AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2009-02-19, 02:30   Link #1521
kagato3

Well he never realy regained his powers in the anime either he was just useing a quincy tool that was able to do many of the same things, untill it broke.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 11:51   Link #1522
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
^ never happened in the manga. It happened in the anime
Yes but this thread is for those statements that can only be answered with factual evidence. It's not for opinions, theories, or to validate "Anime Original Content"

Your answer is the incorrect one and only leads to further confusion.

Since the question was posed. It would seem to me, that she read the manga but got confused because of events that came outta nowhere.

If you aren't going to answer a question with factual evidence from the "Original Source" this would be the manga. Then you actually defeat the purpose of this thread.

It's a Q & A thread about Bleach. Because the Anime and Manga are different--it confuses people (some are slower than others jk.) Therefore if you aren't answering with facts, as KG and I have done.

Don't answer...because you aren't helping any and is not a discussion thread.
hakisak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-19, 12:17   Link #1523
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
Yes but this thread is for those statements that can only be answered with factual evidence. It's not for opinions, theories, or to validate "Anime Original Content"

Since the question was posed. It would seem to me, that she read the manga but got confused because of events that came outta nowhere.

If you aren't going to answer a question with factual evidence from the "Original Source" this would be the manga. Then you actually defeat the purpose of this thread.

It's a Q & A thread about Bleach. Because the Anime and Manga are different--it confuses people (some are slower than others jk.) Therefore if you aren't answering with facts, as KG and I have done.

"Seem" doesn't make it fact. Just because you assumed that there was confusion regarding the manga-anime connection doesn't mean it's that. You yourself aren't answering with facts either. The "never happened" is only from manga perspective, otherwise it's pure denial and not fact at all.

I don't see a requisite to answer Q&A based on the "original source" alone. Actually, I see THIS in the first thread post

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish View Post
This thread is for those with questions about the Bleach anime or manga. Please keep discussion about episodes in the relevant threads. And please don't ask things like asking who is stronger or more capable of winning a fight, only ask questions that can actually be answered as facts from the anime or manga.
My advice is : Don't be a troll, you just got caught.
And Kafriel actually answered pretty well.

Regarding the question at hand, the obvious answer can be summed up like this:

Based on the manga, he lost them once, and regained them once, since there's no Bounto arc in the manga.
Based on the anime, the same applies really. The Bounto arc had him use an item to be able to fight, so he hadn't actually regained and lost his powers again, it's just that the item was giving him the ability to fight, and once it broke, he couldn't fight anymore.
Old 2009-02-19, 12:33   Link #1524
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:

I'm not answering with opinions. The validation of anime original content is applied by it's existence. There's no facts that lower the value of it at all. If someone's watching the anime, they should be presented with an answer appropriate for anime continuity.

Quote:
If she was a manga reader, there would likely be no question as to how many times Ishida lost/gained his powers.

Quote:
That would be inconsiderate of anime watchers though....

Quote:
How is answering with facts less confusing? If one merely states where the facts are from(anime continuity or manga continuity), there wouldn't even be confusion.

And uh... it don't look to me like there was any confusion at all.

Quote:
;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
"Seem" doesn't make it fact. Just because you assumed that there was confusion regarding the manga-anime connection doesn't mean it's that. You yourself aren't answering with facts either. The "never happened" is only from manga perspective, otherwise it's pure denial and not fact at all.

I don't see a requisite to answer Q&A based on the "original source" alone. Actually, I see THIS in the first thread post

My advice is : Don't be a troll, you just got caught.
And Kafriel actually answered pretty well.

Regarding the question at hand, the obvious answer can be summed up like this:

Based on the manga, he lost them once, and regained them once, since there's no Bounto arc in the manga.
Based on the anime, the same applies really. The Bounto arc had him use an item to be able to fight, so he hadn't actually regained and lost his powers again, it's just that the item was giving him the ability to fight, and once it broke, he couldn't fight anymore.
^ this.

Except for the troll part. <3
Old 2009-02-19, 13:02   Link #1525
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
This is a NOT discussion thread. I am like a mini mod when it comes to Q/A threads

I know that was an assumption.---. Never did I say it was fact. I said the questions should be answered with facts (Which was a logical one since if she'd only see one or the other, there would be no reason to ask. She'd have thought it was one time or two. There would have been no need to question it)

I answered her question with fact. The point is there is a difference between them both. Which leads to confusion. So you come the original source for the questions and answers. Please don't turn this into a debate about the validity of FILLERS

Fact...Ishida only regained his powers once.

Because like KG said...(Which is also a fact)

Quote:
Well he never really regained his powers in the anime either he was just useing a quincy tool that was able to do many of the same things, until it broke.
Now unless you are answering a question....visit my profile and then we can debate it or pm me...Because you aren't helping any--Which defeats the purpose of the thread!!!

Last edited by hakisak; 2009-02-19 at 15:54.
hakisak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 15:14   Link #1526
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I've been wondering forever, how does Aizen make tea in Hueco Mundo, a world without water?
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-27, 17:14   Link #1527
Bassoonicmayhem
The Procrastinator

He imports it, of course!

Lol, J/K I really don't know. Good question.
Old 2009-03-01, 13:10   Link #1528
Kafriel
Senior Guest

New question: all the captains and lieutenants have witnessed Aizen's release, so does that mean that they're still under the effect of complete hypnosis?(coz if they are, they'd all die rather fast.)
Old 2009-03-01, 13:21   Link #1529
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

Didn't Aizen break the spell when he ascended into Hueco Mundo?
Hisago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 13:28   Link #1530
Kafriel
Senior Guest

hmm...dunno, does it say anywhere that his spell was over?
Old 2009-03-10, 15:04   Link #1531
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

i have question will there a bleach special doing on high school musical?

yea this is fact due to ichigo's seiyu did troy & rukia (fumiko)'s seiyu did Gabriela.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 06:17   Link #1532
CaptainAbortion

hi,

anyone knows what song plays at 16:18 in episode 114 of bleach?its a song used before a lot in the series,and there is a longer version of it in some episodes but i dont know which,anyway is the song in a bleach OST or is it still unreleased?
CaptainAbortion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 09:31   Link #1533
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

He guy's and ladies,

I got a couple questions care to help me out?
I'll sort them to make things easier..

1# When Hitsugaya Toushiro told to Ichigo that the combat abilities of the Espada were above that a Captains abilities.. i was amazed. He said if there are 10 under his control it would be the end of Soul Society and it turned out to be 20 of them if i recall.

Now... from what i've seen from both the manga and most recent anime episode...i am reffering to Ichigo's battles, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Kuckiki Byakuya and those that are yet to come.. judging from those battles i really wonder if that is true. SS is winning those battles...was it a lie or is there a reason why the Espada would be weaker??

2# Yourichi and Urahara were former captains, from the most recent anime episode we've learned that to retire is not an option. But they left Soul Society along with those other ex-captains who are ex-shinigami and part hollow.

Still it seems that SS is having a good relation with them. Normally they should've been placed into that hole on the 2nd Divisions grounds right? That kind of prison. Why are they roaming free?

3# After seeing how close most of the shinigami were with eachother like for example Byakuya and Yourichi he was still trying to kill her on the bridge when she saved Ichigo.
But who is fooling who? Surely he wasnt trying to kill her right? Just like he pretended to kill Rukia... what's up with him??

Thanks in advance.. i'll be waiting for your answers...
Old 2009-03-15, 10:12   Link #1534
Meisterdieb

@Mr. Johnny 5
#1) I'm not sure myself but I seem to remember that what was said was if he got 10 Vastro Lordes under his command SS would be up the creek.

#2) For one, Urahara- as I have recently been told- is operating in hiding -he's black market. And he never tries to enter SS.
Yoruichi does enter SS but it doesn't look like a normal visit. We see Soi Fon trying to kill her when she first came back, but then again we know (naughty as we are) that Soi Fon is in love with Yoruichi and couldn't kill her anyway.

We actually don't see any official contact between those expatriates and SS officials. If they talk to someone from there, those are either outlaws or renegades themselves or tend to not be as rule-lawyering themselves.

#3) And don't know where you get that Byakuya and Yoruichi were close. When we see the flashback in TBTP we see her belittling and making fun of an already proud Byakuya. And his reaction to her is more like envy and severe dislike.
Also don't forget: Byakuya was willing (or at least it looked that way) to let his sister die for some bogus law - I don't think that someone like that would have had a problem with killing a friend who commited some crime (under an equally bogus law if we know anything about SS).

As I remember it, Byakuya's set mind was swayed by Ichigo's emotional outcry about how some laws mustn't be followed because they are idiotic.(There's this scene I remember where Byakuya's eyes open wide with shock/recognition of the truth in Ichigo's words). Buzt he was still fighting Ichigo. Then Ichigo either actually beat Byakuya or B decided that he had lost enough to save his face and retreated (there's still a discussion going on about that fight and whether Ichigo truly won or Byakuya gave him the victroy when he walked away).

Now for a question of my own:
Why is it that there is a giant war on between Rukia followers and Orihime followers, but apparently noone cares enough to have a little skirmish about i.e. whether Ichigo or Renjis is cooler, or whether Matsumoto or Neliel is hotter?
Not that I care, I generally tend to think discsussions (if you can still call them such) about matters of personal taste are pretty much idiotic (like whether cherries or strawberries taste better).
(and knowing the nature of human dumbness there probabyl is some serious discussion about that)

Last edited by Meisterdieb; 2009-03-15 at 10:24.
Meisterdieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-15, 14:51   Link #1535
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisterdieb View Post
Now for a question of my own:
Why is it that there is a giant war on between Rukia followers and Orihime followers, but apparently noone cares enough to have a little skirmish about i.e. whether Ichigo or Renjis is cooler, or whether Matsumoto or Neliel is hotter?
Not that I care, I generally tend to think discsussions (if you can still call them such) about matters of personal taste are pretty much idiotic (like whether cherries or strawberries taste better).
(and knowing the nature of human dumbness there probabyl is some serious discussion about that)
Actually this war is not really about taste, it's more like a religious war with both sides thinking they know the only truth this thread

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=26391

is an example how a discussion about taste turned into a war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainAbortion View Post
hi,

anyone knows what song plays at 16:18 in episode 114 of bleach?its a song used before a lot in the series,and there is a longer version of it in some episodes but i dont know which,anyway is the song in a bleach OST or is it still unreleased?
This should be from the "Memories of Nobody" OST, not 100% sure though.
Old 2009-03-15, 17:26   Link #1536
CaptainAbortion

aha,well thanks for looking into it,the song wasnt in that ost u told me but u've put me in the right direction,i never new the osts from the movies had songs which were used in the series too,i've found some OTHER songs that i like well ill search also in the osts of the other 2 movies, i hope ill find it there.
thnx again
Old 2009-03-16, 10:39   Link #1537
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
He guy's and ladies,

I got a couple questions care to help me out?
I'll sort them to make things easier..

1# When Hitsugaya Toushiro told to Ichigo that the combat abilities of the Espada were above that a Captains abilities.. i was amazed. He said if there are 10 under his control it would be the end of Soul Society and it turned out to be 20 of them if i recall.

Now... from what i've seen from both the manga and most recent anime episode...i am reffering to Ichigo's battles, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Kuckiki Byakuya and those that are yet to come.. judging from those battles i really wonder if that is true. SS is winning those battles...was it a lie or is there a reason why the Espada would be weaker??
As said before it is 10 Vastro Lordes not Espada and there are only 10 Espada but at that time there were 20 Anancarr.
Quote:
2# Yourichi and Urahara were former captains, from the most recent anime episode we've learned that to retire is not an option. But they left Soul Society along with those other ex-captains who are ex-shinigami and part hollow.

Still it seems that SS is having a good relation with them. Normally they should've been placed into that hole on the 2nd Divisions grounds right? That kind of prison. Why are they roaming free?
Retirement is an option quiting is not. Byakuya's Grandfather retired when Byakuya took over the 6th. As for Yourichi and Urahara haveing a good relation with SS Urahara's been exiled and can't return and Soifon was targeting Yourichi for death durring the SS arc. As for being placed in the hole, who is going to keep them in? remember that all the wardens have to be stronger then everyone in there in unarmed combat. Who are they going to find that are stronger then Yourichi and Urahara in unarmed combat?
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 10:47   Link #1538
CaptainAbortion

nooooooooooooooo,

i've checked out the osts of the 3 bleach movies sadly i didnt find that track at 16:18 of bleach 114 in any of them,but i didnt check ALL the tracks on the osts, just about 90% of them,are there any other bleach osts other than these 3 and the bleach 3 osts of the series?cuz some1 said that the song IS in some ost,i just dont know which.
Old 2009-03-16, 18:56   Link #1539
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
i have question will there a bleach special doing on high school musical?

yea this is fact due to ichigo's seiyu did troy & rukia (fumiko)'s seiyu did Gabriela.
excuse me but did anyone answer me question on a bleach high school musical special?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-16, 20:35   Link #1540
Meisterdieb

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
excuse me but did anyone answer me question on a bleach high school musical special?
Excuse me, but have you bothered to check the couple of posts (only 8) up to your last one. Obviously nobody has answered yet, very likely the reason being that noone knows.
Meisterdieb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a