Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-30, 21:07   Link #21
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
To be honest...

Spoiler for spoilers:
Then I suppose we'll just have to look forward to the next volume. I really like this fantasy setting since there's all sort of different possibilities for power-ups.

If I had to guess from what's been translated so far, I'd say our guy has some sort of unique potential involving spirits.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-31, 03:31   Link #22
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Then I suppose we'll just have to look forward to the next volume. I really like this fantasy setting since there's all sort of different possibilities for power-ups.

If I had to guess from what's been translated so far, I'd say our guy has some sort of unique potential involving spirits.
Spoiler for ..:
Old 2014-07-31, 05:21   Link #23
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Sp that means that little fire spirit somehow got related to his unique potential huh? That explains the chapter's name "thou, Conqueror Of Fire".....

Last edited by DoomCalibur; 2014-07-31 at 05:40.
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-31, 09:01   Link #24
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Spoiler for ..:
Don't be so impressed. It did say spirits don't come near people so it seemed like a good guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCalibur View Post
Sp that means that little fire spirit somehow got related to his unique potential huh? That explains the chapter's name "thou, Conqueror Of Fire".....
I wonder if this ability is somehow tied with his character.
Old 2014-07-31, 09:19   Link #25
Trung-t-rung

I expect it to be a really OP power. Especially consider his party's member, he would need something at least close to other's power levels so he would not drag them down in the long run.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-31, 22:04   Link #26
rickiminato

The mc of this novel reminds me the protagonist of the legend of the maian
as both are rencarnations and the mc of the legend of the maian have the powers of original hero
Old 2014-08-01, 05:34   Link #27
Astraeia

And this is why spoiler sharks are... Have you ever even considered that "The Knight of Reincarnation" might be Engrish and nobody has actually been reincarnated?

As for the novel itself, I was not impressed. Far from impressed, actually. But I've seen worse and there is potential for improvement in later volumes.
Old 2014-08-01, 06:13   Link #28
n0m@n
C-Z

--Removed--
Mistook a certain user for another user.

Anyway for Knight of Reincarnation you better blame the author.
The term "second coming" would have been better over "reincarnation"

Last edited by n0m@n; 2014-08-01 at 06:24.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 18:50   Link #29
Jirachier

I'm not sure if this LN is for me or not, I only read series where the protagonist is actually going to be of use..I can't get into another Freezing(damn you Kazuya)
Old 2014-08-07, 20:42   Link #30
SineMora
Wait for it...

I think the Encore is like the White Chronicle in Radiant Historia. If that's the case then Ren will be Stocke... Thanks to his tenacity he might become as hax like him later on.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-08, 00:03   Link #31
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
I'm not sure if this LN is for me or not, I only read series where the protagonist is actually going to be of use..I can't get into another Freezing(damn you Kazuya)
the only things that these 2 are similar are the fact that these 2 both have some kind of potential and is still undeveloped but there is nothing similar beyond that, this guy is one of the MC who i considered to have the most backbone in LN.

P.S : i feel you, i used to be quite tolerant when it come to weak MC but Kazuya make me feel revolt towards their kind.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 05:23   Link #32
SineMora
Wait for it...

Small update... Phia feels incredibly familiar to one of the angels in Eushully's roster....
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-10, 05:29   Link #33
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
Small update... Phia feels incredibly familiar to one of the angels in Eushully's roster....
So far the heroines are quite decent. Thanks gods there are no tsunderes here.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-06, 18:39   Link #34
bakato

I was just rereading what's been done so far and I found this!

Quote:
—I should have at least written a letter to my family back at home. I haven’t even seen my little sister lately.
You realize what this means don't you?
Old 2014-09-06, 19:39   Link #35
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Quote:
—I should have at least written a letter to my family back at home. I haven’t even seen my little sister lately.
You realize what this means don't you?
A super cute deredere imouto?

I have yet to start reading this, I'll wait for volume 1 to be completed first, but from the bit of spoilers that I read this LN got me interested a little.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-07, 16:12   Link #36
BigNobody
The Former Apprentice

Interested in this novel. Hope the MC becomes op in the future, stronger than the brave hero.
BigNobody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-08, 03:14   Link #37
Darius Drake

This story is interesting. So long as the MC doesn't gain his distant ancestor's memories, I think that it will be a good story. Thank's for translating it n0m@n/Code-Zero.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-08, 17:31   Link #38
BigNobody
The Former Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Drake View Post
This story is interesting. So long as the MC doesn't gain his distant ancestor's memories, I think that it will be a good story.
Same . I'd hate it too if he was a reincarnation, somehow gain Elline's memories, or have Elline's consciousness deep in his head. I want Ren to build up his own identity surpass the three women, Elline, and make a name for himself (F**K 'Fake Brave Hero'). Reading the latest chapter(whats translated of it), it is shown that he has potential and a good change in his attitude within 4 chapters.
Old 2014-09-08, 17:44   Link #39
Xacual

He's not even directly related to Elline, his descendant was what was it Elline's cousin? Elline never had kids apparently.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-08, 17:56   Link #40
BigNobody
The Former Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
He's not even directly related to Elline, his descendant was what was it Elline's cousin? Elline never had kids apparently.
Which is pretty scary and led me to think he has somewhat of a different connection to Elline. I mean you're not even directly related in yet you look the same. There must be a catch.

Tags
adventure, angel, demon, fantasy, harem, reincarnation