Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-04-24, 11:58   Link #12301
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
So... how do people feel about the new/old IV Ausf D & Ausf H?

- Tak
I stand by my opinion that the best Pz. IV is the tier 9 one with the 128mm.

And welcome back to WoT, Tak.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-24, 12:22   Link #12302
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
I stand by my opinion that the best Pz. IV is the tier 9 one with the 128mm.

And welcome back to WoT, Tak.
And get yer butt back to MuP, nao!

- - - - -

My first order of business driving the Tiger was to destroy an artillery and a KV with one.single.shot each. I gotta tell ya, that felt damn good.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2014-04-24 at 14:56.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 02:52   Link #12303
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Jeez, I have a bad game today -.-" 6 of my team did not do damage. I`m taking a break now.

I`m saving a lot of money to buy Lowe for my NA account
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 12:50   Link #12304
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Man, last night started to have the freaking clan chat bug again. Althought this whole patch as felt like a joke in general, sure HD tanks and gameplay improvements are nice but not when they don't let you play the game, and still haven't experienced a CTD even after been using the improved graphics the whole yesterday (I've had some minor graphical lag but it's far from being anoying).
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-25, 12:53   Link #12305
Gravitas Free Zone

Preaching to the RNG choir again:

Shooting at the IS-3 from 500-400 meters, from its front? Three out of four pens.
Shooting at the T34? Penetration even though the shot was partially-attenuated through those thick stone fenceposts along the rail yard and I didn't even have the tank's outline highlighted on the screen.
Shooting at the T69's tracks from under the railroad cars? All good.
Shooting at the T54E1 on a keyhole shot between buildings? Fine.
Shooting the KV-4 in the side as it tries to cross an intersection? A blind man could do it.
Shooting at the Proto from spawn to spawn as it is ducking around a corner? No problem.

Shooting at the JT88's lower frontal plate from point-blank range? Bounces off the sharp point of the hull.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 14:36   Link #12306
Gravitas Free Zone

Finally put in the effort to get the 100mm gun for the AMX 50 100. Does anyone actually use the 90mm instead, comparing the burst alpha damage to the DPM rate?
Old 2014-04-26, 15:16   Link #12307
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Got my first Bombardier medal last night in my S-51, the way to get it was funny to say at least: long story short 3 enemy artys in the same spot b*tching about how their team was usseles, when my teammates spotted them the arty didn't even began to fight back and just stood there, I tiped in chat "let me kill them pls" and my whole team agreed to do it giving me the Bombardier medal in a silver plate.

Also got a 3500 damage loss in my KV-2, but that's no important.
Old 2014-04-26, 15:58   Link #12308
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
Finally put in the effort to get the 100mm gun for the AMX 50 100. Does anyone actually use the 90mm instead, comparing the burst alpha damage to the DPM rate?
Unless someone is grinding the top gun, they might as well just play the T69 instead.
Old 2014-04-26, 16:39   Link #12309
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Well I have a T69 and it sucks unless you load HEAT ammo on the 90mm auto gun. But at least it should have better gun depression than their french counterparts.
Old 2014-04-26, 19:06   Link #12310
Desu
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kana Futayo View Post
I suggest Soviet medium line going Obj. 140
I just hit tier 7 on this line going down the T-43 route but I'm seriously struggling with the low penetration on the gun. To top it off I have the horrible prospect of being stuck with the same tier 6 gun on the tier 8 T-44 until I grind out nearly 50,000xp. I actually have a high win rate with it after nearly 30 games but averaging only 770 damage at this tier seems exceptionally low.

For a change of pace I have been amusing myself with the massive derp on the SU-152 where instead of having to worry about weak spots I just need to cross my fingers and hope that the shell lands in the general direction that I aimed.
Old 2014-04-26, 20:03   Link #12311
Gravitas Free Zone

Oy, but I just hosed my WR and performance numbers screwing around with random Tier 2s.

On the one hand, it's frustrating, since the vehicles usually have bad view and radio ranges, and your teammates are often turnips.

On the other hand... it's fun. The games tend to be short, and occasionally ballsy but stupid plans actually work.

Random silliness: Changing the emblems on my Lend-Lease vehicles to the flags of Commonwealth nations.
Old 2014-04-26, 20:35   Link #12312
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

In Soviet Russia, Gun Trolls You, Best Gun In The World. (In broken russian-english accent) XD
Old 2014-04-26, 21:24   Link #12313
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
In Soviet Russia, Gun Trolls You, Best Gun In The World. (In broken russian-english accent) XD
RNG Loves You
Silver-Throne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-26, 21:27   Link #12314
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
We know the BL-10 is like that. Also everyday closer to the IS-7 (well, 166k xp to go).

And a little rant, the connection to the server for me (or at least for some South Americans) has been unstable today, is not a problem with my connection since I was playing TERA afterwards and I didn't had a single lag issue.
Old 2014-04-26, 22:14   Link #12315
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver-Throne View Post
RNG Loves You
RNG decided that this tank will not be going into space today.

Old 2014-04-27, 00:40   Link #12316
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Did this with my alt acc just a moment ago, I seriously don't know how I pulled this up.

Spoiler for How Not to be Seen:

Replay

Last edited by Strigon 13; 2014-04-27 at 01:13.
Old 2014-04-27, 05:37   Link #12317
Blaat

Man Strigon those pings are awful. :P

Anyway Elited the M103 today which means I researched my first tier X after one and a half year of playing this game.

While I have enough to buy it (currently sitting on 23 million) I think I'll wait for the top of three discount (it should start over soon). It will be very hard to sell the M103, such a good fun tank. At the moment I'm rather tempted to not bother with the US medium branch, move my T20 crew to the M103 and the M103 crew to the E5.
Old 2014-04-27, 11:28   Link #12318
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
It will be very hard to sell the M103, such a good fun tank.
Don't? The tank is a keeper for me. In the hands of a good player who avoids being hit it performs nearly on the same level as the E5, only a tier lower.

I'd even gift you some gold for the garage slot to keep it, but alas, we're on different servers.
Old 2014-04-27, 11:58   Link #12319
Gravitas Free Zone

228 games and 57% in the M103 here, I kept mine.

Also, the HD model is smexy.

And... WG, what is with your code? I tested "Disable Desktop Composition" for Win7 when running WoT in windowed mode and while usually that helps FPS for most games that run in windows, for WoT, doing that reduced FPS by half.

Last edited by Gravitas Free Zone; 2014-04-27 at 12:31.
Old 2014-04-27, 17:37   Link #12320
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

So yeah....I think I'm going to get on alright with the A-44.

Would have survived this game if it weren't for my team mates being tools who didn't have the sense to drive less than 10 meters to flank the E25 I had pinned down, instead choosing to sit on the cap even though the E25 was the last enemy alive...
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Also managed to duel a Object 704 to death and carousel a VK 4502b for a lehväslaiho's medal for killing 2 heavy/TD's that are 2 tiers higher with a medium.

Its an odd tank for sure but I'm starting to like it, I just wish it had better acceleration, as its a little sluggish to get moving for a medium.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks