AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-02-18, 00:20   Link #21
Huh...?

They are i think also releasing a Game based on the plot.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-03, 11:33   Link #22
Frontier

Spoiler:
Old 2023-04-03, 15:38   Link #23
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I was wondering if the mithril golems would show up. Don’t recall them surviving the fall but that might just be bad memory. Also don’t remember him giving the girls enchanted rings.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-03, 23:46   Link #24
Lex79

It feels like seeing again some old friends.
Old 2023-04-05, 23:36   Link #25
Strahan

Gotta love how they pander for fanservice right out of the gate, having their love talk while the camera just focuses on their tits lol. I appreciated that the author had a girl be the one to do the cliché hot-spring-peeping bit, hehe. Watching this reminded me just how much of a romantic wuss this lead character is though. Christ, getting all red in the face and being embarrassed about holding hands... with your fiancé? (facepalm)

Though another thing I have to give the writer credit for is having Yumina take them to task and point out the silliness of the "It's, it's.... it's not like I'm doing this for Touya!" bit when they're freaking engaged to the guy already.

Hopefully this season he mans up a bit. With the king himself urging you on to sleep with his daughter, you wouldn't have to twist my arm lol. It's a little disappointing that they spoil the harem, it's more interesting not knowing so when new girls are introduced and you have to try to guess which ones will end up joining. Now we'll know as soon as we see them. I was glad to see Lean in the harem. She's cute; Yumina and Lean are best waifus IMO I even stitched the pan in the beach ep for on my manga monitor lol

Spoiler for nsfw:
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-05, 23:45   Link #26
BWTraveller
Born to ship

To be fair, in the light novel it's made clear he has some reasons to be wary of romance. Nothing he went through personally, but he's seen romance lead to misfortune before and is thus wary of it. There's also the characters' age. Yumina's twelve, Elze and Linze are 13, and Yae's 14. He was raised to be "proper," so he doesn't want to go too fast. Even if they're his fiancees, he still maintains some strict rules about what he can and can't do. This's one of the problems with anime adaptations: a lot of a character's motivation can be drained due to time restraints.
Old 2023-04-06, 01:08   Link #27
Strahan

It is a bit unfortunate when they cut stuff like that which would explain things. The age thing doesn't make a lot of sense though; those girls are almost the same age as he is. Three years distance at most, that's nothing.

I remember how I was at fifteen years old... raging hormones, lol. My parents were the type to speak honestly with their children and educate them about sex rather than treat it as a hush-hush taboo topic. When I was younger than Touya I'd inherit my father's Playboys and the like when he bored of them, heh. As such, I can honestly say my playthrough on this reincarnation would be nothing like Touya's so far lol
Old 2023-04-06, 01:14   Link #28
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
The age thing doesn't make a lot of sense though; those girls are almost the same age as he is. Three years distance at most, that's nothing.
Touya used the Age Excuse in order to escape getting married immediately, when the talk came up first. That's why it doesn't need to make sense.

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-06, 02:41   Link #29
zeross87

Quote:
It is a bit unfortunate when they cut stuff like that which would explain things.
yes i agree but there is quite a lot of material to go through. i think the current pace of 3books per cour is quite good and give most of the informations we need already. and even at that pace we still have enough material for 7 cours after this one is finished. so like yeah they already mentionned the age thing in s1 i don't feel they need to mention that again in s2. but the part about being warry of romance itself that was never shown i agree they could have rapidly mentionned it.

there is also the fact that it's not like this world have contraception so any intercourse could lead to babies poping up. and with how high mortality is to both babies and their mothers during bith at the time this world is, i would be warry of that myself to be honnest.

Spoiler for spoilers about how far the relashionship is at the curent novels:
zeross87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-07, 11:35   Link #30
Strahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Touya used the Age Excuse in order to escape getting married immediately, when the talk came up first. That's why it doesn't need to make sense.
Yea, but I just mean it's weird to me that a fifteen year old would care about two or three years younger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeross87 View Post
there is also the fact that it's not like this world have contraception so any intercourse could lead to babies poping up. and with how high mortality is to both babies and their mothers during bith at the time this world is, i would be warry of that myself to be honnest.
That's because we're adults, and adults are rational. Maybe my mindset is just skewed from remembering my horny teenager years, but I sure would not have thought about that when I was a kid hehe. Rather, I may have thought about it but in the heat of the moment the little head would take over and I'd give in then just sweat and regret later
Old 2023-04-10, 11:58   Link #31
zeross87

you gotta love babylon determination to make everything pervy
Old 2023-04-10, 17:27   Link #32
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
Yea, but I just mean it's weird to me that a fifteen year old would care about two or three years younger.

That's because we're adults, and adults are rational. Maybe my mindset is just skewed from remembering my horny teenager years, but I sure would not have thought about that when I was a kid hehe. Rather, I may have thought about it but in the heat of the moment the little head would take over and I'd give in then just sweat and regret later
Well, I'll just say that, again, the anime cut a fair amount there.
Spoiler:

The new Phrase was cool but, honestly, I kind of pictured it a fair amount larger. And for some reason they cut out the interactions between the youngest of the adventurers and Wendy, the first girl whose collar Touuya removed. Just one look at how desperately the boy took her forward to get it removed, and how overjoyed he was when it worked, and Touya knew exactly what was going on. Hope they at least don't cut that aspect completely. It's not really significant to the plot, but it's also not so big a thing that they'd gain much from removing it.
Old 2023-04-10, 17:55   Link #33
Frontier

Touya really doesn't seem to be into this Leen plot of finding Professor Babylon's labs...but a stray Phrase attacking some people at least gives him and the girls something to do !

Oh hey, Ende! That guy who appeared at the very last few minutes of season 1! And he basically one-shots a Phrase that not even Touya could do much about! Wasn't he supposed to be the OP one in this show!? And Ende leaves as mysteriously as he arrived. Seems like he might be from the ancient civilization that first dealt with the Phrase? Just a lot of questions about this guy. Although Leen is for some reason focused on his muffler .

I'm guessing the Phrases' Sleeping King is the final boss ?

Just casually freeing slaves and giving them a place to live as some surprise political outreach! Just a day in the life of Touya !

I love how Touya gets wind of a giant robot and immediately becomes invested in the plot .

New robot maid High Rebecca! She seems much more enthusiastic and bubbly compared to Cesca, though it seems like every robot girl in charge of one of her labs has a test that involves their panties .

So Rebecca has a hardcore skirt that cannot be removed or flipped under any circumstances...only for it to be revealed she's basically not wearing any panties! And then when Touya's in shock at seeing her naughty bits, she surprises him with a confirmation kiss! Taking it a step further than even Cesca !

Too bad for Touya that there's no giant robots, but with the Workshop he can start mass-producing equipment! Looks like he'll need the Hangar or the Storage if he wants to start living out his Mecha fantasy .

I see some rivalry between Cesca and Rebecca, though both have dirty minds. It seems like their flying islands can all combine though? Touya will have a giant utility continent on his hands by the end of this show .
Old 2023-04-11, 15:26   Link #34
Lex79

Stay strong, Touya. A giant robot is well worth having to deal with Babylon's perverted gynoids.
Old 2023-04-17, 12:43   Link #35
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I sort of wondered if they'd include the part where Touya's new library cafe developed a special "extra" wing. And more to the point, his chagrin at filling the store with those sorts of books and discomfort buying them. Can't say I blame him. You don't have to really have anything against gay people to really not want to be seen as the kind of guy who gets off reading yaoi. Especially when there are people out there who immediately jump from "he bought a yaoi book" to "his existing relationships are just a front so he can sexually assault his fiancees' brothers and fathers".

They altered the crab bit a little as well, by just a bit. That crab didn't raise its pincer again at the end. Touya was getting ready to make some precision strikes after he'd "immobilized" it with Gravity, only to notice fluids leaking out of various places and realizing that multiplying the weight of the crab several times meant multiplying the weight of its organs several times as well, a fair way beyond the point where said organs are no longer able to function. He was a little disappointed since Yumina had been looking forward to a fun, serious fight and he accidentally one-hit the thing.

Glad they kept at least a bit of the young adventurer's relationship with the former slave girl.

I don't remember whether it was here or at a different point, think it was here, but I'm a little sad they seem to want to cut out a lot of the parts where Touya shows his darker side.
Spoiler:
Old 2023-04-17, 13:45   Link #36
Frontier

I guess if you're going to put some girls to work, what better way than a library cafe with them decked out in Taisho era outfits? They wear them well .

I guess for adventurers that also happen to be a couple, an extermination mission is like a date...especially in Yumina's eyes .

Touya aims to please! Even if it's a group of cute guild receptionist girls who want his cafe to have every BL novel series possible. I doubt Touya was ever expecting dive so deep into the world of BL in this other world, but you can't deny the stars in those girls' eyes .

I'm kind of surprised Touya took this long to use Gravity magic. But it's very effective .

I'm worried about this kingdom with it's BL-obsessed princess who spins everything as BL. First Touya is trying to hook up with her younger brother and then Yumina's dad? Down girl! I can't blame Touya for the head chops. Riri's cute, if a little too enthusiastic about her work .

So kid adventurer and braided girl have something going on? Nice .

Zanac! We haven't seen him in a while! And we can thank him and Touya for putting Elze in a Qipao with red heels that she looks amazing in! Even got a good mood going between her and Touya! Would've been a great chance for a kiss between them !

Well, now Touya is the star of his own BL novel series...against his will. I hope no one but his friends put two and two together .
Old 2023-04-17, 14:03   Link #37
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Yeah, I don't expect any kisses from Elze any time soon. She's kind of a low-grade bokodere, as demonstrated at the end of last season. If she thinks he's going for a kiss again, I'm betting those gauntlets will come out again.
Old 2023-04-24, 11:28   Link #38
zeross87

Carol seem a little less dumb than in the novel ^^

i always wondered why in those situations the emperor always say their name and rank before speaking, like do they really don't know their emperor face ?
Old 2023-04-24, 14:05   Link #39
Frontier

Don't you just hate it when you go shopping and stumble into a military coup? Although Touya is too much a hero to not do all that he can even in such a crazy situation .

Imperial Princess Lucia! Going by the theme songs and flash-forward, it seems like she's destined to be one of Touya's future wives, and they certainly have a heroic and romantic encounter in this episode as Touya saves her. She feels like a more reserved and anxious Yumina, though no less head over heels for Touya. I like how she thinks she doesn't have a chance after learning he's engaged to Yumina (who of course is peeking whenever Touya is alone with another girl) but then both girls commiserate and bond over how awesome he is .

We've got bad guys outright summoning Demon Lords now .

Yumina is going to have a sibling! For Touya's sake I hope it's a boy so he doesn't have to worry about the line of succession, though it would be kind of funnier if it's a girl .

Lucia's brother is so generic Touya literally saved him and forgot because he seemed like just a random soldier .

Touya and his Harem and Familiar's cleaning up a military coup like it's just a casual outting! Touya even subjects the baddie to the most humiliating defeat ever...by bad smells! Not that he got out of it completely unscathed himself .

I'm guessing Lucia is going to join the gang next week? We haven't seen her in her "adventuring" outfit yet .
Old 2023-04-24, 15:18   Link #40
Kamijou Touma IB
Imagine Breaker

I loved this weeks episode. It stuck so close to the light novel.

Tags
adventure, comedy