AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-09-13, 13:09   Link #5301
ShiroiRyu

Wow ...
Berserker return ? Really good !
Old 2012-09-13, 16:11   Link #5302
Awrya
U mad?

Finally Berserker makes an appearance.
Did Matsuena seriously think he managed to fool any reader? With that pile of muscles and hair style?
Old 2012-09-13, 17:09   Link #5303
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

BESERKER YESSSSSSSSSSSSS. Oh lawd, thank god i kept reading this manga
Old 2012-09-13, 18:01   Link #5304
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Re: Omake 2

Almost every girl is better than Miu.
Old 2012-09-14, 03:27   Link #5305
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

The Shuriken is delicious Berserker, right?

now i'm interested to know who is the other person in the shadows...

Whatever, Rimi vs Miu, this is the match i want to see...can Miu fight without kill her opponent?? this is the question...because i'm sure, for defeat Rimi now, Miu has no choose but to use her full power, after Rimi take Kensei training...

This Arc is gonna be interesting!
Old 2012-09-14, 18:52   Link #5306
ShiroiRyu

I didn't knew the No 20 was so cute.
Old 2012-09-19, 10:20   Link #5307
AishaTeeler

Hey Kenichi fans. The third OVA has been confirmed.

http://hsdkfans.com/forums/topic/252...a-3-announced/
Old 2012-09-19, 12:48   Link #5308
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Really wish they would just make another season, but glad to see that mini-arc will be getting animated.
Old 2012-09-20, 13:33   Link #5309
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by AishaTeeler View Post
Hey Kenichi fans. The third OVA has been confirmed.

http://hsdkfans.com/forums/topic/252...a-3-announced/
Wow, awesome. Didn't think that part of the story would be animated but it would be nice to see Sakaki get some character screen time.
Old 2012-09-21, 04:20   Link #5310
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

491 is out

So,finally Hayato decided to help Miu to control her Dou ki ..well was time i think, and finally we know the other disciple in the Shadow, interesting him seems dangerous..

This arc i hope will be amazing, after all, all Ryozanpaku are fighting this time, and all Shinpaku Alliance are participating...not to mentioned that i want to see Kensei in action..

the first two opponent are Berserker and the new guy..let's start with the fights
Old 2012-09-21, 05:01   Link #5311
Alhazad2003

*reads the chapter*

Oh crap, to think Ogata's disciples would corner Shinpaku like that. Looks the brawl's gonna happen sooner rather than later.

I feel sorry for whoever has to fight Berserker, they might wind up like that shuriken he turned into bubble gum. Not good.

And Ma Kensei, as ero as ever. Is he really helping Miu, or just helping himself. Makes you wonder, doesn't it? ^^;;

Man, I really can't wait for the next chapter now. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-21, 10:41   Link #5312
Awrya
U mad?

So Ogata is the only master who has 4 disciples, who also are guinea pigs (with the last one being part of Yomi)?

Shinpaku against new guy, 99% certain Shinpaku will lose, 1% the new guy leaves them to Berserker
Old 2012-09-21, 11:56   Link #5313
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ...
ALL ARE HERE FOR THIS FIGHT ?!
Old 2012-09-21, 16:47   Link #5314
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
lol at the master's dbz takeoff. I'm more looking forward to Miu's fight than Kenichi now. -_- Where the heck did the Kenichi who fought Shou gone?
Old 2012-09-21, 22:15   Link #5315
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
lol at the master's dbz takeoff. I'm more looking forward to Miu's fight than Kenichi now. -_- Where the heck did the Kenichi who fought Shou gone?
He started to get overshadowed by Miu and the masters and became a minor character in his own series, spending much of his time standing around while others do the real fighting. Mostly due to the stagnation of his growth and the fact that power level wise, while he personally has grown, everyone else seems to have grown at the same exact rate, so the status quo hasn't changed at all. It's like DBZ power levels... no one ever really moves up or down a tier. They all stay at one spot for the whole manga and never move, giving you the illusion that most of the characters are stuck in one place, even if they are getting stronger. Like Krillin.
Old 2012-09-21, 22:50   Link #5316
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Except Kenichi is never the underdog is any of his fights anymore unless he is facing a Master class. Only Miu really outshines him, and it is pretty clear he is a class above all his other friends. The fact his friends managed to keep relative to him at all just shows how much talent really matters.

He stopped being the underdog after his fight with Shou, Boris was the first member of Yami to truly realize this.
Old 2012-09-21, 23:03   Link #5317
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Except Kenichi is never the underdog is any of his fights anymore unless he is facing a Master class. Only Miu really outshines him, and it is pretty clear he is a class above all his other friends. The fact his friends managed to keep relative to him at all just shows how much talent really matters.

He stopped being the underdog after his fight with Shou, Boris was the first member of Yami to truly realize this.
Yeah, after the Shou fight is where his growth sort of stagnated, honestly. Mostly it was due to the switch to the focus on Yami instead of Yomi. When you start throwing your MC against people he has absolutely no chance of ever fighting, he spends a lot of time standing around doing nothing. I love the Masters, but they've sort of taken over and after the last arc, Miu is starting to do the same.
Old 2012-09-22, 09:09   Link #5318
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
i'm the same, i'm looking forward to Miu vs Rimi..

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
He started to get overshadowed by Miu and the masters and became a minor character in his own series, spending much of his time standing around while others do the real fighting. Mostly due to the stagnation of his growth and the fact that power level wise, while he personally has grown, everyone else seems to have grown at the same exact rate, so the status quo hasn't changed at all. It's like DBZ power levels... no one ever really moves up or down a tier. They all stay at one spot for the whole manga and never move, giving you the illusion that most of the characters are stuck in one place, even if they are getting stronger. Like Krillin.
The problem is that Matsuena love Miu, we know it already, i'm the one that is angry for it..Miu there Miu here, we can't be helped she always be the star for Matsuena..however, i still hope that the time where Matsuena have no choose but to make Kenichi more strong than Miu will come..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post

I agree.
Old 2012-09-22, 13:33   Link #5319
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
i'm the same, i'm looking forward to Miu vs Rimi..
Same here, I really feel sorry for Rimi, being set up to be a sacrificial lamb. Me thinks Ogata's plans are going to backfire, with flying colors.

Quote:
The problem is that Matsuena love Miu, we know it already, i'm the one that is angry for it..Miu there Miu here, we can't be helped she always be the star for Matsuena..however, i still hope that the time where Matsuena have no choose but to make Kenichi more strong than Miu will come..
If Miu does fall into the darkness, it'll be up to Kenichi to bring her back. And next time, it won't be so easy. Especially if she becomes the new Kanou Shou, wouldn't that be ironic, it'll be like he never died at all. At that point, Kenichi will have to fight seriously, or die.

Quote:
I agree.
Same here, I pity the fool who calls him a bug now, especially since he's taken down most of YOMI. Kajima definitely won't call him a bug, especially since Saiga's told him all about Kenichi after Tidat.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-22, 13:38   Link #5320
Diveman

hahaha what, Shimatori is a girl?? I honestly didnt see that one coming. Also Freya is so hot, Ukita should stay with her

so next ch is vs Berserker/Scary eyes dude, this is what i wanted to see, more Shinpaku alliance battles.
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen