AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-07-13, 12:08   Link #21
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

There is no...there are tons of theories. And please consider this theory.

Jiraiya is obviously known as a person who is good at sealing things.
I think both the Sannin learned this from someone...(not sandaime).
(Sealing stuff such as the 5 sealing system -- Oro (sealed) -- Jiraiya (unsealed))

Anyway probably Yondaime somehow indeed found his way to contact the death god. The Death God can be seen as "Animal Summoning" i think however....probably since he somehow found his way they made a deal. The deal of taking the users soul and in return the user can TAKE his opponents soul.

I doubt the Shinigami and (huge) animals such Gamabunta, Manda, Katsyu, Enma were CREATED by other users. The probably just exist in different dimensions.

But judging from the Yondaimes character (Kakashi Gaiden) he doesnt seem the type to invent such a thing...so i believe he learned this technique from:

A: His opponent.
B: a mysterious stranger (ally)
C: invented this by accident

He made the 4 season sealing system so that the Kyuubi would be usefull to Naruto. Jiraiya quickly noticed this after watching the sealing system. Instead of looking very suprised he looked more like a proud person. This makes me strongly believe that Jiraiya knows this technique aswell. And this could also be a reason why Itachi somehow is very carefull when Jiraiya is around.
(when saying....they would still die. no matter the outcome....killing jiraiya would be similair to suicide...fearing this jutsu....just another possibility)
Old 2007-07-31, 16:59   Link #22
chord
Banned

Did the reaper get fool?

Maybe this is what happened.
When the fourth Hokage did the reaper seal, maybe he had too much chakra and with the fox chakra being a lot of chakra, maybe the reaper got full.
Maybe with that being said. Maybe if you have a lot of chakra too much chakra for the reaper to eat. Maybe you get put back in the form of how ever much Chakra you have left. Did that make sense. And what ever you were trying to take in get's stuck in an astroplain in your body. Thus reanimation, incarnation happens. It's said that the reaper will only take you if you run out of Chakra. Maybe the fourth Hokage new what he was doind when he did the jutsu and he did it in the right time. Maybe he had just finished recharging his powers. And was ready for battle.

lets say the fourth hokage had like 500 chakra, and fox had eternal chakra.
The reaper needs to have a little of both to be full.
But in this case sence the fox had eternal Chakra, maybe he had to much of the fox and the fourht Hokage's chakra he only had 400 chakra, leaving Yony with a chakra of 100 the same amount he had when he was born, and with about 60% of the fox's eternal chakra in reserve but sense they are both in the same body, they can't both exist and with the fox being the bigger chakra the fourth Hokage's will and soul got put back into Naruto's mind but the fox chakra is the source to his heart.
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 17:05   Link #23
quater
Kazekage Q

About the Yondaime being pushed back I always wondered about that. I almost wondered if that's why Naruto looks like the 4th and a few other things that seem to support that theory.
quater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 17:21   Link #24
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
It's a posibility, although I think that if Yondaime was really Naruto, people would treat him a little like a hero, in stead most treat Naruto as the demon fox himself.
Perhaps if part of Yondaime's powers and talent was transfered to Naruto, that would be a little different.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-07, 17:13   Link #25
chord
Banned

Maybe it is a summon, who knows maybe the scroll of sealing was the contract that Yony used to contact the death God. I think he could have used the scroll as a suffice between him and fox, to make sure that he was reanimated incarnated. Becasue if we remember he was seen holding a package. Then a blinding light came out of the package. Maybe that's were the secret is in the scroll of sealing itself. And that's why Naruto couldn't read the word that could unseal the fox that was on the scroll. Because the thrid Hokage put a mind swipe jutsu on him and if he was a baby he wouldn't be able to talk to tell him "Yes I'm the 4th Hokage."
He could have used shadow clones a whole bunch of them to put words off the scroll to make sure it took all the fox chakra, and me make sure he didn't die. I think the thing they said was the 4th Hokage could have been a person who the 4th Hokage killed and was bringing back to the village to say I killed this enemy. Because he wouldn't have went down that easily. To be burnt a live he was the 4th Hokage. He was on his way to becomming one of the most powerful shinobi in the world. Maybe the 4th Hokage new a way out maybe he didn't we don't know until Kishi reveals it to us at the end of the series it will probably be a movie.

The thing I never understood about thta day was that Yony was known as the Yellow Flash. Why didn't he run or do his thunder god thing. Any one?

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-08-08 at 04:44. Reason: do not double post
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-07, 21:02   Link #26
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by chord View Post
The thing I never understood about thta day was that Yony was known as the Yellow Flash. Why didn't he run or do his thunder god thing. Any one?
You mean like run like hell and let the Kyuubi destroy the entire village and/or country? That's not like any (Ho)Kage that we've seen so far...
Old 2007-08-08, 17:52   Link #27
inyourmamabed
Yourmama

It said on the show and the manga that you got to make the deal with the death god so it can work. So he could have perform it a 100,000 times as long as he didn't make the deal with the death god to give up his soul.
inyourmamabed is offline   Reply With Quote