AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-10-02, 19:32   Link #21
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
You beat me to you it "sigh" oh well. So a wild rival appears, I wonder how Rika is going to react to her brother hanging out with a girl who has similar interests like him, somewhat.
Old 2012-10-02, 19:33   Link #22
Shadow5YA

So I guess she will be this series' Minamo, huh?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-02, 19:38   Link #23
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Looks like it, Rika will possibly have stiff competition considering both Shii and Kazuya have similar interests, but different fields they partake in.
Old 2012-11-04, 21:27   Link #24
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Rika 11 was scanlated yesterday or something. I can't care for the life of me about new girl.
Old 2012-11-04, 22:22   Link #25
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I forgot to update this thread! anyway, yeah, and Rika's pretty much not doing anything about this. That's worrying.

Oh yes, I've seen the chapter 12 raws.

Spoiler for Chapter 12 Raws:

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2012-11-05 at 08:28. Reason: Please review forum rule 1.3
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 02:02   Link #26
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I forgot to update this thread! anyway, yeah, and Rika's pretty much not doing anything about this. That's worrying.

Oh yes, I've seen the chapter 12 raws.

Spoiler for Chapter 12 Raws:
It feels pretty much like the mangaka is repeating his story from Yubisaki Milk Tea only under a different setting. The protagonist loves a younger girl, but it's forbidden. In the time he's waiting for his girl to mature, his heart wavers as he finds himself attracted to another girl closer to his age. The main heroine, being a child, is insecure because of her young age and feels that she has no chance.

However, I too find it difficult to care for Shii. I suppose it's somewhat interesting that she's not overconscious about her own body, but I found Minamo to be a far more fascinating girl.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2012-11-05 at 08:28.
Old 2012-11-05, 02:26   Link #27
Aesthetic Shampoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
It feels pretty much like the mangaka is repeating his story from Yubisaki Milk Tea only under a different setting. The protagonist loves a younger girl, but it's forbidden. In the time he's waiting for his girl to mature, his heart wavers as he finds himself attracted to another girl closer to his age. The main heroine, being a child, is insecure because of her young age and feels that she has no chance.

However, I too find it difficult to care for Shii. I suppose it's somewhat interesting that she's not overconscious about her own body, but I found Minamo to be a far fascinating girl.
Agreed. Also, i'm liking the cousin a lot more than the little sister atm, which leads to the question if i will rage like i did at the end of Yubisaki Milk Tea.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-05, 02:50   Link #28
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssTEss View Post
Agreed. Also, i'm liking the cousin a lot more than the little sister atm, which leads to the question if i will rage like i did at the end of Yubisaki Milk Tea.
I also liked Minamo more than Hidari as well, but I think Hidari matured well by the end of the series. During the time Yoshinori was focused on Minamo (and his crossdressing self), Hidari took the time to improve her skills in other areas. By the end of the series, she was a stronger, more independent girl who had more going for her than just loving a guy.

The question remains whether Rika will do the same with her life.

On a side note, while I do not really care for Shii or Rika right now, I do appreciate how the chapters involving Shii were done. Kazuya's attraction for Shii and how conscious he is of her body are shown well.
Old 2012-12-11, 10:50   Link #29
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 13:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 14:12   Link #30
Velsy

Read this one pretty recently.. There was just something I didnt like about the new character. I just cant put my finger on it.

Other than that hes going to give up on his sister now because of a new found love?
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 15:06   Link #31
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Spoiler for ch 13:
This raises all sorts of tragedy and drama flags! Maybe the sister will now go woo another guy to make her brother jealous? I bet some fans would rage..

Strangely enough.. this all makes me realize how realistic (other than incestuous love, which I will never understand because I was an only child) the youthful "curiosity" is.. And the trouble they get into..

PS: I'm not sure whether to drop the series or not, I wasn't sure how they'd treat such an odd premise -- I assumed they would just grow out of it as they got older, but this series has become more and more NSFW

Reply hazy, ask again later
willx is offline   Reply With Quote