AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-01, 09:15   Link #61
Bern-san

I started reading a month or so and completely fell in love with it. I love the comedy here (especially the scenes that involve Rai).

Hope that Shinwoo gets more screen time and kicks some asses
Also, I expect a different pattern than: the children in a pinch->m-21&co get their ass kicked-> frankenstein shows up like a boss-> m-21&co manage to win their opponent-> rai owns the bad guy
Old 2012-10-25, 00:21   Link #62
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Next chapter is looking to be very good. Rai meeting the elders. Can't wait for next week.
Old 2012-10-25, 04:19   Link #63
Bern-san

I hope Rai doesn't have to use his powers...
I lolled with Yuri's love for Seira and M-24 isn't really himself but another person? I'm not generally fond on resurrection unless it's done good so don't mind this new development.

By the way the authors have started a new webtoon called Ability.
Old 2012-11-18, 14:52   Link #64
blackwhite67
Banned

You know I just realized that the battle with the 12th Elder was Takeo's first time seeing Rai's bloodfield and it was the first time we saw Rai use it outdoors.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 04:49   Link #65
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Looks like a training arc is finally up, Hope it doesn't drag out too long.
Old 2013-01-08, 05:56   Link #66
Xacual

So my prediction for how this will go after catching up and reading the entire series today.

Seira will basically get thrashed, Rael will show up out of nowhere to try to protect her. About the time he loses, his brother Rajak will show up. In the end Rael will give up his soul weapon, probably dying too to make up for how much of an asshole he was earlier in the series, to power his brother up to fight the 3 elders just in time for Frankenstein and the gang to show up.

I'd really like it if Rai could stay out of a fight for once, for his own sake too.

The series was quite a bit better than I expected it to be when I gave it a glance a while ago. The comedy was probably the best parts.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 06:13   Link #67
Ddraig

Seeing how Seira leaving Rai asleep by himself in the house I'm mor worried about Yuri and his gang safety for invading his home...
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-08, 16:01   Link #68
blackwhite67
Banned

I can't wait to see Frankenstein's meeting with Siriana.
Old 2013-01-08, 17:08   Link #69
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
I can't wait to see Frankenstein's meeting with Siriana.
Which one is Siriana, the female elder of the trio that showed up?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2013-01-08, 17:27   Link #70
blackwhite67
Banned

The elder that killed Seira's father, the gut in the middle.

Interesting note: According the translation by EGscans, werewolves are a race superior to the Nobles. Evidence of this is the fact that the female werewolf elder has power on par with Siriana and the clan leaders without the aid of a soul weapon or any other method of power transference.
Old 2013-01-08, 17:42   Link #71
Xacual

Quote:
The elder that killed Seira's father, the gut in the middle.

Interesting note: According the translation by EGscans, werewolves are a race superior to the Nobles. Evidence of this is the fact that the female werewolf elder has power on par with Siriana and the clan leaders without the aid of a soul weapon or any other method of power transference.
We were told a while ago that werewolves were on par with Nobles, they just were even fewer compared to them and they tended to live off by themselves because they couldn't blend in with humanity.

Where did we learn about their powers though? We have no idea what kind of abilities werewolves might have. They might have a power transference skill.

Also I'm much more interested in Siriana's reaction to seeing Frankenstein then, if he was a former leader then he was one of the ones that knew Frankenstein and Rai and him seeing Frankenstein will tell him that Rai is there too. I can see him getting scared and retreating with that knowledge if that happens. Right now Union just thinks the ones causing them grief are a few Clan Leaders after all.

Old 2013-01-11, 18:37   Link #72
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

How many elders will be left after these guys are taken care of?
Old 2013-01-11, 18:46   Link #73
blackwhite67
Banned

The 12th elder was beaten up by Frankenstein and finished by Rai.
The 11th elder was absorbed by Dark Spear.
The 10th elder was beaten by Seira and finished by Rai.

I have some theories about future plot arcs after this happens.

Once these three are taken care, either the Union will do what it has always don up until now and send the previous number of elders it sent plus one and see what happens, or wise up and take an alternative means. I believe that it will be the latter.

Meanwhile, as for Crombel, his lackeys will pay a visit to the Franky house in the confusion. They should know where it is since M-24 left from there. They will probably find Rai's coffin after discovering all the heavy security that Franky no doubt left. Maybe they will realize that they don't have much time and just take the coffin not realizing what's inside, but assuming that it's valuable, leading to a Rescue Rai in the Union arc.

In the event, they just steal the data and leave. Maybe Rai and co. will go international, uniting the human forces against the Union. Just like in Hagure Yuusha no Estetica. It would be interesting.

BTW, Noblesse has a pretty large fanbase. So can someone explain why this thread is mostly dead?
Old 2013-01-11, 18:49   Link #74
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Didn't Seira do something to his coffin, Maybe started the plan to waking him up.
Old 2013-01-11, 19:13   Link #75
blackwhite67
Banned

What she said depends on the translation you read. EGscans is arguably the best followed by mangapirate. According to EGscans, she said that she will take the measures Frankenstein directed.

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-01-11 at 20:02.
Old 2013-01-11, 19:42   Link #76
Xacual

Quote:
What she said depends on the translation you read. EGscans is arguable the best followed by mangapirate. According to EGscans, she said that she will take the measures Frankenstein directed.
Frankenstein wants his master to not be involved in the fight so in all likelihood the measures were something like total lock down of the underground labs that led to his resting place. Of course something like this would actually work like a beacon to the intruders, you know "Why is this door so much higher security than the others", etc.

Quote:
BTW, Noblesse has a pretty large fanbase. So can someone explain why this thread is mostly dead?
Webtoons are kind of niche. A lot of people seem to not like their formatting to even give them a shot. I'll admit up until recently I didn't bother with any of them. Then I was bored and read ToG so I started reading others.

Old 2013-01-16, 17:37   Link #77
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

I think the hostage troupe has become ridiculously overused in the case of Noblesse, It's gotten very lame.
Old 2013-01-16, 18:23   Link #78
blackwhite67
Banned

The hostage troupe hasn't been used very much as of late. Wouldn't you agree? The last time we saw it was nearly a hundred chapters ago during the DA-5 arc. Frankenstein's abduction doesn't count. A kidnapping to me implies that the hostage can't free themselves whenever they want.

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-01-16 at 19:22.
Old 2013-01-16, 18:30   Link #79
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

It's fresh in my mind because i recently started following the series.
Old 2013-01-21, 19:08   Link #80
blackwhite67
Banned

They finally meet! And it seems that the werewolf has been informed of Frankenstein. Frankenstein will most likely have some trouble with three elders with an unconscious Seira in his hands. At the darkest hour, Rajak will make his entrance.