AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2007-11-13, 09:34   Link #21
Fyria

New World will be interesting and it will reveal quite a lot of secrets.

I mostly want to know history of world of One Piece specially about ''Lost Century'' and ''Lost Civilization'' who reigned in world over 1000 years ago (and build Pluton, Neptunus and other super-weapons). Also in ''Lost Century'' World Goverment destroyed that civilization and took over World with some dark and horrible way and World Goverment is ready to destroy entire islands for mere threat of revealing parts of that century.

Also I want to know secret about Devil fruits and Grand Line.

Also some theory considered that Super-weapons were build to fight against Devil Fruit warriors in begin with.

And of course I want to know adventures of Strawhats in New World, Specially Luffys meeting with Shanks.

And I don't think Shanks and Luffy will fight, they are friends and Luffy idolizes Shanks. Luffy promised to form Pirate-crew that beats Shanks crew but instead battle I guess they will have friendly-competition or Luffy reaches One piece.
Fyria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-14, 15:01   Link #22
Mon Cheri
nope
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
I can imagine one piece being hidden back in the east blue.
Whoa, that's not a stupid theory!
So on that final island, it's a treasure map that's showing that One Piece's location actually is in East blue! GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA i'm so smart oh yeah.

No, i'm kidding. But it is a interesting theory you got there.
Mon Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-17, 12:59   Link #23
Martin
Yumyumyum...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by malinn View Post
GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA i'm so smart oh yeah.
Hyperness.
Malinn-chan, take a deep breath and relax. Don't go making me worrying about you! X-D
Old 2007-11-19, 23:09   Link #24
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
I can imagine one piece being hidden back in the east blue.
That is very possible, i can imagine the final ark being a race back to luffy's hometown

there will be a secret intrance under a floormat, a the D's meeting place. there luffy will learn the purpose of D. also he will unlock Manguyuku gomu gomu

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-03, 12:25   Link #25
Mon Cheri
nope
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
also he will unlock Manguyuku gomu gomu
Oh my, i wonder what that will look like
Old 2007-12-04, 06:29   Link #26
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

the next island that the log pose is pointing to is mermen island(as said at the end of the cp9 saga) maybe there is the entrance to the new world. it would be cool if that was the case.

also what could be is that from what i know i THINK that one of the sachbukia(cant spell) is a merman. so what would happen if he was garding the entrance to the new world and only those strong enough to beat him could enter.
although it would be crazy to have 2 sachbukias in a row.
i do think that shanks knows more than he is letting on about all the events that are happening. he must know something about the 'D' cause he was on rogers ship. that will be a great discovery in the new world when they get there.
kayote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-26, 18:03   Link #27
Destinypoint
U.R.

In the new world will be propably the final path of one piece where in my opinion many things will be showed such as the relation of smoker and monkey d dragon,blackbeard and ace,whitebeards hidden abilities,yonku,schiboukai and the final move of world goverment
Destinypoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 08:40   Link #28
sanzo
33million Humming Brook

i think the relationship of smoker and dragon has already been established. Smoker=marine Dragon=most wanted man. Same with, Blackbeard=murderous whitebeard traitor Ace=Whitebeard crew member.
sanzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-29, 11:15   Link #29
Destinypoint
U.R.

It must be sth deeper than that..Example is that Smoker has a relation to Dragon,as we have already seen in the episode where Dragon saves Luffy from Smoker and a vast wind appears(propably Dragon's devil fruit ability) and maybe their connection with Gold D.Roger...:S
Old 2008-01-05, 01:29   Link #30
Red-hair Pirate
Banned

I know what's Monkey D. Dragon's ability......( I went to Japan and China to read and watch One Piece....[ I had a translater ] and Monkey D. Dragon's ability is..
Spoiler for episode:
Red-hair Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 17:15   Link #31
Destinypoint
U.R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-hair Pirate View Post
I know what's Monkey D. Dragon's ability......( I went to Japan and China to read and watch One Piece....[ I had a translater ] and Monkey D. Dragon's ability is..
Spoiler for episode:
Interesting...I ve heard the same from another one and it is propably the true...That can be explained when he saved Luffy from Smoker with wind and from Buggy with a thunder...
Old 2008-01-06, 06:15   Link #32
Mon Cheri
nope
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-hair Pirate View Post
Spoiler for episode:
Nami should eat a devilfruit like that. ^^
Old 2008-02-03, 19:50   Link #33
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Right now I am really interested in the newest known emperor, Kaidou. It is interesting to note that Moria once fought equally against Kaidou, but what intrigues me is what exactly happened that created the gap in strength between them? Kaidou must have gotten exponentially stronger, to the point where Moria would need Oz for assistance, if he was able to defeat Moria and wipe out his crew simultaneously. I am getting the impression that Kaidou is going to be an extremely formidable pirate since he was able to instill fear into Moria by making him leave the new world after his shameful defeat. This is an impressive feat for Kaidou in my opinion, for Moria is a warlord and we know that the warlords are not the kinds of pirates that would flee out of fear. I also feel that Kaidou is the one who gave Moria those brutal stitches across his face and neck. He must have done something really severe to inflict such a painful and permanent wound on Moria. If anyone has any thoughts they would like to discuss regarding Kaidou, feel free to respond.

As for which emperor Kaidou is going to be, I think that he is the one right below Shanks. This is the guy with the curly hair, mean eyes, chubby face, and big grin. He seems like the kind of character to be associated with Moria in the past.
Old 2008-02-04, 16:22   Link #34
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Right now I am really interested in the newest known emperor, Kaidou. It is interesting to note that Moria once fought equally against Kaidou, but what intrigues me is what exactly happened that created the gap in strength between them? Kaidou must have gotten exponentially stronger, to the point where Moria would need Oz for assistance, if he was able to defeat Moria and wipe out his crew simultaneously. I am getting the impression that Kaidou is going to be an extremely formidable pirate since he was able to instill fear into Moria by making him leave the new world after his shameful defeat. This is an impressive feat for Kaidou in my opinion, for Moria is a warlord and we know that the warlords are not the kinds of pirates that would flee out of fear. I also feel that Kaidou is the one who gave Moria those brutal stitches across his face and neck. He must have done something really severe to inflict such a painful and permanent wound on Moria. If anyone has any thoughts they would like to discuss regarding Kaidou, feel free to respond.

As for which emperor Kaidou is going to be, I think that he is the one right below Shanks. This is the guy with the curly hair, mean eyes, chubby face, and big grin. He seems like the kind of character to be associated with Moria in the past.
Damn, I always assumed that was a girl. Then again maybe I was simply hoping that one of the Four Kings was a women.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-04, 21:48   Link #35
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
Damn, I always assumed that was a girl. Then again maybe I was simply hoping that one of the Four Kings was a women.
I find that that character's face is too sinister looking to belong to a girl. Maybe one reason why some people might think he looks like a girl is because he has no facial hair? But yeah, I think that those facial features look too masculine for a girl. I also can't wait to see what Kaidou's and the other emperor's crews are like. We can definitely be sure that they are going to possess some really dangerous pirates. Also, it is interesting to note that so far all of the three world powers have a theme going on. The shichibukai all represent some kind of animal, the marine admirals represent colored animals, and so far 2 out of the four emperors represent just colors. Now, I have heard that going by the known colors of the four emperors so far, that they are most likely based off of four symbols in a Chinese legend. The four colors in that legend are: Red, White, Blue, and Black. Having said this, it seems quite probable that considering the known pattern of the emperors so far, that Kaidou and the other unknown emperor will either be nicknamed the blue or black something. This may give us a clue as to what color of hair/facial hair they have.

Last edited by Blackbeard D. Kuma; 2008-02-17 at 12:25. Reason: color discrepancy
Blackbeard D. Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-07, 07:26   Link #36
Nakor

Frankly I think Luffy is going to meet up with Shanks soon and perhaps Whitebeard as well. Most likely after merman village or perhaps with Shanks at merman village. I think he'll want to go save ace and since Ace is whitebeard crew obviously he'd help or send help, Shanks would probably help Luffy if asked since it's for ace too.

Frankly I think this could be the great event mentioned after blackbeard fought ace. Whitebeard, shanks and strawhat crew raiding that prison for ace. I could see Luffy uniting those to. I mean if Whitebeard knew he was Garp's grandson and Ace's brother, plus Luffy is friends with Shanks, also Shanks obviously has an interest in Ace as well as Luffy. Also helping Luffy reach his dream of king of the pirates, because of these things. Taking it even further Luffy is Dragon's kid so he might help somehow as well.

If that happend it certainly would be a so called great event caused by that duel and it would give that so called world gov nightmares.

I could also see Zoro having a match with Shanks as well. Espacally once Zoro hears that Shanks and Hawk-eye used to fight regularly. They might even get some training from Shanks and his crew, so that what happend on thriller bark doesn't happen again, with them being passed out and another enemy right there.

But then again it's all my opinion and I have nothing to back it up. Since it's also my opinion that Nico Robin is Gold Roger's daughter possibly making her Nico D. Robin.
Old 2008-03-11, 21:30   Link #37
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Here is a question for everyone in which I am curious to read all of your responses. What do you all speculate the bounties of Shanks and Whitebeard will be? I think that Shanks is probably around 600 to 700 million whereas Whitebeard will be close to 1 billion. It would make sense that the bounties of the four emperors would be higher than the bounties of the seven warlords because the emperors are still active pirates that are in direct opposition to the world government, whereas the seven warlords have formed an alliance with the world government and thus have had their bounties frozen because they are no longer any threat. I am still waiting to see a character with a bounty higher than Doflamingo.
Old 2008-03-11, 21:40   Link #38
james0246

Luffy (if his bounty is raised due to his defeat of Moria) - 350 - 375 million

Mihawk - 500 million

Kaidou - 650 - 700 million
Unknown (could be Lola's mother) - Unknown (roughly equal to the others)
Shanks - 800 - 850 million
Whitebeard - 950 million - 1 billion
Old 2008-03-11, 22:25   Link #39
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
Luffy (if his bounty is raised due to his defeat of Moria) - 350 - 375 million

Mihawk - 500 million

Kaidou - 650 - 700 million
Unknown (could be Lola's mother) - Unknown (roughly equal to the others)
Shanks - 800 - 850 million
Whitebeard - 950 million - 1 billion
Interesting Indeed. I guess you also feel the same way about Whitebeard as I do, as in his bounty would be close to 1 billion. The reason I put Shanks in the range of 600 to 700 million is because so far, he is the one emperor that seems to be the most laid back and least likely to cause trouble for the world government. Remember when the five elders feared a meeting between Shanks and Whitebeard, one of them commented that Shanks is not the kind of pirate to try and disturb the balance by making such rash actions. I also presume that he is the youngest and newest emperor out of the four, thereby making him the least experienced pirate out of them in the world government's perspective. This would play a factor into making his bounty significantly lower than the pirate veteran Whitebeard.

I also find it interesting that you estimate Mihawk's former bounty to be 500 million. For me, I would approximate his bounty to be somewhere from 450 to 500 million. I think the reason he will have such a high former bounty is because Oda hasn't revealed it yet. Why would Oda want to keep it concealed for so long? He probably concealed it in order to not derogate (belittle) the former bounties of Kuma and Doflamingo.

As for Kaidou, I can actually see his bounty being slightly higher than Shanks's. I can see his bounty being in the 700 to 800 million range. This guy has to be a major threat to have wiped out both Moria and his whole crew in the past. He must be a big nuisance to the world government.

Regarding the fourth emperor, nothing to comment on, but I do agree with you that he/she has a bounty on par with Shanks and Kaidou.
Old 2008-03-11, 23:21   Link #40
james0246

Quote:
Interesting Indeed. I guess you also feel the same way about Whitebeard as I do, as in his bounty would be close to 1 billion. The reason I put Shanks in the range of 600 to 700 million is because so far, he is the one emperor that seems to be the most laid back and least likely to cause trouble for the world government. Remember when the five elders feared a meeting between Shanks and Whitebeard, one of them commented that Shanks is not the kind of pirate to try and disturb the balance by making such rash actions. I also presume that he is the youngest and newest emperor out of the four, thereby making him the least experienced pirate out of them in the world government's perspective. This would play a factor into making his bounty significantly lower than the pirate veteran Whitebeard.
I placed an added emphasis on Shanks, not only becuase he is Luffy's mentor, but also due to the fact that he has become a Yonkou while he was young and after he lost a limb. I hate to simplify it so much, but to wield the extreme respect that he recievess with only having one limb and being so young has to make him extremly powerful. Added to that, he seems to have possibly driven Blackbeard away during their encounter some 10 years previous to the current story (Shanks received the injury, but Blackbeard had to retreat (it could have been a battle where Shanks crew helped to fight Blackbeard, but One Piece has a fairly one-on-one style fighting, so I doubt Shanks crew would have helped)), and Blackbeard is possibly of a similiar level to Whitebeard (I still think that Whitebeard is the "top", but Blackbeard and Shanks are not too far behind). Finally, Shanks seems to desire One Piece - the ultimate treasure that may or may not have details in regards to the True History of the world. This makes him an extremely wanted individual.

Quote:
I also find it interesting that you estimate Mihawk's former bounty to be 500 million. For me, I would approximate his bounty to be somewhere from 450 to 500 million. I think the reason he will have such a high former bounty is because Oda hasn't revealed it yet. Why would Oda want to keep it concealed for so long? He probably concealed it in order to not derogate (belittle) the former bounties of Kuma and Doflamingo.
Mihawk set out to specialize his powers. He was a villian/pirate while he trained to become the greatest swordsman, and once he reached his plateau (i.e. attained his complete power (became able to "cut" element)), he retired from seeking adventure to simply letting adventure (pirates) find him. Mihawk will definetely have at least a 500 million bounty if his abilities truly allow him to cut logia users without using a seastone (which is the current belief amongst many One Piece fans). I agree that Oda probably concealed Mihawk's bounty in order to not derogate the former bounties of Kuma, Doflamingo, and Crocodile.

Quote:
As for Kaidou, I can actually see his bounty being slightly higher than Shanks's. I can see his bounty being in the 700 to 800 million range. This guy has to be a major threat to have wiped out both Moria and his whole crew in the past. He must be a big nuisance to the world government.
I can not really comment right now. While I believe Kaidou is strong, the fact that Moria felt that adding Odz to his arsenal would help him to equal Kaidou, might mean that Kaidou is not that much stronger than Moria. So I felt that Kaidou would be around the 650-700 million range (to over simplify, about twice Moria's bounty). I do not think that Kaidou is above Shanks, but I guess that we will find out in the next year or two .

Quote:
Regarding the fourth emperor, nothing to comment on, but I do agree with you that he/she has a bounty on par with Shanks and Kaidou.
Again, no comment .

Last edited by james0246; 2008-03-12 at 00:11.