AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-13, 07:07   Link #13061
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Oh, I'm wishing for it too. But I'm just pointing out that its not black and white.

Touma raised her flag, its just that it might not be a Lovers flag.
That can't stop fanarts from spreading and saying it's a Love Flag you know :3

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-08-13, 07:19   Link #13062
Hiro Hayase

Spoiler for NT2 Chapter 2, part 1:

I can clearly imagine Touma trying to finish his homework on time in the midst of another war. Poor guy never gets a break, fukou da~
Spoiler for NT2 chapter 2, part 1:

Survival takes priority over school in Touma's case. Almost everyone that meets him these days, wants to kill him.

Spoiler for Chapter 2, part 2:

So who's the #1 and #2? Agnese and Silvia would be possible candidates too.

Last edited by Hiro Hayase; 2011-08-13 at 07:29.
Old 2011-08-13, 07:29   Link #13063
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Kumokawa's 'depression' mirrors alot of character's own internal turmoil- The ability to wield great power, but completely useless when it matters the most. As oppose to Kamijou who wields a weak power, but is always reliable when it matters the most.

Kamachi really likes to drive home this point.
Quite, we also saw this with Knight Leader and Aqua. So it's more like since both Aqua and Touma aren't connected to any organization and are essentially mercenaries, they can do whatever they will.

Quote:
What surprised me is that human side of Seria, I honestly thought Kamachi was going to play her as another cold manipulative character that isn't touched by anything.
It surprised me too. I really didn't expect her to be affected by Touma's disappearance like that, nor did I expect her to be so down on herself about her own role.

Though it's to be expected, when you have a lot of influence but can't use it due to internal politics, rules, etc, for fear of losing that influence, and then you see a guy like Touma who just comes in and does what he feels is right without worrying about anything like that, it's normal to be down.

However, her boss said the same thing as Aqua did to Knight Leader: There are things people outside the system can do, and there are things people inside the system can do, so both are necessary.

Also, a bit late, but Chapter 2 Part 2 was hilarious. Non-alcoholic cocktail? Is she going to become a drinker in the future. And LMAO at Nicholas Foundation. Wonderfully random. Oh, Fremea, seems that you do can produce the lulz...

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2011-08-13, 08:13   Link #13064
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Quite, we also saw this with Knight Leader and Aqua. So it's more like since both Aqua and Touma aren't connected to any organization and are essentially mercenaries, they can do whatever they will.
Actually I was thinking more along the lines of Mikoto and Accelerator- They both wield great power but are struggling to accomplish the things that matters the most.

Well, not necessary only people with great power- Stiyl couldn't save Index using his own power and Hamazura learns the hard way that it doesn't matter how many victories you win, what's the point if you can't protect the most important thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
It surprised me too. I really didn't expect her to be affected by Touma's disappearance like that, nor did I expect her to be so down on herself about her own role.

Though it's to be expected, when you have a lot of influence but can't use it due to internal politics, rules, etc, for fear of losing that influence, and then you see a guy like Touma who just comes in and does what he feels is right without worrying about anything like that, it's normal to be down.

However, her boss said the same thing as Aqua did to Knight Leader: There are things people outside the system can do, and there are things people inside the system can do, so both are necessary.
It's the White Knight and Dark Knight issue (I don't actually have a name for it...)

You'll see this in the recent Batman movie, between Harvey Dent and Batman... You'll see this in Tales of Vesperia between Flynn and Yuri, and now in Index between Knight Leader and Aqua.
Old 2011-08-13, 09:17   Link #13065
Plant42

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 2011-08-13, 09:19   Link #13066
Sumeragi
Banned

Hmmm.... you know, who says that Touma will have to REPEAT the school year, leading to his attending the same school with Mikoto for two years

I really need to dig up that short doujinshi.....
Old 2011-08-13, 09:41   Link #13067
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Hmmm.... you know, who says that Touma will have to REPEAT the school year, leading to his attending the same school with Mikoto for two years

I really need to dig up that short doujinshi.....
I remember that one, it was a long time ago- Mikoto was thinking that they're two years apart, so she suggested to Touma to retain back two more years so she could catch up
Old 2011-08-13, 10:40   Link #13068
Sandinwater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I remember that one, it was a long time ago- Mikoto was thinking that they're two years apart, so she suggested to Touma to retain back two more years so she could catch up
I remember reading that same one awhile back but I can't find it, could someone send me a link to it? Only if it doesn't break the rules or anything.
Old 2011-08-13, 10:52   Link #13069
Syed_Seinaru_Migi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
Spoiler:
Yeah and this time he a good guy.... maybe..
Old 2011-08-13, 11:41   Link #13070
Miraluka
Banned

Fiamma will be one heroic badass mtfk!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandinwater View Post
I remember reading that same one awhile back but I can't find it, could someone send me a link to it? Only if it doesn't break the rules or anything.
It was on a fanart posted on the image thread.

Quote:
“At the end of that war, we could not even control things within Academy City, so don’t sulk over that. At school, you’re the upperclassman who can silence a crying child, right? If you are going to resume your connection with that boy, you need to stop being so lazy.”
Another hint that makes me think there was more-than-friends relationship between both Seria and Touma. Heck, from Ss2 it seems she always knew about him and Imagine Breaker's meaning for the old Touma (the one who saw his right hand as useless).
Old 2011-08-13, 12:01   Link #13071
Sandinwater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
It was on a fanart posted on the image thread.
Thanks. ^_^
Old 2011-08-13, 12:38   Link #13072
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Chapter 2, Part fooouuurrr...

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-08-13, 12:51   Link #13073
Ashaman

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...ighres-kamijou
Old 2011-08-13, 13:22   Link #13074
arson88

NT Vol02 Ch02 Part 05 - Kamachi-sensei goes full force on his fetishes..
Old 2011-08-13, 13:31   Link #13075
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Lessar can whip me anytime.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-08-13, 13:36   Link #13076
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

The arrival of Dominatrix Lessar?

I fear for Touma...

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2011-08-13, 13:44   Link #13077
arson88

Touma goes further down the path of a Masochist because being electrocuted and bitten was not enough so he attracts a girl who without hesitance kicks his "model human weak point" [quoted from NT Vol 1 epilogue] and a dominatrix.
Old 2011-08-13, 14:08   Link #13078
tsunade666

Quote:
Kuroyoru Umidori <- Small.
Fremea Seivelun <- Small.
Leivinia Birdway <- Very small.
“…”
Lessar looked down at her body that was wrapped in a bondage outfit. She was short, but her chest size was not too bad.
The little devil girl that was Lessar suddenly paled. “…Have that boy’s tastes changed?”
Lessar than looked over at Lancis’s unfortunate chest size as the other girl continued to read the English newspaper.
“Lancis!!”
“No.”
“This is the time for you major debut, Lancis!! C’mon, put on this white Japanese school swimsuit and head to Academy City!! Who cares if it’s November!!”
“If you say one word more, I’m punching you.”
Touma's taste didn't change from the beginning. -_- Looking at index -_-
Old 2011-08-13, 14:59   Link #13079
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Part siiixxx...

Old 2011-08-13, 15:32   Link #13080
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

Part seven and eight are out...

LO and Worst are going to where Accel is, right? Can't wait what will happen...
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen