AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-09-10, 00:39   Link #36761
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Ahem, I was talking about height, not breast. Once again, I rule out T&A. So yeah, I think it's a matter of interpretation

EDIT: I think it got worse, so let's end it here. But at least I will keep the gospel case intact in ST.
Old 2012-09-10, 00:49   Link #36762
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Stratos
That's a cool sword
Funny thing that came into my mind:
The Senonami was supposed to have an experimental PIC system integrated into it to reduce its weight to nothingness but Tsurugi refuses have it as such, saying that the weight is one of the core aspects of the weapon and it will allow her to utilize the Senonami better than it would without weight.

With that said, she is capable of swinging that sword around like she would with a katana. There's a reason to that and it ties up with the Memento Sword, a customised, ancient training sword that is passed down through generations of the Katami family.

Sword stuffs aside, how does the revised Minerva Kai look? Any comments on the unit? I figured the changes would be somewhat major seeing as it no longer has ranged weaponry and relies solely on the twin beam sabers.
Old 2012-09-10, 00:52   Link #36763
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Would a harem end be plausible at all?
Old 2012-09-10, 01:10   Link #36764
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
So far, if not personal moral of the people involved (Such as hero's unwillingness or love interest justifiable selfishness), then it's the law.

Many harem didn't end with harem because of law problem, in Japan, Polygamy is illegal. Some that did end with multipair usually justified with the lack of said law, To-Love-Ru for example, or Tenchi series. Hentai tend to skip marriage altogether, but there will be a problem...

@ Stratos
Design wise, it's fine. You just need to put it to the story and see what changed, especially fight scenes.
Old 2012-09-10, 01:16   Link #36765
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Working towards it, that's for sure. Who else I could use to inflict the damage if not the Gospel herself?

Then again, would this apply to the CC's canon tendecies?:
Quote:
A shot from above lands near the two as the resulting impact force sends them tumbling away. Ichika quickly recovers and sees Laura heading towards him in her Schwazer Regen IS, smirking gleefully with her Railgun pointed at him.

“L-Laura…!”

“Prepare yourself… The real training starts now!”

Streaks of electricity discharge within the Railgun’s muzzle as it begins to glow bright. Humming from the weapon grows loud as it loads up a shot while Laura locks the targeting reticule on Ichika, who is still stunned at her arrival while Cecilia slowly steps back. With him in clear sight, Laura triggers the shot.

*BDOOF*

“This isn’t happeni—” were the only words Ichika could mumble as the hi-powered shot from the Schwarzer Regen zeroes towards him.

*BOOM*
Old 2012-09-10, 01:20   Link #36766
Eratas123

But is there a choice other than harem end? If Ichika picks one, the other 4 get pissy and bring out WMD's.
Old 2012-09-10, 01:33   Link #36767
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

No, if they can accept it and grew, if not, then fail end.
Old 2012-09-10, 01:38   Link #36768
Eratas123

Accept? Grow? I can't relate these words to the IS cast.
Old 2012-09-10, 01:54   Link #36769
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, you did ask... in ST, one by one confess and get refused.
Old 2012-09-10, 01:58   Link #36770
DarkJak2050

Spoiler for "Deleted" Ch. 7 Content.:

That's part of the excess content I had to take out...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-10, 02:09   Link #36771
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Disregard what I said about having Tsurugi one-arm-fighting a horde of drones in the previous pages. I figured it'll be impractical since I plan her to use this during the fight:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

In the re-write, the weapon is known as Senonami (A Thousand Waves).

EDIT: Fix'd image
Grand Slam huh?

Also, shouldn't it be Chinami? If I'm not mistaken Sen no Nami is 'Wave of the Thousands' or something.
Old 2012-09-10, 02:17   Link #36772
DarkJak2050

And that's just typical; whenever I post something, everyone just stops posting...
Old 2012-09-10, 02:19   Link #36773
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi View Post
Grand Slam huh?

Also, shouldn't it be Chinami? If I'm not mistaken Sen no Nami is 'Wave of the Thousands' or something.

Kinda split for that part... But since its a single sword but the user(in this case, Tsurugi), could use it just as easily and deadly as she would with a katana, "Wave of the Thousands" sounds more apt for her case.

@Jak
Timezones.
Old 2012-09-10, 02:22   Link #36774
DarkJak2050

My bad...

Anyway, did you see that "Deleted Content"?
Old 2012-09-10, 02:29   Link #36775
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Of course! Were they like teleported to Venus Fort? If it caused that much of a noise, it would have at least caught the attention of like 4-5 people despite the place being quiet... It is a parking lot after all.

Then again, not much point commenting on deleted content aside from the fact that this played in my mind when I read it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhKuH6AWKDo
Old 2012-09-10, 02:36   Link #36776
DarkJak2050

Yeah they were.

That content right there was suppose some of the last parts of Chapter 7, but it made it too long and I had to cut it out.

It is out of Chapter 7, but not out completely. By the way, have you read Ch. 7 yet?
Old 2012-09-10, 02:48   Link #36777
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Not yet, too busy trying to get stuffs out of my head and into chapters. But I'll get to it :3
Old 2012-09-10, 02:52   Link #36778
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Not yet, too busy trying to get stuffs out of my head and into chapters. But I'll get to it :3
Sorry about that.
Old 2012-09-10, 02:58   Link #36779
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Another short. Figured this would deliver his yearning yet fearful emotion to meet up with a childhood friend whom he left behind for five years.

Quote:
At the coastal town of Odake, part of Hokota city in the Ibaraki Prefecture, the atmosphere is unlike any other typical town: Quiet and peaceful with very few people and vehicles moving along the streets at slow speeds without any indication of a stressed or passive lifestyle.

Amongst the town stands a two-storey house of the Katami family with a small training shed built next it but well within the house’s vicinity.

*duup* *duup*

Inami’s heart beats fast while he stands in front of the house, his finger twitching to press the doorbell at the iron gates. At this point, all he cares about is to see his childhood friend, Tsurugi Katami, whom he’s been separated from for ages along with several different ways to apologize for his absence to her.

‘Should I…? I’m this close to seeing her… I just… need…’

His finger remains elevated with the index finger touching the button of the electronic doorbell such that a slight push will alert the house’s tenants to the gates.

‘Tch… She will forgive me, wouldn’t she…? Or maybe she wouldn’t… Gaah! Why now? Why am I so troubled over this…?’

*gulp*

Nervous of the various chances of outcomes, Inami takes a deep breath and pushes the button.

*ding*

Silence. That was all that replied to his troubled hesitation in the dilemma.
Old 2012-09-10, 03:09   Link #36780
DarkJak2050

Oh yeah, remember that you asked me about how the weapons are stored on the Silverbacks, that'll be answered in Chapter 7.

And you remember the Flashback Eric's been having virtually throughout the whole thing?

You'll see what happened to his Big Brother figure. Just read it and you'll find out.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest