AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-31, 14:58   Link #61
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I didn't play the demo since I heard it jumps around and I don't want to be spoiled (I know, I have a problem) but depending on how big the game is, it may take a while. They have to photoshop menus and images plus there is the coding for the installation. It'll give me plenty of time to order it.
Old 2012-03-31, 15:16   Link #62
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

It didn't seem to me like the story jumped around. The demo was mostly everyday shenanigans and establishing the characters, with a fight scene at the end, but even that fight scene didn't really give anything in terms of plot. It felt like a proper first episode to me.

[EDIT]

Actually forget what I said. There is one development that seemed to have been skipped over and left me a little confused. I just thought nothing of it because I didn't know the demo skips about until now. I don't think it's that important of a development but I could be wrong so...

Last edited by Haak; 2012-03-31 at 15:53.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 13:20   Link #63
Yuutsu

It seemed to me that the demo consisted of randomly spliced-together chunks of scenes. Some had naturally found the previous, while others were obviously a few scenes ahead or possibly even behind.

If you notice the numbers preceding the each scene change, they were all over the place.

Edit: Oh wait, nvm...
Yuutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 17:08   Link #64
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
A commercial for the game, April 12th is almost here.

Old 2012-04-11, 22:13   Link #65
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Watched the first part of the demo on YouTube, the first 30 minutes of the demo. It was very good. The animations and sound effects were great and it was pretty funny too. Strange playing a third-person VN, but it's no big deal.

Also, because this is an all-ages game, I feel bad for the male character... Aoko is simply daaaaamnnn. Maybe he'll have some inferred action.
Old 2012-04-12, 19:16   Link #66
kyouray
2D > 3D

dat Aoko :
Spoiler for illustration from the artbook I guess:

So the game is finally released. CGs are already available online so be careful not to be spoiled.
Old 2012-04-12, 19:26   Link #67
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Watched the first part of the demo on YouTube, the first 30 minutes of the demo. It was very good. The animations and sound effects were great and it was pretty funny too. Strange playing a third-person VN, but it's no big deal.

Also, because this is an all-ages game, I feel bad for the male character... Aoko is simply daaaaamnnn. Maybe he'll have some inferred action.
Maybe he won't. Aoko never acted like she had a man when she travelled around in Tsukihime and Melty Blood.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 19:35   Link #68
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyouray View Post
dat Aoko :

So the game is finally released. CGs are already available online so be careful not to be spoiled.
I don't really like to be spoiled too much so I probably won't look too hard for them. Is there any word that some group would try and translate this?
Old 2012-04-12, 20:15   Link #69
hassam

So, after 4 years worth of delays it is finally out.
hassam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 21:18   Link #70
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Ended up doing the whole trial. Good stuff. Can't wait for a full translation.

Quote:
dat Aoko :

Daaaammmnnn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Maybe he won't. Aoko never acted like she had a man when she travelled around in Tsukihime and Melty Blood.
We never learned much about her in Tsukihime. Haven't played all of Melty Blood yet though. Anything can happen I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
I don't really like to be spoiled too much so I probably won't look too hard for them. Is there any word that some group would try and translate this?
Will have to wait and see how the potential translators like the game. Mirror Moon didn't like F/HA so they didn't do it. I am sure someone will... eventually. I'm not sure how big this game is but it'll take many months, I bet.
Old 2012-04-12, 21:35   Link #71
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

I think the same guy who did the demo is going to work on the complete game... IIRC anyway.
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 21:47   Link #72
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

He is a great translator, so that's good. I just wished he would use the terms that we are all familiar with and that are official... like Mystic Eyes instead of Arcane Eyes.

Edit: What would help is people thanking Cokesakto for the trial and saying you hope he does the whole game: http://emptyboundaries.wordpress.com...e-actual-game/

Last edited by DragoZERO; 2012-04-12 at 22:19.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 01:03   Link #73
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I thought he used Mystic Eyes for his demo translation..? Yeah, I hope he'll do the full game too. His translation is better than TakaJun IMO

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 01:04   Link #74
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

I pre-ordered the game about 3 months ago when it looked like the date had been finalized (i.e. there was a good chance there wouldn't be anymore delays) from Amiami. Unfortunately, due to it being my first time ordering from there, I ended up making it a combined monthly order so yeah ...

In any case, I decided to watch some of the CM's for the game (I had chosen not to play the demo since I want to walk in completely blind) and I honestly can't wait till it arrives. Of course there is going to be an even longer wait for a translation but hey
Quote:
dat Aoko :

Well, damn ...

I sure hope I still get that Artbook
Old 2012-04-13, 10:36   Link #75
kyouray
2D > 3D

I quickly checked CG thumbnails.
The size of the picture is misleading : it's actually a CG from the game so we have this kind of scene
Old 2012-04-14, 08:48   Link #76
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
I pre-ordered the game about 3 months ago when it looked like the date had been finalized (i.e. there was a good chance there wouldn't be anymore delays) from Amiami. Unfortunately, due to it being my first time ordering from there, I ended up making it a combined monthly order so yeah ...

I also just have ordered the game + artbook from AmiAmi, seeing that it is not sold out in amiami, yet. I have decided to combine it with my two other orders of the month (figurines of Komachi and Patchouli from Touhou) to lessen the cumulated customs fees (I have found out in January that three orders in the same month, delivered at three different dates ended up to be heavier on my walled than one single combined order). I can deal with the wait, thanks to work and afternoons spent on Civilization.

I have considered to obtain the game and the CG pack from less legal sources. However, seeing that I have a work and that I can afford it, I have decided to be a good boy and purchase it. This will be my first VN obtained legally ever.
Old 2012-04-14, 09:04   Link #77
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

If I had pre-ordered from AmiAmi (which I just found out is in English ) I would have gotten an art book!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I have considered to obtain the game and the CG pack from less legal sources. However, seeing that I have a work and that I can afford it, I have decided to be a good boy and purchase it. This will be my first VN obtained legally ever.
Get yourself F/SN and F/HA! It feels good to buy it legit. I have Devil on G-string too.

EDIT: Just placed my order. Dang... can't believe I missed out.

Last edited by DragoZERO; 2012-04-14 at 09:23.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 09:11   Link #78
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
If I had pre-ordered from AmiAmi (which I just found out is in English ) I would have gotten an art book!?
According to the details here

Quote:

Genre: Visual novel

First Release ver. Includes:
Setting Book: Magic User's Basic Rhythm
You can pump your fist into the air.

That will be my second Type/Moon artbook. My first one having been Tsukihime Plus Period (iirc the title right), it had Tsukihime art and some of Kara no Kyoukai, which I had no idea what it was when I have purchased it (in 2005).
Old 2012-04-14, 09:27   Link #79
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Yes! Awesome.

I have one for the UBW movie... but it don't count, lol.

I am going to try and get the Fate Material books... I think it's going to be hard though.
Old 2012-04-14, 16:49   Link #80
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

How long is this "game" by the way?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
type-moon, visual novel