sad seeing them happy and all that, only knowing what would happen to them, namely Hiyuu-chan.

and for the last time, Aoi-sama!!!!
Old 2007-10-19, 15:53   Link #151
centzontotochtin

seriously?
that's it? No more Tokyo Majin with flooded towerblocks and stuff?
sucks. I'll miss them..

Thanks for the info about the soundtrack Christnekoff, theres just a few bits of it that are so damn cool, (like the violin fight-music of doom) and I've been hopefully copy/pasting kanji into Amazon Japan for months without getting anywhere...

I hope they animate the Bakumatsu chapter, and if the shiny ghost is a clue rather than a wtf moment to confuse the likes of me, maybe they will. I'd love to see it (Bakumatsu + demons = awesomeness, as anyone who watched Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohaniheto doth know...) but it would be a completely different kind of show to this, so maybe they won't get the budget..

episode 11 was pretty good, but they always did do clip-shows of stuff happening to different people in the city really well, and
Spoiler for 11:

not to mention one of the coolest few seconds in the entire anime,
Spoiler for 11:

episode 12 was laaaame. probably has more point to it subbed, but meh. still lame.
Didn't even get to see Hiyuu in a dress...
They really need to stop running out of animation budget at the end of seasons.. Mind you we can always skip those episodes without missing anything at all when the dvd comes out, so all is well.
x

dammit I wish some decent subs of anything other than episode 1 this would turn up.. but 'Syndicate' have finished Darker than Black now so they've probably got more time to do this..

Last edited by centzontotochtin; 2007-10-19 at 16:11. Reason: fissh preciousss
Old 2007-10-21, 18:14   Link #152
Jesus Christnekoff

I can't believe no one's covered Episode 13: By Your Side yet.
Spoiler for Episode 13: By Your Side - short summary:
Old 2007-10-21, 18:30   Link #153
musashiken
ニア ☆ 命

Wtf...

That's seriously lame dude. Har Har.
Old 2007-10-21, 19:02   Link #154
Jesus Christnekoff

Its supposed to be lame. Its a parody of how this series has had really, really awful finales.
Old 2007-10-21, 19:27   Link #155
musashiken
ニア ☆ 命

Heh, well I'm not blaming you or anything. The series really sucked in the end. At least they destroyed my hopes of an Aoi x Hiyuu end. I would have rooted for Sayo as well but in the anime she's supposed to be very dead. Pft, and that St. Aoi crying in Kyouichi's arms scene does not sit well with me at all. I kept replaying that scene and I kept wondering if Aoi was worried about Kyouichi leaving or really wanting to look for Hiyuu or she just wanted to be emo.
Old 2007-10-21, 21:29   Link #156
Jesus Christnekoff

Its Aoi. It doesn't matter, just as long as you know she feels things deeply and she gets screentime.
Old 2007-10-21, 21:35   Link #157
musashiken
ニア ☆ 命

Hmm Jesus, I was wondering if you can give some more detailed in-game spoilers regarding the possible endings? Like who are the girls Hiyuu gets to end up with (forget abt Kyouichi's route) and whether the endings are the love-love types or just simple mindfucking endings or just hello-goodbye plain endings? Thanks.
Old 2007-10-21, 22:30   Link #158
Jesus Christnekoff

Spoiler for Game Endings:

I'm sorry, that was very rambling, as my posts tend to be. If you need something clarified, just ask.
Old 2007-10-21, 22:51   Link #159
musashiken
ニア ☆ 命

Wow, thank you very much Jesus. That's really awesome. Now I feel better already
(Although the endings with the guys are kinda...)

(As for the School Days comment... err I gave up playing it after completing a few times. But yeah basically the endings for School Days are kinda haphazard in many ways. Most good and bad ends are kinda wtf and meh at the same time and yeah very different from one another)
Old 2007-10-26, 23:34   Link #160
Zatoichi8820XX

so what Tokyo is destroyed and Magami is still standing
Closed Thread

Tags
action, supernatural