AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-06, 13:03   Link #16781
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: That is a very good point!

Kyuukai: When do I "play hero", Irish? I don't need FRACTURE's orders to try to do the right thing. When I do the right thing, I do it my way, even with a bit of help. Don't you do the same? Oh, and don't complain Irish. You're not the only one who was injured. (Prods crutch/cane in his direction, before setting it down.) And frankly, I don't care much about the event itself. We've already got all these companies blaming us for not doing a "better job". I'd like to see them go against who we fought. I wonder if they'd make our mistakes.

~~~

Now I've got to go. Next period calls! Should be back on a computer at or after lunch.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 13:03   Link #16782
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Does Joshua ever go to IS academy?

@ Rain -
Spoiler:

Last edited by Eratas123; 2012-01-06 at 13:13.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 13:13   Link #16783
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, dunno, I planned to get him away from that place because if that happens, his Stu-level may reach supercritical level and may cause meltdown (really).

Maybe late in the story, or epilogue.
Spoiler for WOAH!:
Old 2012-01-06, 13:15   Link #16784
Eratas123

So the whole "Harem distracts the Gospel" thing is scrapped?

@ Stratos = What role does Madoka play in your story?
Old 2012-01-06, 13:19   Link #16785
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

No, that was when Ichika and Houki sent to get Gospel. Joshua was the only one fast enough to chase Gospel beside them... but seriously lacking in terms of raw power (his strongest attack: Plasma Warhead Rifle, is easily dodge-able despite it's destructive power. His default beam rifle is meager in output and range, and his BFS, as stated by Ichika, more useful as a shield).

Both Joshua and Ichika is shot down, though Joshua managed too pull back before getting injured/ seriously damaged, Ichika not so lucky.
Old 2012-01-06, 13:24   Link #16786
Eratas123

Are there any significant differences between this one and the canon one? Does Charles and Laura's relationship have any efect here?

Side note - Why are you afraid of putting Yoshi in IS acadeny?
Old 2012-01-06, 13:29   Link #16787
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
---------------------------

I thought a few years of married life would make Chifuyu... a bit more lax so to speak.
Depends on the husband.

Do you have any candidates?

As for me, the only Guy I have in the OC list (If married to her) may just maintain the "standard Chifuyu", but with additional maternal instincts added.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 13:31   Link #16788
Eratas123

@ Saint X - Her husband's Ichika here.
Old 2012-01-06, 13:36   Link #16789
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

The Difference is meager, frankly, even though everyone is more badass, Gospel is one hell of a giant space flea XD

Charles and Laura's relationship is not that significant by this point (more important in later parts of story that is focused with Char). But they make a good team inside and outside battles (like Rin and Cecilia post beatdown by Maya, believe it or not)

Side note - Have I mention that Joshua hits any pretty female over 13? (yes, he will seduce crossdressing Irish too, given the chance)

Cecilia is outright disgusted by his advance, Houki and Rin is pissed too, hell, even Ichika calls him out for being epebophile. Chiifuyu nearly beat him for seducing her students. But remember, this is about important cast, any female with less significance and characterization (such as Yuzu & the gang) will fell for his manly charm. (as if he's not stu enough by this point )

EDIT: Going to sleep.... maybe.
Old 2012-01-06, 13:38   Link #16790
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos = What role does Madoka play in your story?
By 'story' you mean Athena Sabre?

Madoka is well... she just goes around carrying out tasks that she's told to by her superior.

I may allow her to have some degree of action against the OC duo once if I can sort out the complications.
Old 2012-01-06, 13:43   Link #16791
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Why does the Gospel pose such a problem here? Even dumbass Ichika was able to beat it, why not Badass Ichika?

Side note - Make Honne fall for him

Side note 2 - Asked you this before, but I didn't get an answer: Is Ichika being paired with Utsuho for the test of courage okay? Just for lolz since she talks about Dan most of the time.

@ Stratos - Does Ichika fight her? If not, having her there and performing random tasks that amounts to nothing will make readers wonder.
Old 2012-01-06, 13:47   Link #16792
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
@ Saint X - Her husband's Ichika here.
Oh yea right.

The obvious choice.

*still looking for a good point to restart*
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 13:48   Link #16793
Eratas123

Goiing to sleep for about 3 hours. See ya guys.
Old 2012-01-06, 13:51   Link #16794
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Why does the Gospel pose such a problem here? Even dumbass Ichika was able to beat it, why not Badass Ichika?
The problem is not that badass Ichika can't beat it, it's that Houki screwed things up despite the presence of Josh (=useful distraction).

Also, Tabane send a Golem Type-II to assist it during the Harem teamwork scene. Char and Laura had to fight the Golem, while Houki-Madoka and Cecilia-Rin fought Gospel, this is where their 'special' teamwork came into play.

Personal bonds between two people, combined with their shared urge to avenge Ichika and complete mission.

But those simply not enough against second phase Gospel and MOAR golems, hence Ichika's comeback came into play, he's the 'key' to pure, seven-person teamwork.

EDIT: In this case the second waver of Golem is NOT Tabane's, it's PT golems...

Quote:
Side note - Make Honne fall for him

Quote:
Side note 2 - Asked you this before, but I didn't get an answer: Is Ichika being paired with Utsuho for the test of courage okay? Just for lolz since she talks about Dan most of the time.
Why not? Still, Ichika MIGHT try to play shipper on deck, that would be funny.

EDIT: Serisoulu, I'm sleepy... LOG OUT NAO!
Old 2012-01-06, 14:26   Link #16795
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:

@ Stratos - Does Ichika fight her? If not, having her there and performing random tasks that amounts to nothing will make readers wonder.
In that case, I might opt her out. Involving her triggers a chain of requirements/complications that may not even have any effect on Athena Sabre's plot.

Also, no comment on the random scene I posted?
Old 2012-01-06, 14:43   Link #16796
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

lol...just imagined IS version of the armors from the ancient series "Saint Seiya"

...though, it might work
*files the idea for future reference*
Old 2012-01-06, 14:50   Link #16797
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

@Zero: Any updates/change needed for chapter 12, or any needed things you want me to add?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 15:26   Link #16798
agetreme
Just another Idiot

@demino_hellsin:

I am throwing in the towel too.

I have Rank E for Persuasion Skill and Rank D in common Sense....

Obviously not a good debater and not is definitely not the right guy for this kind of debate... (and on wrong side too: I did support Alternate machine concept...so long as it is justified...)

Besides: This is only a fanfic, there is always the suspension of belief button.... If you want alternate machine that could rival IS, go ahead.

But just introducing a machine that could rival IS like that is....generic (and I am being nice in calling it generic).

It would be better if you could work out the finer details like explaining why it is not mass produced....etc... Why/How does it manage to rival IS?

===

Reason why am I defending so strongly against alternate machines: The said-alternate machine is just there (on the paper, an informed ability) to tell people how awesome that OC is.....

Let me give the general feeling of what people presented: The OC make a machine that could Rival IS which NOBODY can. Therefore, he is awesome.

NO, NO, NO, IT DOES NOT MEANS HE IS AWESOME! ARGH!!! I AM SO SICK! SICK OF IT!

*Take a deep breathe*

I will be working on new story.... With the exception of Yuuya, any old character I use in the new story will be given new meaningful name.
Old 2012-01-06, 17:22   Link #16799
DarkJak2050

Anybody else got any thoughts on this?

Brian "Ratchet" Mclurg's Background
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 17:36   Link #16800
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Anybody else got any thoughts on this?

Brian "Ratchet" Mclurg's Background
Wow...interesting character.

If Brian and Fuuko ever crossed paths, it'd be like adding fuel to a fire...for both sides!
They'd either end up killing eachother, or....

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest