AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Aquarion EVOL - Episode 21 Rating
Perfect 10 11 28.21%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 28.21%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 30.77%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 12.82%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-20, 12:44   Link #21
mayumi

well I don't really think there is going to be a Happy End in this series now anyway. So I take immense pleasure in that.
Old 2012-05-20, 12:46   Link #22
Zuul

At least for all her suffering over him she at least manages to ravish Amata's virgin mouth.

Paradoxically not too bad for her for once even if there are chance she's dead.
Old 2012-05-20, 12:47   Link #23
finalfury
Incognito

Exactly what happens to zessica? im not sure i can handle more zessica angst anymore.
Old 2012-05-20, 13:14   Link #24
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
Well that was quite an episode. Sadly looking at my calendar it looks like this this is the last episode I'll be able to watch as it airs, so I'm glad it had a lot in it.

Episode:
Spoiler for Wow:
Spoiler for my theory:
Old 2012-05-20, 13:14   Link #25
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixordia View Post
Spoiler for hahaha:

anyone here thought about this theory?
I did (although my original idea was that they were supposed to be twins...).

On a side note, after all that fuss over the kiss, in the end it ended up being overshadowed by the homo-vibes of the Kayenne-Shrade scenes.

Spoiler for corrupted meme:
Old 2012-05-20, 13:15   Link #26
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
Exactly what happens to zessica? im not sure i can handle more zessica angst anymore.
Bittersweet things but it felt good to me when I finally watched the episode.

Amata has some fucked up nightmare...

What is Mykage's trying to do ???

And Fudo didn't annoy me this episode since there were no donuts and it sounds like he was speaking in ways understandable by normal people. At least it's the feeling my non japanese speaking self got.

KAGUUUUURA. I really like his VA as well.

Last edited by Zuul; 2012-05-20 at 13:26.
Old 2012-05-20, 13:16   Link #27
Mangaka-chan

Spoiler for episode 21:
She hasn't fulfilled whatever it is Mykage wanted from her yet, no? And I feel like it will have something to do with stealing a certain buried golden mech from 12000 years ago.

Also, what is up with Shrade and that frilly PJ?
Old 2012-05-20, 13:19   Link #28
Yusei Fudo
Banned

Spoiler for Episode 21:
Old 2012-05-20, 13:24   Link #29
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
Now that I have processed the episode through my hysterical brain. This episode was just WOW for me...So from what I've gathered, Zessica is in a bit of a cliffy cos for all we know she could still be alive (cos the way they scripted her to be supposedly killed off, was down right a smack in the face really...gosh they like abusing her character don't they...) so the way I see it is, since Kagura and Amata are brothers/ same person (I'll wait till the subs come out to clarify this...cos I'm mediocre at translating atm LOL)...and if Mikono is really Sylvia (possibly Celiane too) then if she connects them together again wouldn't it be fair in the end to just have one guy and one girl end up together? (Especially if it's Apollo and Sylvia)...But then again Zessica has been pushed around a lot and frankly I would like to see her with someone (could possibly be Amata *sadly*...I ship Amata x Mikono) or at least happy and alive...but then again when you make business with Mykage it doesn't go down very well...but then again we may not have a happy ending for anyone (let's hope for the reverse LOL)...cos damn it I want Apollo x Sylvia ending (I don't care who is who ANYMORE KAWAMORI!!!!!!)...Oh and was anyone thinking they jumped too quickly to Amata's dream?...Cos I was like WTH did that come from lol...Oh and I bags little Kagura!!!...He's just CUUUTTEE!!!! XD
Old 2012-05-20, 13:33   Link #30
queenSwild

Zessica is probably not dead, she still needs to fulfill her part of the deal with Mykage. Mykage will probably save her with his LOL FLOWER magic. If he can save Kagura everytime he's supposely dead, than I'm guessing he can save Zessica.
Old 2012-05-20, 13:34   Link #31
Zuul

So can we makes sense of what Mykage said about Alicia's child having golden eyes and flaxen hair...
Old 2012-05-20, 13:38   Link #32
mixordia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged_Memories View Post
Oh and was anyone thinking they jumped too quickly to Amata's dream?...Cos I was like WTH did that come from lol...Oh and I bags little Kagura!!!...He's just CUUUTTEE!!!! XD
Kagura is HOT... I agree... well... that almost rape scene, impressed me much more than the kiss between Amata and Zessica XD

I like to see Sirius in this episode, so who thought that he was not in this story... will change your point of view.
Old 2012-05-20, 13:40   Link #33
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
So can we makes sense of what Mykage said about Alicia's child having golden eyes and flaxen hair...
Well it makes sense then from what Mykage said about Alicia's child she had on Vega...the description matches Kagura and Amata exactly...Kagura (golden eyes) and Amata (flaxen hair)...Golden eyes we can assume they are very light coloured and people with flaxen hair (usually blonde, or light shade of auburn or pale yellowish brown...they also have fair skin). So I guess we can deduce that Amata and Kagura were once ONE PERSON
Old 2012-05-20, 13:43   Link #34
cyberdemon

Quote:
looks like it

Spoiler for Amata and Kagura:

concerning Zessica though

Spoiler for Zessica:
Old 2012-05-20, 13:43   Link #35
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Yeah, Zessica's not dead, not so suddenly and not-very-important-ly, plus I doubt Mykage's plans for her are done quite yet. You know how it goes: a character isn't dead unless you see him or her die/see their dead body.

And about Amata's dream.............the way he was posed when he was......well, on top of Mikono, looked like a wild animal (on all fours), i.e., like how we've seen Kagura move on all fours. Which makes me wonder if it's Trollkage screwing with Amata now and putting images of Kagura, looking like Amata, in Amata's head.

But at any rate I think it's safe to say that it's not Amata dreaming that stuff up all on his own. Not exactly in-character for him.
Old 2012-05-20, 13:49   Link #36
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Yeah, Zessica's not dead, not so suddenly and not-very-important-ly, plus I doubt Mykage's plans for her are done quite yet. You know how it goes: a character isn't dead unless you see him or her die/see their dead body.

And about Amata's dream.............the way he was posed when he was......well, on top of Mikono, looked like a wild animal (on all fours), i.e., like how we've seen Kagura move on all fours. Which makes me wonder if it's Trollkage screwing with Amata now and putting images of Kagura, looking like Amata, in Amata's head.

But at any rate I think it's safe to say that it's not Amata dreaming that stuff up all on his own. Not exactly in-character for him.
I was more thinking of his sexual frustration messing up with his subconcious.

He should have been bolder in his courtship, it would have spared me many yawns and it would have been better for his mental health.
Old 2012-05-20, 14:00   Link #37
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Sexual frustration? When has he ever been frustrated with his lack of progress in his relationship with Mikono?

In all seriousness though, unless this is some big troll by Kawamori and/or Terada, it's unlikely that dream was all Amata, because it doesn't fit his character at all. It would make sense if it were Trollkage messing with his head for us to find out later, though, as I said.
Old 2012-05-20, 14:02   Link #38
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:

He should have been bolder in his courtship, it would have spared me many yawns and it would have been better for his mental health.
LOL Amata comes off as being very INNOCENT in a sense and well obviously he doesn't want to do that kind of stuff with Mikono forcefully LOL..and he was bombarded with half of Kagura looking like him and half of himself looking like Kagura (can Kawamori make it even more obvious)...and while bolder courtships get straight to the point quicker...slower and longer one's have a kind of savoring and sweet sense to it. It's like your getting to know the person more and your getting to know yourself and your feelings (while this may cause some repeating, misleading, angst, and boredom) I think it's better than having to fully rush into it and have it all done in a matter of short time and having to realize your not happy or in love with the person anymore lol...
Old 2012-05-20, 14:03   Link #39
Zuul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Sexual frustration? When has he ever been frustrated with his lack of progress in his relationship with Mikono?

In all seriousness though, unless this is some big troll by Kawamori and/or Terada, it's unlikely that dream was all Amata, because it doesn't fit his character at all. It would make sense if it were Trollkage messing with his head for us to find out later, though, as I said.
Well I'm applying real life standard here. We're 21 episode in and they only hold hands twice while they should have been at least on making out and groping terms now.
Old 2012-05-20, 14:07   Link #40
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Quote:
Well I'm applying real life standard here. We're 21 episode in and they only hold hands twice while they should have been at least on making out terms now.
No offense, but "real life standard" was where this lost ground. In a Kawamori series. And Aquarion, at that.

Kawamori tends to twist "real life," and Aquarion tends to blow it out of the water.

Besides, since when have timid main characters like Amata ever gotten impatient with their romances?