AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-30, 16:12   Link #61
Youko Recca
Breakdancing Samurai

I say they might want to enlist Naruto somehow...somehow. Itachi could possibly be the 3rd or 2nd stronges not including the boss and I promise...the other members BETTER be from different areas.
Youko Recca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 16:25   Link #62
Ero-Sennin

I'm just going to copy paste my posts from other threads. I have a feeling that Itachi fans don't want to even consider that there is a superior power to Itachi.

In any picture, the center is the focus. You would be lying to yourself if you argued the person standing in the middle of an odd crowd as the axis of symmetry is not someone of great importance (in more than one way).

Hunter, I strongly believe without Ororchimaru, at the current state that is, Akatsuki has 9 members. In episode 82, when Jiraiya tells what he knows to Kakashi, an image/outline of Akatsuki is shown. At the time that image is shown, Jiraiya was already informed that Orochimaru had left the organization. Therefore, the image would be an image of the organization after Orochimaru left it.

Aside from the plot, most, if not all, organizations/group of bad guys/whatever you wish to call it in anime have a leader whether it be someone with a lot of wisdom, combat ability or both. Always a bigger fish, right? Just as Itachi has a sense of authority over Kisame (Akatsuki is probably not a hierarchy but Kisame is just naturally submissive due to his inferiority), there has to be someone of greatest power among the organization that directs the team.

And Itachi already has shown signs of weakness. He even said himself "every man has a weakness" which obviously includes himself. I think he meant there is always someone stronger. Orochimaru has no weaknesses that I know of. Itachi is just stronger than him.
Ero-Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 16:25   Link #63
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youko Recca
I say they might want to enlist Naruto somehow...somehow. Itachi could possibly be the 3rd or 2nd stronges not including the boss and I promise...the other members BETTER be from different areas.
Speaking of that, have we really seen that much action from different areas other than the sand, leaf, and sound? It would be cool to have a hidden waterfall member in there.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 16:34   Link #64
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sennin
And Itachi already has shown signs of weakness. He even said himself "every man has a weakness" which obviously includes himself. I think he meant there is always someone stronger. Orochimaru has no weaknesses that I know of. Itachi is just stronger than him.
Your weakness could simply be your least developed strength...

but Itachi's weakness is that he tends to use chakra-intensive jutsus but doesn't have enough chakra to use them in a prolonged fight.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 17:13   Link #65
realdeal
The Real Deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama
he had 80 some odd episodes to decide that
Ermmm dont you understand what a filler is? A filler is something added by the anime team, not by kishimoto. Kishimoto doesnt work with the anime. The anime is based on kishimoto's work. When kishimoto later reveals what the akatsuki members look like, they could look NOTHING like the ones shown in the anime. He didnt draw the one in the anime, its made up by the anime team.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 17:22   Link #66
shinsenx

KABOUTO IS THE BOSS!!!!!
and it was kabuto who terminated the sharingan clan and itachi made sasuke believe with the mange it was itachi
jejejejejejej jus kiddin, but it would be pretty coool
shinsenx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 04:01   Link #67
GokuSongoku

Then if Kishimoto... Is good.. He will draw the them as the anime team did..
GokuSongoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 04:18   Link #68
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by GokuSongoku
Then if Kishimoto... Is good.. He will draw the them as the anime team did..
Why? I'd rather he kept to his original ideas than being constricted by what the anime chooses for him. And hey realdeal... we are in complete agreement on this one.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 05:21   Link #69
ma1nstream

Send a message via AIM to ma1nstream
i agree,
left of middle = Kisame
right of mid = Itachi

also, it looks to me like the guy on the FAR Right, is Orochimaru -.- either that or the guy next to Itachi

ps. who ever drew that kabuto picture should die

pss. uchiha is not the strongest or best clan in konoha, it is hyuuga clan
ma1nstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 08:02   Link #70
Kurapica

I can't wait to see the Akatsuki in action. They seem to cool to be true. But first they ought to finish the rest of this story.
Kurapica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 08:48   Link #71
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

DUDES!!! Itachi already atmitted, that there are stronger ones than him.
He said something like: "Abducting Naruto was the mission given to us by the higher echelons of Akatsuki" and that was in the manga, so real.
That means at least 2 people are stronger than him in akatsuki, otherwise he wouldn't say "echelons".
However, it could be like Zabuza taking orders from somebody rich and powerfull, like Gato, but Itachi isn't that kind of guy. he doesn't attach himself to losers, he disposes of them (uchiha clan).
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 08:57   Link #72
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeal
Ermmm dont you understand what a filler is? A filler is something added by the anime team, not by kishimoto. Kishimoto doesnt work with the anime. The anime is based on kishimoto's work. When kishimoto later reveals what the akatsuki members look like, they could look NOTHING like the ones shown in the anime. He didnt draw the one in the anime, its made up by the anime team.
I didn't say that Kishimoto had anything to do with it and I understand it's based on his work. Maybe I am reading to much into a filler, I don't know, but this is my thing. To create a manga as good as Naruto, you have to assume that the whole idea may be finished in his head in terms of what he wants to transpire and I will also go as far as saying how the characters will look. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't doubt this fact because great work takes organization. So, also, I'm sure you can answer this for me, has it been said that Kishimoto has had NO insight or inspiration at all for the anime? For instance, if there is a question that goes beyond the scope of the anime team, would they consult with Kishimoto?

Spoiler:

Last edited by tramadrama; 2004-05-31 at 10:44.
Old 2004-05-31, 09:01   Link #73
Rasho
Go-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dix11
i dunno, i cant see their faces -.o

Well,i dont' think we should discuss whos' the Akatsuki boss,based on this screen.

Y?
well,because,for all we know,if may just be a conceptual pic,if you know what i mean.Like "Rurouni Kenshin" the first time they showed Shishio and his ten juppontanagata(?),wasnt' the finilised design.

If anyone of you dont understand a word im' sying,plz say so,i have bad expression skills.
Rasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 09:02   Link #74
Rasho
Go-Pro

Quote:
I didn't say that Kishimoto had anything to do with it and I understand it's based on his work. Maybe I am reading to much into a filler, I don't know, but this is my thing. To create a manga as good as Naruto, you have to assume that the whole idea may be finished in his head in terms of what he wants to transpire and I will also go as far as saying how the characters will look. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't doubt this fact because great work takes organization. So, also, I'm sure you can answer this for me, has it been said that Kishimoto has had NO insight or inspiration at all for the anime? For instance, if there is a question that goes beyond the scope of the anime team, would they consult with Kishimoto?

Yeup,yeup.
Filler?Or not Filler?
Only time will tell... ...
Rasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 09:20   Link #75
FlyByNite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sennin

Hunter, I strongly believe without Ororchimaru, at the current state that is, Akatsuki has 9 members. In episode 82, when Jiraiya tells what he knows to Kakashi, an image/outline of Akatsuki is shown. At the time that image is shown, Jiraiya was already informed that Orochimaru had left the organization. Therefore, the image would be an image of the organization after Orochimaru left it.
Maybe the Akatsuki just didn't update their team picture yet? I've seen pictures of sports teams which have players in it they traded during the season...

Maybe that's how the Akatsuki are...
FlyByNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 09:22   Link #76
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

meh the picture may mean nothing...or it may mean that kishimoto has finally come up with a idea as to what they are
Coder8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 12:30   Link #77
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Response to 1: Tell me when a filler has no relevance to the storytelling of Naruto. Even a flashback is relevent (no matter how it prolongs the show ).
Absolutely every single filler has no relevance with the storyline, Kishimoto (the mangaka of Naruto) doesn't participate to the anime of his series at all, and it's the case for about all the anime based on manga.
Because about all the filler scenes aren't important for the plot, it's not a big deal that's all.
For all we know, one member of the Akatsuki might be a midget, one other would have 3 heads, etc.

Quote:
Response to 2: In every group picture of an organization that I have seen, the boss has stood in the middle. Even when you look at a Naruto group pic, Naruto stands in the middle or middle/front area. Why, because he is the main character, and I dont see the main character being the right hand man of the group.
Then you just don't see enough group pictures, and actually re-watch Naruto because there are plenty of group pics with Sasuke at the middle, I guess Sasuke is the hero in Naruto?

Quote:
Response to 3: Could you actually see any of these S-Ranked Criminals coming to a political decision as to say "we move in twos" or "you wear this ring?" I can't see that. So there is some form of organization here and every organization has some sort of CEO in the background running the show, which I believe is in the middle.
What you can see or not doesn't really matter, if you're unable to see that it's possible that these 8 ninjas take collectivally the decisions because they have a common goal then that's just too bad for you and that's all.

I didn't say that it's impossible that the Akatsuki has a big boss, I said that it wasn't hinted in the manga.

Quote:
Response to 4: I have to question this one. I'm reading around and a lot of people are iffy on this number. Don't really know if they replaced Oro or not, they never said. But just like all the Konoha teams move in groups of 3s, I'd think that the same implication would apply to this organization. So, If one died in team 7, say, Sakure (voted most likely to die LMAO), they wouldn't just have team 7 continue with just two ninjas. They'd get a replacement. So, seeing that Oro left, the leader (which I think there is one), would not become involved by filling in Oro's place for the lonesome guy that doesn't have a partner anymore. He'd just find another candidate. This is why I also think (this question came up in another thread) that the person to kill Oro will be a member of the Akatsuke. You just can't leave an assassin organization without any penalties. Anyone else thing this is logical?
It's not that it's illogical neither logical, it's that you just invented all that based on a guess.
That might be true, who knows?

But the only facts existing are in order : Oro joined the Akatsuki=>the Akatsuki is a group of 9 ninjas=>then Oro left the Akatsuki recently=>immediately, the Akatsuki separated into teams of two peoples to seek powerful jutsu and stuff.

Then no, a mangaka doesn't know the complete plot of his whole series from the beginning neither the final design of his new characters, simply because he doesn't even know how many time his series will have success and thus continue.

Rasho gave a good example with Kenshin, but you just has to see the design of Itachi the first time we saw a flashback of him during the fight Gaara vs
Sasuke and his final design.
If you buy the manga of Naruto, you can also read the little chat of Kishimoto where he explains how he creates his characters.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 14:01   Link #78
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Absolutely every single filler has no relevance with the storyline, Kishimoto (the mangaka of Naruto) doesn't participate to the anime of his series at all, and it's the case for about all the anime based on manga.
Because about all the filler scenes aren't important for the plot, it's not a big deal that's all.
For all we know, one member of the Akatsuki might be a midget, one other would have 3 heads, etc.
Ok.

Quote:
Then you just don't see enough group pictures, and actually re-watch Naruto because there are plenty of group pics with Sasuke at the middle, I guess Sasuke is the hero in Naruto?
Ok.

Quote:
What you can see or not doesn't really matter, if you're unable to see that it's possible that these 8 ninjas take collectivally the decisions because they have a common goal then that's just too bad for you and that's all.

I didn't say that it's impossible that the Akatsuki has a big boss, I said that it wasn't hinted in the manga..
Ok.

Quote:
It's not that it's illogical neither logical, it's that you just invented all that based on a guess.
That might be true, who knows?.
We'll just see.
Old 2004-05-31, 15:42   Link #79
netyello
RCT - Rice Like Wo_OAH

Send a message via AIM to netyello Send a message via MSN to netyello Send a message via Yahoo to netyello
I don't know about you guys, but when I look at the center person (especially at the head) I have a feeling that middle person is a girl. It is just the way the head looks to me.

wonders what kind of prize will be awarded if correct
netyello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 15:44   Link #80
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

A steaming sack of onions!
That and a hearty
Random person: "No i said the middle person was a girl,you just copied me".
Coder8 is offline   Reply With Quote