Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-02-02, 08:45   Link #3821
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
dude, this is saint seiya omega season 2. dont think about it too much.
and alone-hades doesnt need armor-thing crap to repel sagittarius arrow.
That's because Lost Canvas is non-canon and will never be canon.

None of the non-canon stuff makes sense and should not even be in the same plane of existence as the original and ND.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 08:53   Link #3822
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post

None of the non-canon stuff makes sense and should not even be in the same plane of existence as the original and ND.
All this non-canon stuff is also more interesting than the canon right now.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 09:07   Link #3823
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by omimon View Post

please explain shiryu then, less armor = more power
Old 2014-02-02, 09:24   Link #3824
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Can you feel cosmo Ultimate Omega

Spoiler:
nishikinomaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 10:25   Link #3825
xellos2099

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Similar face, similar ability, similar hair color, identical hair style.

Hyperion actually split into 6, so he's Dore, but doubled.

Then by your definition Seiya should have lost against Saga when his Cloth was broken (lets remember that Seiya said that Aldebaran of all people would have killed him if he hadn't been wearing his Cloth), Shun should have lost against Aphrodite, Hyoga should have lost against Camus, Ikki should have died when Thanatos attacked him without his Cloth, Shiryu should have lost almost all of his battles.

Complaining about that in Omega is like complaining that they use the word Cosmo too much.
It WAS TOO MUCH OF AN A##PULL. In all of the cases beside Shiryu, after their cloth shatter, they did basically lie in the floor for a while and then somehow restrait the movement of their enemy. And notice after shiryu remove his armor that he usually one shot enemy in order to avoid getting one shot or being critical damage himself.

I guess i have beef with power of omega come tooo easily and never try to explain what it is beside it is godly power. And Saturn is damn right, this power is too powerful for mortal; if all people need are "love and friendship" and being naked in space background to achieve omega, no wonder other god hate their guts.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 10:34   Link #3826
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishikinomaki View Post

Spoiler:
It's a good thing the Saint Seiya Cloths come with with shirts and pants.

Last edited by Mad Pierrot; 2014-02-02 at 11:19.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 11:10   Link #3827
Birdway
Banned

That reminds me of Gundam 00 awakening thing, Setsuna and naked people everywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Then by your definition Seiya should have lost against Saga when his Cloth was broken (lets remember that Seiya said that Aldebaran of all people would have killed him if he hadn't been wearing his Cloth), Shun should have lost against Aphrodite, Hyoga should have lost against Camus, Ikki should have died when Thanatos attacked him without his Cloth, Shiryu should have lost almost all of his battles.

Complaining about that in Omega is like complaining that they use the word Cosmo too much.
Actually Seiya's cloth wasn't destroyed that much by Saga at least in the manga AFAIK.

Mu told that Aldebaran just hold back because he has his dobuts about the Pope or else Taurus Temple would have becoe a pool of blood.

Shun, he is special unlike the others 4 Shun is a walking 7th sense warrior, it's just his pacifism stands in the way of victory-

Well, about Hyoga I think knowing your teachers' techniques beforehand is a good help.

Shyryu, I don't even know what to say about him

And Ikki... he is Ikki and Thanatos even aknowledge him

Ikki VS Kyoto specters:

Minos: Phoenix Ikki!
Aiacos: Ikki!
Radamanthis: Phoenix!
Kanon: Omg, Ikki saved me!

All in awe.

Bronze saint(without Ikki) vs 3 Kyoto:

Minos: Rats!
Aiacos: Losers...
Radamanthis: Move away!

Kanon: GTFO!

They're like 'move bronze idiots' .
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 11:19   Link #3828
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
It's a good thing the Saint Seiya Cloths come with with a shirts and pants.
Like when Saga put the Gemini Cloth on while naked and when he lost it he had pants on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
Actually Seiya's cloth wasn't destroyed that much by Saga at least in the manga AFAIK.
We are still talking about protecting which Seiya did no longer have during the last clash against Saga.

Quote:
Mu told that Aldebaran just hold back because he has his dobuts about the Pope or else Taurus Temple would have becoe a pool of blood.
It doesn't matter if Aldebaran held back, Seiya himself said that he would have died if his Cloth hadn't protected him and Saga is far more powerful than Aldebaran and he wasn't holding back.

Quote:
Shun, he is special unlike the others 4 Shun is a walking 7th sense warrior, it's just his pacifism stands in the way of victory-

Well, about Hyoga I think knowing your teachers' techniques beforehand is a good help.
As I said, is not a matter of powerlevel, but protection. Hyoga's case is even more telling since they it was about withstanding cold temperatures.

Quote:
Not about powerlevels but protection. And Ikki get up immediately after getting his Cloth destroyed.
Old 2014-02-02, 11:22   Link #3829
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post

Shyryu, I don't even know what to say about him

Ikki VS Kyoto specters:

Minos: Phoenix Ikki!
Aiacos: Ikki!
Radamanthis: Phoenix!
Kanon: Omg, Ikki saved me!

All in awe.

Bronze saint(without Ikki) vs 3 Kyoto:

Minos: Rats!
Aiacos: Losers...
Radamanthis: Move away!

Kanon: GTFO!

They're like 'move bronze idiots' .
Oh it's Saint Seiya inconsistence talk? Here I go.

Remember how Aldebaran was nearly killed by one of Poseidon's Generals and Shun beat that guy without using his Cloth? Remember how then in Next Dimension Shun doesn't stand a chance even against the rookie Gold Saints Shion and Dohko who haven't mastered the 7th sense. What else? Pretty much Ikki is going through this in Next Dimension when got his ass kicked by two Specters and a Gold Saint. However, he gave a better fight than his brother.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 11:30   Link #3830
Galaxian

Quote:

Remember how Aldebaran was nearly killed by one of Poseidon's Generals and Shun beat that guy without using his Cloth? Remember how then in Next Dimension Shun doesn't stand a chance even against the rookie Gold Saints Shion and Dohko who haven't mastered the 7th sense. What else? Pretty much Ikki is going through this in Next Dimension when got his ass kicked by two Specters and a Gold Saint. However, he gave a better fight than his brother.
Nah, is not about power inconsistencies... This time, but about Saints surviving when they lose their Cloths.
Old 2014-02-02, 11:35   Link #3831
Birdway
Banned

Quote:

No, it wasn't

And if you want to know about Shun, the guy keeps preaching about pacificism and against Sorrento he hold back despite being able to use only 1% of his power due to Sorrent's song as to not kill him.

He is that strong.

Aldebaran almost killed by Sorrento by so was Sorrento by Aldeberan it would have ended with both dying. Athena stoped that.

Ikki, unlike Shun showed he could fight back(curbstomped several specters, almost mindraped Suikyo and was able to hit Cain something Suikyo was unable of, and fully stopped his GE even if that exhausted him( and was able to dominate Vermeer, the guy would have ended like Aiacos if Death Toll didn't interrupt.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 13:14   Link #3832
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

You Guys dont want lose to talk the strongest true fan know secret all saints power and weakness
Old 2014-02-02, 15:14   Link #3833
xellos2099

Well the point being, when saint lose their cloth not by choice, they either end up dead or close to dead.

Remember Seiya and co end up in intensive icu after sanctuary fight. Ikki doesn''t really count... his cloth got shattered more than any other cloth and he got his ass vaporized by GE by Saga. AND before facing out with Hades even Ikki himself admit he need a stronger cloth.
Old 2014-02-02, 15:55   Link #3834
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos2099 View Post
Well the point being, when saint lose their cloth not by choice, they either end up dead or close to dead.

Remember Seiya and co end up in intensive icu after sanctuary fight. Ikki doesn''t really count... his cloth got shattered more than any other cloth and he got his ass vaporized by GE by Saga. AND before facing out with Hades even Ikki himself admit he need a stronger cloth.
Uhmm... No. The only characters that have ever taken their Cloths off by choice are Shiryu and Kanon. And Kanon died because of it.

Every other time their Cloths was destroyed by their opponent: vs. Shaka, vs. Shura, vs. Camus, and vs. Aprhodite. And all those times they survived.
Old 2014-02-02, 15:58   Link #3835
xellos2099

Remember i said dead or close to dead?
Old 2014-02-02, 22:34   Link #3836
Ozuma

Loves Hyperion going through the panic stages when the Bronze's keep getting up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishikinomaki View Post

Spoiler:
Look at all that nudity.

So dudes can have their junk nearly shown and girls like Yuna are totally fogged out? In Digimon Frontier they ain't mind but wowers are Japan cracking down hard regarding this stuff.
Ozuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 23:57   Link #3837
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozuma View Post
So dudes can have their junk nearly shown and girls like Yuna are totally fogged out? In Digimon Frontier they ain't mind but wowers are Japan cracking down hard regarding this stuff.
I found it funny that Ryuho's body was fogged too.

But hey, anything's still better than the exposed and genderless Seiya from Tenkai-hen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos2099 View Post
Remember i said dead or close to dead?
If we go by the manga, more or less. In the anime? Not really, as this happened all the time even in the movies and such. And they didn't need medical attention after the Sanctuary arc in the anime either.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-03, 04:36   Link #3838
hamazura
whatever

cloth as protection?
shiryu wont survive his suicide dragon punch ascending the sky (dunno, i just translate it from my language lol) without shura's gold cloth. and shura wont die if he keep wearing his cloth.
Old 2014-02-03, 10:15   Link #3839
nishikinomaki
MakiNishikino

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamazura View Post
cloth as protection?
shiryu wont survive his suicide dragon punch ascending the sky (dunno, i just translate it from my language lol) without shura's gold cloth. and shura wont die if he keep wearing his cloth.
What about seiya being naked around fight apollo with no cloth

Apollo use super nova to melting they clothes to seiya saori

God sun Apollo power super nova can anyone into ashes how they survive that
Old 2014-02-05, 06:40   Link #3840
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goty View Post
There's a reason Goku's voice wasn't changed when he grew up. Goku isn't supposed to sound like a generic street thug that some dubs made him out to be, missing the point entirely. It's those interpretations, completely wrong of his character, that turn me off.
Did I missed anything? Did Toriyama intended (adult) Goku to have cranky-grandma voice when he wrote Dragon Ball manga before being made into anime? Or does it serve any purpose in the story? Whatever the case, I prefer a proper “masculine” voice. So sue me if you don't like my taste.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goty View Post
Harbinger is a different case. He's an eccentric guy with an eccentric voice. Again, why do all muscular guys should have a generic, set, pre-determined kind of voice? How boring.
So...asking a muscular male character (like Harbinger) to sound like a male & masculine is asking too much?

The bolded part is really up to one's taste. I can counter your question with my own: Why a big tough muscular guy like Harbinger should have a grandma voice? How off-putting.

Tags
action, shounen