AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-16, 22:33   Link #101
[^_^x]

Shes like 13 Tsunade is 50 ofcourse they're not close. Sakura has potential and seems like she is finally getting her priorities straight. What she lacks is strength and actual fighting expirience but for her to start taking things seriously she has to stop obsessing over bitchy sasuke and take Rock Lee's example.
[^_^x] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 22:47   Link #102
Zeratul
n00bie

Tsunade is a genius. Lee is a genius. Sakura is not by a far shot
Zeratul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 22:52   Link #103
[^_^x]

She was supposedly head of her class so we know she has brains. She isnt much of a fighter......yet
Old 2003-11-16, 22:54   Link #104
Stickels
Just passing by

sense when is lee a genius?

last I saw he had no talent in anything.
Stickels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-16, 23:13   Link #105
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickels
sense when is lee a genius?

last I saw he had no talent in anything.
Gai refer to Lee as a genius in hard work but except for that he's not that much of a genius. As for Sakura i still don't believe she'll be better than what she is now. She's weak she's not cut to be a ninja and she don't train by herself so don't get high expectation for her because i doubt she'll be useful.

Well it's been a while since i've said it but Konohamaru is still the first on my get killed list.
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-17, 00:06   Link #106
Baka no desu ka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickels
I'm gonna laugh when Neji finally dies, that will be the best episode ever.

*wishes*
Stickels:

Spoiler:
Baka no desu ka? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-17, 00:11   Link #107
[^_^x]

Neji wont die vs him. I think that fight will end with him having a few bruises.
Old 2003-11-17, 00:42   Link #108
Stickels
Just passing by

good, he needs to die.

the only way that could be better is if he goes out on his knees begging for his life.
Old 2003-11-17, 01:07   Link #109
hikaru.s
Sharingan Jounin

Send a message via AIM to hikaru.s Send a message via Yahoo to hikaru.s
I don't hate anyone one.
Hmm...but i don't like to watch all those sakura-ino crap.
hikaru.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-17, 01:24   Link #110
Talonne
Beautiful tool

I can't say I hate anyone, but to repeat what countless others have already said... Sakura and Ino start to grate on my nerves after a while.
Talonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-17, 12:44   Link #111
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

Sakura,Ino,Rock Lee, and Hinata, cant stand them Rock lee is too much, take a chill pill, Sakura and Ino, both of them are Sasuke idiots, hinata, shy, strange and the weakest hyuga
Neji is the best one, he have a cool and strong style
Fei-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-17, 23:03   Link #112
juri_miki
Death Note Fanatic

Send a message via ICQ to juri_miki Send a message via AIM to juri_miki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyonara
Sakura isn't anything.... but the "Chi Chi" or "Oyamada Manta" of the series...

note: Chi Chi is from Dragon Ball Z. and Oyamada Manta is from Shaman King

She isn't really someone to come home to, but she genuinely worries, about the people she cares about... she is more or less the "Emotional shoujo" part of the manga, or anime... the person who is most realistic of the characters...

Hinata... well, she is the one who hides things... it will end up as a happy love interest in general, but you never know what Kishimoto is going to do next... (I never expected Lee to lose use of an arm and a leg)...
Once upon time, Chi Chi kicked serious ass in Dragon Ball, as a little girl and as a grown woman. In Dragon Ball Z she kicked even more ass as Gohan's mother. (No really she did whoop ass.) Even for all of Chi Chi's nagging, at_least_she_did_something!! Sakura doesn't do anything!!! Nothing! Nada! Zilch! Naruto and Sasuke have to bend over backwards because all she can do is gawk, look, explain, and be annoying as hell. When is that realistic?
juri_miki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 06:46   Link #113
Tchort
Inactive Member

Send a message via AIM to Tchort Send a message via MSN to Tchort Send a message via Yahoo to Tchort
I can't say I hate anyone, but Sakura is really getting on my nerves. A useless pathetic little thing! Can't she just fall off a cliff or something, then we woould get rid of her.
Tchort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 12:24   Link #114
gruvy_qc
(: Ecchi guy :)

Let's push her off a cliff...Or Do ura renge on her
gruvy_qc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 15:46   Link #115
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruvy_qc
Let's push her off a cliff...Or Do ura renge on her
Push her off the cliff and let's see if she can use Kyubi's power to save her ass
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 21:15   Link #116
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
... you need not do ura renge on her. you could beat her to death with a fish.

she is the love interest. if you try to beat her to death with said fish, naruto kicks your ass.

but yeah. i want sakura to have some sorta skill in FIGHTING.

but then again, she has her priorities crooked. to get sasuke to notice her, she needs to be stronger than him.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-18, 23:39   Link #117
Baka no desu ka?

But then Sasuke would go insane and use Chidori on her, so she dies that way too.
Baka no desu ka? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-19, 22:21   Link #118
Manga Maniac
You´re under my commaand

Send a message via AIM to Manga Maniac Send a message via MSN to Manga Maniac
HAH! i say. Keep mocking sakura. yes i can agree she dosn´t do anymore right know than sit and mope over sasuke. But hey.... seems like many of you have lost the grasp of what manga is. or do I have to explain it to you?.... I think i´ll explain anyway.

Manga is a way of drawing showing a lot of human flaws. Like in an american cartoon you see... Lets say example Superman. An average joe? no.... he flies around in a blue jumpsuit rescuing people all day long. Manga doesn´t show super heroism. actually manga is basically more of anti-heroism. Bad guys often are found stronger than the good guys. Just look at sasukes brother who killed the entire uchiha clan. you don´t think every one put up a fight?

an also manga shows things that make characters human like. Like if an american superman just goes and sip his cup of cofee....a manga superman would be seen eating at burger king, eating like a pig slurping milkshakes. Also propably they would show a scene or two of when he is sitting in the bathroom takin a sh*t. Showing what he is thinking meanwhile. That is manga. Showing brute humanity.
That´s the basic filosofy of manga. But the drawing style is also unique.

Sakura is just a Main character being there to support the story. Besides i bet sooner or later tsunade is gonna teach her a thing or two. Also...All guys would propably go Ga Ga if Tsunade teaches Sakura the Multizise Boobs No jutsu. Crimson if you get a pic of something like that. Be free to put it up as a sig (Ero sennin popin up inside me there).

There was someone that said that Chi-Chi from Dragonball Z kicked ass a few times. Well......... errhh little fellow there. When she kicked ass... for how many secods did she do that untill she found her self in an helpless situation? Also she is at least 26 years old. Sakura is 12. You expect the same thing of someone not even half the age of Chi-Chi to have the same experience. Hence... Chi-Chi also was worthless for HOW many episodes?? Naruto has basically just begun. Sakura will get better. in one way or the other.

oh and to stay to topic. i hate no Cartoon Characters...only Cartoons with a lack of a good story.

That concludes what i got to say for now. It´s 3:am here so...goodnight.
Manga Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-19, 22:50   Link #119
Stickels
Just passing by

Chi Chi has a huge age range through out dragonball and DBZ, starting very young (not quite sure how young, but younger than sakura) and ending up in her 40s or 50s and the end of DBZ, and she was MUCH more usefull when she was younger than sakura is, she almost kills goku when they first meet, she's the strongest (real) woman on the planet, and she's definatly a driving character in the show.

Sakura just gets on everyones nerves, whines, and can't fight for shit, there really isn't much of a comparison.
Old 2003-11-20, 03:49   Link #120
MajinBuu
Kitty no jutsu!

Send a message via Yahoo to MajinBuu
Alright!GO!Yeah!

Nice point of view Manga Maniac ,but still,if you feel like getting into the manga/anime and be captivated by it,you may also identify characters with real persons so I guess there's nothing weird or wrong in hating some of them be it a cartoon,a movie or a book
MajinBuu is offline   Reply With Quote