AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-03-26, 04:07   Link #61
Ottocycle

I'd be surprised if 00 suits didn't make it into the game at all, console or arcade, given their track record with their vs. series' previous incarnations.

But anyways, we're probably looking at Exia and Dynames/Virtue appearing, given that only two slots are allowed for every series.

Really looking forward to playing Dynames.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 04:45   Link #62
jonli
JONLIの憂'

well all 4 gundams were shown in the picture, so I guess we do get to use all 4.

Too bad, I don't think they'll have the Flags or the Enacts.

Let's hope they release a Gundam 00 Vs with all the 00 MSs, with an original mode and an online mode (for ps3 and xbox 360).
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 06:58   Link #63
Spitfire
Mr. Bushido

Heck, I'm still hoping that if they release a sequel to Gundam Musou, they add some 00 mecha in it. Exia would be perfect for a game like that.
Old 2008-03-26, 09:44   Link #64
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Behold, people :O.

Now I'm dieing for this game.
Old 2008-03-26, 09:52   Link #65
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

The Gundams.... They all look the same! Which one is who...!?
Old 2008-03-26, 10:05   Link #66
Shiro-Oh!
Previously Unknown

Will this game be released for PS3/360? This game looks bad-ass. Now's the chance to prove that UC suits PWNS non-UC suits once and for all! /gg
Shiro-Oh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 11:26   Link #67
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Sigh.

Now that they have Gundam 00 characters in Gundam vs Gundam the chances for a Gundam 00 vs game is really slim now. *sniff*

I was really looking forward to an A.D Mode where you can play through the entire story from different perspectives. I was also really looking forward to piloting the Enact and the Flag.

SIGH....
Old 2008-03-26, 11:27   Link #68
Ezek
This is a user title.
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
I'd be surprised if 00 suits didn't make it into the game at all, console or arcade, given their track record with their vs. series' previous incarnations.

But anyways, we're probably looking at Exia and Dynames/Virtue appearing, given that only two slots are allowed for every series.

Really looking forward to playing Dynames.
Yeah, that seems to be the case. I'm fairly certain that Kyrios and Exia are playable, but Dynames and Virtue are "support" characters (due to their long ranged capabilities) for the support function of the game, e.g. Impulse Gundam's support is Athrun in Saviour, Wing Gundam's is the Vayaete, Freedom Gundam is the Strike Rouge, Nu Gundam's is the Re-GZ, etc.
Ezek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 11:31   Link #69
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

There is still a long time 'til the port version on PS2, so we still can hope.
Old 2008-03-26, 11:55   Link #70
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post
Sigh.

Now that they have Gundam 00 characters in Gundam vs Gundam the chances for a Gundam 00 vs game is really slim now. *sniff*

I was really looking forward to an A.D Mode where you can play through the entire story from different perspectives. I was also really looking forward to piloting the Enact and the Flag.

SIGH....
I know how do you feel since I really look forward too to pilot enact or flag (specially graham custom)
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 11:59   Link #71
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Well if they're EVER going to port this over to the home consoles, they better port it over to the PS3 and the Xbox360.
Heck! Maybe even just the PS3, utilize the space they have in the Blu-Ray, and stuff as many MSes in there as possible. I want my Gundam DX, Turn X, Deathscythe Custom, Flag, Enact, etc.

But the chances are slimmer than none.
Old 2008-03-26, 14:47   Link #72
benji000
You are not Gundam

This game looks awesome, but the lack of grunt mobile suits lower the chances that i will get it -__-
benji000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 15:33   Link #73
U<3Anime
Boo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exertim View Post
Yeah, that seems to be the case. I'm fairly certain that Kyrios and Exia are playable, but Dynames and Virtue are "support" characters (due to their long ranged capabilities) for the support function of the game, e.g. Impulse Gundam's support is Athrun in Saviour, Wing Gundam's is the Vayaete, Freedom Gundam is the Strike Rouge, Nu Gundam's is the Re-GZ, etc.
I have only heard Exia is playable U.U. You know Dynames could be used as support, while both virtue and kyrios can be used as mass area attack specials (Virtue can fire its gn bazooka and kyrios can bombard the field with its bombs). I hope I'm wrong though and that kyrios, dynames or virtue are playable.

Man, I hope by the end of this week, my arcade will have Exia unlocked.
Old 2008-03-26, 18:18   Link #74
Empire
Independent MS pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post
Well if they're EVER going to port this over to the home consoles, they better port it over to the PS3 and the Xbox360.
Heck! Maybe even just the PS3, utilize the space they have in the Blu-Ray, and stuff as many MSes in there as possible. I want my Gundam DX, Turn X, Deathscythe Custom, Flag, Enact, etc.

But the chances are slimmer than none.
They would burn in hell if they port it only to ps3 and not to ps2
Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-26, 22:49   Link #75
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Yeah! I want a port to PS2
Old 2008-03-26, 23:13   Link #76
TypeR
Fate X Destiny

Anyone actually playing it? I've been playing it for 2 days straight...some hard stuff here. Guntank ftw!!!!
Old 2008-03-26, 23:30   Link #77
dodgethis_sg
Storm of Her Wrath

lulwut? It's out in your local arcade?
dodgethis_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 08:32   Link #78
LynnieS

Quote:
Originally Posted by benji000 View Post
This game looks awesome, but the lack of grunt mobile suits lower the chances that i will get it -__-
Not sure if you consider the Guntank as a grunt MS, but the game has that, Shiro Amada's Ground Gundam, Turn A's Kapool, 0080's Zaku II Kai, and other low cost mobile suits.

GameFaqs's board is reporting the O Gundam, but I haven't seen it yet. This isn't too popular at my local arcade, so it might be awhile before it's unlocked. Assuming it's not a rumor.

Currently listening: Nadda
Currently reading: Procrastination for the win!
Currently playing: "Quest of D", "Border Break" and "Gundam Senjou no Kizuna".
Waiting for: "Shining Force Cross"!
LynnieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 10:11   Link #79
benji000
You are not Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnieS View Post
Not sure if you consider the Guntank as a grunt MS, but the game has that, Shiro Amada's Ground Gundam, Turn A's Kapool, 0080's Zaku II Kai, and other low cost mobile suits.

GameFaqs's board is reporting the O Gundam, but I haven't seen it yet. This isn't too popular at my local arcade, so it might be awhile before it's unlocked. Assuming it's not a rumor.
I mean lack of grunts from the same series, but to add all of them or the good ones only will probably blow the size of the game off the charts. Still might get it if there really is Gundam 00 mobile suits.
benji000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 07:56   Link #80
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Union Flag?

Please tell me they at least have the custom...
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote