AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-10-02, 04:29   Link #5581
MagicaLideaL
Madder Sky~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I wouldn't exactly call what happened a plot twist...
I thought the section chief was also on the vintage side because of the signature but it turned out to be another way round.
MagicaLideaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 06:15   Link #5582
Divini
Senpai!

My speculation on what Diana is thinking. It's either:

Standard-Harem Theory - Because Diana is in love with the same person as her host, unlike the other goddesses, she also needs Keima's returned affection to grow her wings. The 'love power' that is only generated from Tenri alone is not enough for the two of them.

More Interesting Theory - Because Diana is in love with the same person as her host, despite wanting to fully support Tenri; There's always that something in the back of her mind that wants Keima to be only hers, and therefore interpreting Tenri's feelings as an obstacle. This could perhaps be making Diana subconsciously reject Tenri's 'love power' that she needs for her wings.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 06:46   Link #5583
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
More Interesting Theory - Because Diana is in love with the same person as her host, despite wanting to fully support Tenri; There's always that something in the back of her mind that wants Keima to be only hers, and therefore interpreting Tenri's feelings as an obstacle. This could perhaps be making Diana subconsciously reject Tenri's 'love power' that she needs for her wings.

Haha that's definitely more interesting, I'd have no idea how she's ever going to get wings then. Either way, this should lead to an extra cute Diana this chapter.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 08:23   Link #5584
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Haha that's definitely more interesting, I'd have no idea how she's ever going to get wings then. Either way, this should lead to an extra cute Diana this chapter.
I think it is better Diana doesn't get her wings. Who knows, she might conjure a lightning strike to demolish the cafe just because Keima doesn't kiss her.

The other goddesses might do the same : Minerva might barricade the entrance with her barrier just because Keima doesn't make out with Mars in their respective crossdress make her happy.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 15:48   Link #5585
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
The other goddesses might do the same : Minerva might barricade the entrance with her barrier just because Keima doesn't make out with Mars in their respective crossdress make her happy.
Are you implying the possibility of Minerva and Keima having an affair?
Old 2011-10-02, 16:28   Link #5586
amasposu

I can't help but to love Haqua more and more. She's so cute. T_T
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 17:22   Link #5587
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Haqua!

Awesome chapter!

<3

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 18:03   Link #5588
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Well that was interesting, it seems like Diana has an idea on why she doesn't have wins yet. I'm personally not all that gaga over Haqua yet. So it was a meh chapter for me.
Old 2011-10-02, 18:11   Link #5589
moridin84
Custom User Title

A pretty honest "I'm grateful for you concern" look from Keima. Surprising.

Spoiler for size:

The goddesses, even Vulcan, trust Keima an awful lot. I understand Diana since she's been with him for a while but... to the other goddesses he is just a human right?

Also, some nice 'dark' looks from Haqua, you'd think demons would have more of these.

Spoiler for size:
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 18:33   Link #5590
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Dokuro: Just as planned. *kicks the rest of the Vintage* Go back to Earth.
*later*
Haqua: I was tentacle raped by Vintage! Most-
Keima: That was within my calculations.
Haqua: *tsukkomi kick* IT WAS NOT!
Keima: Your faith is low, my padawan.

@ID555: The way you say it (the previous page from this) makes it look like there'll be an H-doujinshi of three (Diana dominating Keima right after Keima is done with Tenri: I have a second stomach to fill).
*2 hours later*
Keima: Urghhh I can see heaven... am I going to be a god?

Mars, make out in your respective crossdress.
Old 2011-10-02, 18:46   Link #5591
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

woot... Haqua fanservice..... *nosebleed and suddenly got excited*

I'm still wondering why Diana-Tenri still got no wings.... but actually Diana is very cute in this chapter...
okay! So Dokuro isn't a bad person, eh?
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 19:45   Link #5592
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

More Diana moe and more Haqua...torture...slime!

What more could you ask.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 19:47   Link #5593
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Spoiler for 160:
Old 2011-10-02, 19:48   Link #5594
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Are you implying the possibility of Minerva and Keima having an affair?
He already stooped to the level of lolicon with Minerva around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
A pretty honest "I'm grateful for you concern" look from Keima. Surprising.

Spoiler for size:
He looks rather effeminate with that face.

No Shiori. He isn't re-enacting Cross Days.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 21:19   Link #5595
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Hnnnnggg. Haqua with string panties with slimes. <3 But really, I couldn't help but laugh at the slimes. More of a fanservice than a torture method.

I'm kinda dissapointed that the chief was a good guy. Things would been more complicated and interesting otherwise, imo. We could've had an epic battle against all most of new hell vs 6 goddess and a mortal. I was expecting that vintage-lookalike to be a new ally, but it ended up being a doll of chief's;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
That is a very interesting theory, and certainly a possibility. Actually, I'd say that it is a high possibility.
Old 2011-10-02, 21:37   Link #5596
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nochgo View Post
Hnnnnggg. Haqua with string panties with slimes. <3 But really, I couldn't help but laugh at the slimes. More of a fanservice than a torture method.

I'm kinda dissapointed that the chief was a good guy. Things would been more complicated and interesting otherwise, imo. We could've had an epic battle against all most of new hell vs 6 goddess and a mortal. I was expecting that vintage-lookalike to be a new ally, but it ended up being a doll of chief's;;
It still is most of New Hell. Vintage controls a portion of the capturing squad sizable enough to where Dokuro apparently can't oppose them openly. If they didn't have that much power, then Dokuro could have just arrested them.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-02, 22:17   Link #5597
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

You say 'most' of New Hell, meaning more than 50% of New Hell are already members of the Vintage? Thats hard to imagine, when there are fewer old-demons (or am I wrong on this?), than the new-demons. Besides, if its such a huge organization, how does it stay hidden? Why hasn't Vintage completely take over New Hell yet? If Vintage already controls most members of New Hell, then there is no need for secrecy, and they can just overthrow Dokuro and openly attempt to kill the Goddess, etc. I'd say Vintage is still a minority at best.
Old 2011-10-02, 22:30   Link #5598
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Spoiler for 160:

Strangely enough, I reading this thread while having your signature as everyone's reaction for this chapter .
Old 2011-10-02, 22:50   Link #5599
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

I enjoyed Mars and Minerva staring at Diana's blushing face. Hope this becomes important later on.
Old 2011-10-02, 22:54   Link #5600
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

What were those slimes even doing? Shocking her? I couldn't really tell...

Interesting to see that Diana seems to have already figured out why she wasn't winged unlike her sisters yet. Guess we'll find out soon enough. The look on her face when around Keima compared to the others sure says a lot.

So Vintage has indeed already penetrated New Hell's inner workings. Quite a bit it may seem. And that was a nice mislead Wakaki did there with Dokuro Skull and her marionette, I actually thought it was Nora in disguise for a minute.

Things are really starting to build up. I just wonder how many Vintage agents in total are wandering around the human world? Most likely the ones that Keima and the goddesses will need to confront first.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen