AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2007-05-16, 02:44   Link #41
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang
I goofed off this morning and missed the internet broadcast of a drama track from the 2nd CD this morning. If anyone recorded it, please let me know and I can link to it from the topic post.

Topic post has been updated with some information for the 3rd Sound Episode CD. Thanks!
...Lelouch looks hot in glasses. Okouchi and Taniguchi should've let CLAMP give Lelouch glasses from the very beginning!

So far there has been character songs from Lelouch, C.C., and Shirley, and there are three CDs left after those. Any guesses on who else will have a character song debut? I bet Suzaku and Kallen will get character songs, so that leaves one more slot... Hmm. Kaguya, anyone? Or Nunnally? Or heavens forbid, the Emperor of Britannia?

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress
Li Jianliang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 07:51   Link #42
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Jianliang View Post
Or heavens forbid, the Emperor of Britannia?
If there is a god, then he'll make this happen.

Or how about Jeremiah? He's got a lot to sing about.
Old 2007-05-16, 07:53   Link #43
lil-d01
loves bunnies.

I'm hoping for Nunnally to fill that last slot.

hohoho - Jeremiah. I'll so listen to it for some comedy relief - I hope the lyrics writer will do their best in it.
lil-d01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 07:55   Link #44
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil-d01 View Post
hohoho - Jeremiah. I'll so listen to it for some comedy relief - I hope the lyrics writer will do their best in it.
They could turn it into a heavy rock song or something, with the lyrics just being "DON'T CALL ME ORANGE" over and over.
Old 2007-05-16, 08:10   Link #45
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

A parody of Anime Janai, ZZ Gundam's OP song sung by Narita Ken, as Orenji Janai would rock the Oricon charts. Okay, maybe not, but it would rock as hell.

And the music video for it in the beginning would feature rather than the evolution flow of Amuro => Judau, it would instead feature orange fruit => Jeremiah => Fullmetal Orange. Classic.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-18, 22:17   Link #46
Rah-Rah
I Am A Justaway

Send a message via MSN to Rah-Rah
Info on Sound Episode 3:

1. Character song: Shirley's (no title yet)

2. Stage 11.351: The Girl in the Restraining Suit (Written by: Kano Arata; new writer for CG, as far as I know)
A dialogue between C.C., who shows an abnormal attachment to restraining suits and pizza, and Lelouch, who holds (a) pizza(s) hostage(?) in an effort to have her wear an unladylike attire. For some reason the two of them are very endearing in this.

(The (?) after the hostage is in the summary itself. What exactly is Lelouch trying to make C.C. wear? His Zero attire in episode 12? And what's with the last line!? Who the heck writes these summaries?)

3. Stage 15.447: Playing at being Strangers / The Stranger Pretense (Written by: Nomura Yuuichi)
Provoked by Lelouch and Shirley's stranger pretense, Milly and Rivalz play at being strangers in the Student Council room after school! Wait, what!!!??? Will Lelouch & co, and even Nina... get to witness "that" moment??

4. Stage 0.522: Song of the Secret Base (Written by: Okouchi Ichirou)
Suzaku and Lelouch, in their search for the missing Nunnally, head to the forest. There, a completely unexpected development unfolds. Lelouch and Suzaku... and so the wheels of time marking the start of Nunnally & co.'s friendship begin to turn... Please be touched by this.

5. Instrumental track for Shirley's character song

Also, most awesome cover yet :3:

Rah-Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-21, 18:56   Link #47
chibi_tsuki

episode sound 2 will be Release after two days right ^ ^

can't waite ^ ^
chibi_tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-21, 21:37   Link #48
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
excuse me, when the download is ready? i hope they have the torrent file later.

*sorry because my connection is very bad for me. this took me 3 hours to load!!*
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-22, 12:03   Link #49
moyism
Wannabe Smut Writer

LMAO... Sound Episode 2 was pretty hilarious.

Stage 9.258 was a bit funnier than 14.821... though Ougi's moral debate in 14.821 was pretty funny as well.
moyism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-22, 17:50   Link #50
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
I was expecting something better from sound2.. sound 1 ended up being better....oh well, wait for sound3 now.
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-23, 01:19   Link #51
SinsI

So we always get two comedy episodes and one continuous dramatic story of Lulu's childhood days.
I didn't like 9.258 and 14.821 - the endings are too stupid and immature for my tastes. Previous ones were better, had higher class. Speaking at the same time is also not a good idea - often you have to turn off one channel to understand what they are saying.
0.521, on the other hand, is gaining momentum, I can't wait for more.
P.S. translation is up, as usual big thanks to Celiss Galvea
http://galvea.livejournal.com/
SinsI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-25, 13:50   Link #52
chibi_tsuki

episode soun two is not very good like the first one ... but i realy like the part of story when the child ... and this one there realy many things i can't even expected ... i realy can't wait the third one ^ ^
Old 2007-05-26, 20:36   Link #53
Rah-Rah
I Am A Justaway

Send a message via MSN to Rah-Rah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Jianliang View Post
heavens forbid, the Emperor of Britannia?
He already has one. It's called ALL HAIL BRITANNIA.

Rah-Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-27, 18:48   Link #54
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah-Rah View Post
He already has one. It's called ALL HAIL BRITANNIA.
we so need to get wakamoto to engrish his way through that one.

it'll be the best thing since he did the very melon song.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-29, 12:09   Link #55
Nifft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
They could turn it into a heavy rock song or something, with the lyrics just being "DON'T CALL ME ORANGE" over and over.
Title: MARMALADE orange jam

-- N
Nifft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 06:25   Link #56
chibi_tsuki

here a new episode sound for newtype special

it's alittle fun even i don't understand all words ... just alittle words

you can download Direct Link from here ... click here

if anyone can get Translation for it .... it will be abig help

Last edited by chibi_tsuki; 2007-06-13 at 03:21.
Old 2007-06-12, 23:30   Link #57
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibi_tsuki View Post
here a new episode sound for newtype special

it's alittle fun even i don't understand all words ... just alittle words

you can download Direct Link from here ... click here

if anyone can get Translation for it .... it will be abig help
Sorry, Nothing happens after finished the download. It just the weird number like 34843578345783457834653 or something....
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-13, 03:23   Link #58
chibi_tsuki

gomen nii ... i just fixed now ... i uploaded from another site

the link click here
Old 2007-06-13, 19:32   Link #59
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

Had a quick listen through the tracks but the version I have are only at 24kbps. Wish they were a little higher quality ^^;

This shouldn't be a spoiler right?

Track 1 - "Code Geass Lelouche of the Rebellion Sound Episode Newtype Special- The Third Reason"

A robbery is taking place. The innocent acting Karen is taken hostage in the process. The valiant Suzaku tries to take her place but obviously fails. He tries to reason with them but to no effect. Realising Suzaku is an Eleven, they demand he helps them get the money that the Britannians stole from them. The group claims they have the Dark Knights backing them up. Lelouch secretly laughs in his mind.

Student Lelouche thinks away at a plan. He could contact his Dark Knights but the action would become too violent. He decides to use his Geass without Karen and Suzaku noticing. Karen begins to revert to her original self as she argues that the Dark Knights (she's really talking about Zero) wouldn't be doing such a thing as use a girl as hostage. The robber doesn't like her tone and smacks her.

Lelouche begins to make his move. He gets up and walks towards the guy holding Karen hostage. The robber orders him to sit back down quietly but Lelouche retorts, "Silence! I'm the one who will be giving the orders." The boss threatens to shoot Karen if Lelouche goes any closer. He replies, "Do what you want. That girl isn't my lover and she means nothing to me." Karen sounds disappointed.

Seeing how his threats towards Karen isn't working against Lelouche, the robber threatens to shoot him instead. Lelouche tells them there's three reasons why the group's operation is going to fail and begins talking.

1. They believe that by having a female hostage, they will win.
2. They believe they're the only ones with weapons.

The robber laughs. Students don't have weapons. But what if Lelouche and his friends came here for the same reason as the group did? He begins to bluff that he has a bomb in his pocket as he walks even closer to the boss. Lelouche uses his Geass to make the guy hear the sound of a bomb ticking away.

Lelouche builds on the pressure bluffing that there's only 10 seconds until the bomb explodes. 3... 2... 1... Suzaku knocks the guy out and saves Karen. He managed to slip behind him while Lelouche caused a distraction. The boss returns from the safe, quicker than Lelouche expected. He points a rifle towards them.

Suzaku stands firm telling the boss to surrender. The boss shoots but to his surprise, Suzaku dodges and apprehends him. Suzaku reveals his identity as an Warrant Officer of the Britannia Army. He's not scared of guns when hostages are taken.

Lelouche reveals the third reason is that Suzaku Kururugi is here with them.

The sirens can be heard and Karen thanks Suzaku for helping her. Suzaku praises her for holding up so well but is also surprised how she would speak back against a group of robbers. "Even when you're such a weak young lady," adds Lelouche. Karen starts to throw on the weak act again. Suzaku asks if she's alright but Lelouche interrupts to see if his good friend is alright.

They both have a little dispute saying they acted too recklessly. Seeing this, Karen realises their actions wasn't part of a plan they coordinated together. She's surprised at how well they still managed to back each other up. Lelouche says it was really all because Suzaku was there but, Suzaku only sarcastically thanks him.

Suzaku goes onto say how Lelouche was wrong about the third reason.

Lelouche: "I was wrong?"

Suzaku: "Yes. It wasn't because I was here. It was because we were together right? Lelouche."

End of Track 1

Pssst... I made that all up! J/K

The other tracks were a little too much so I'll just post some highlights.

Track 2 - Code Geass YamaYama of the Rebellion Deluxe Special

The two Seiyuus behind Lelouche and Rivalz, Jun Fukuyama and Noriaki Sugiyama are taking part in this special in a recording room. Just as they have making fun of there own characters Lelouche breaks into the recording room. He is not happy about them ruining his image. The two Seiyuus don't know who he is until they learn he used his left eye... "Uso~! (」゜ロ゜)」 ウソォ". Lelouche uses his Geass, ordering them to go reflect on their "sin" and takes over the show to redeem his image.

Lelouche calls in Rivalz who looks over at the two "sinners" and admires the Sugiyama who plays his role. On the other hand, he doesn't think too much of Fukuyama.

Lelouche: "Rivalz, hurry up and sit down over here."

Rivalz: "Ah right."

Sits down and gets hit by Lelouche.

Rivalz: "Hey! What did you do that for?"

Lelouche: "I don't know why but... I suddenly got really annoyed."

Rivalz: "What is wrong with you?"

Lelouche: "Hurry up and put us on air."

Rivalz: "Why me?"

Lelouche: "I don't know how to operate a radio show."

The show begins.

End of Track 2

Track 3 - Code Geass YamaYama of the Rebellion Deluxe Special

And so, the "YamaYama" show begins.

Lelouche: "Wait! What is this "YamaYama"? I don't understand the reason behind it."

Rivalz: "Well you see, I think they're putting the "Yama" in Fukuyama and Sugiyama's names together to come up with "YamaYama".

Lelouche: "Then we must change the title. We don't have the characters "Yama" in either of our names."

Rivalz: "Then what shall we do with it?"

Lelouche: "Hmmm, yes. We both have a "ru" in our names, the "ru" in Lelouche and the "ru" in your name "Karudemondo" so we'll call it the "Rebellion of Lulu".

Rivalz: "Ugh... You don't have any taste in naming do you?"

The two goes onto introducing themselves and then starts reading out a fan letter that begins with "To the one named Yama". Lelouche interrupts because he finds the addressing strange. Rivalz explains it's just a pen name and continues. The letter asks about how to keep a room clean. Rivalz passes the question over to Lelouche since his room is so clean.

Lelouche: "Ah yes, if I have any litter I clean it out immediately. After using anything, I put them back in place otherwise I don't feel right."

Rivalz: "So your room is always super clean and tidy?"

Lelouche: "No, my room hasn't been like that lately really."

Rivalz: "Huh? Why?"

Lelouche: "There's a messy someone in my room."

Rivalz: "Who? Nanaly?"

Lelouche: "No, not Nanaly. This someone messes around with my textbooks, uses stuff without my permission then leaves them lying around. Thanks to this someone I just can't clean up my room anymore. And, this someone gives me the look as if I should be the one doing the tidying up afterwards! I get annoyed just thinking about it...!"

Rivalz talks about a ghost in Area 11 but Lelouche says the someone isn't as fun as that. The "someone" is just destitute. Just then the phone rings.

Rivalz: "Hey, a call."

Lelouche picks up his phone.

Lelouche: "It's me."

Rivalz: "Hey, we're in the middle of a programme here you know..."

Lelouche: "C2! You were listening?!"

Rivalz: "Looks like we've just had an accident on our live show!"

Lelouche: "Silence! What's wrong with telling them the truth!"

He hangs up. Rivalz try to ask who it was but Lelouche ignores it and decides to move on.

End of Track 3

Track 4 - Ashford Academy

Lelouche and Rivalz goes into a corner of the school where students can shout out their secrets and anything that annoys them into a locker. Lelouche thinks it would be a good idea to hide a listening device to gather information. Rivalz stops him.

After releasing all his woes into the locker which including how he doesn't want to join an event with primary school kings again or be called the "leader of justice", Lelouche wants to take the locker home. But again Rivalz stops him because it belongs to everyone. Just then, Lelouche's phone rings again.

Lelouche: "You're annoying me."

Rivalz: "Oooo, sounds like a girl's voice!"

Lelouche: "The shouts have nothing to do with me!"

Rivalz: "Getting a pretty emotional aren't we?"

Lelouche: "Shut up! Go eat your pizza or something!"

He hangs up. Rivalz teases him about picking up the phone all the time during work. Lelouche tells him the call demands that they stop their stupid shouting activity. Rivalz isn't happy to hear that and is annoyed at the girl who called. He starts pretending to be having a conversation with the "mystery" girl.

Rivalz: "So, why do you have such a rebellious personality? Oh, because you're a friend of Lelouche's huh! Ah, I seeeeee now!"

Phone rings but it's an e-mail for Rivalz.

Rivalz: "Hey, a message for me! Lets see... I will make Rivalz pay for insulting me! WTH!"

End of Track Four

Track 5 - Ashford Academy

The show ends and the two reminds fans that you can listen to the Code Geass YamaYama DX show every Saturday from 2:30AM on Bunka Radio or Kansai Radio, JOQR.

http://www.joqr.co.jp/
http://jocr.jp/index.html

Don't get the last little thing that Lelouche is all upset about. Was pretty entertaining

Last edited by Xcomp; 2007-06-14 at 05:36. Reason: Appending with highlights for remaining tracks.
Xcomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 13:06   Link #60
wqwz

<Sound Episode 4 収録予定内容>
1. キャラクターソング:カレン・シュタットフェルト(小清水亜美)

2. STAGE 6.113「王の名前」脚本:加?#123;新太
 ★王の名前!? さて、みなさんはこのタイトルからのどんなストーリーを連想しますか?? それは聴いて からのお楽しみ…。

3. STAGE 15.631「女の斗い」脚本:清水 ?#123;
 ★C.C. VS カレン…。女同士の戦いが、これほど過酷なものだとは…。玉城は葬られ、肝心のルルーシュはと いうと…!?

4. 連続ドラマSTAGE 0.533「はじめての友達」脚本:大河内一楼
 ★ルルーシュとスザクの幼少期をつづる連続ストーリー。今回は枢木神社の土蔵が舞台。日本古来のテーブル ゲーム、双六に興じるルルーシュ、スザク、そしてナナリー…。最上の関係を築き始めていた三人のまぶしすぎ る表情を感じてください。

出演:福山潤(ルルーシュ)、櫻井孝宏(スザク)、ゆかな(C.C.)、小清水亜美(カレン)、名塚佳織( ナナリー)、折笠富美子(シャーリー)、大原さやか(ミレイ、ルルーシュ~子供時代)、杉山紀彰(リヴァル )、千葉紗子(ニーナ)、渡辺明乃(スザク~子供時代)、田中一成(玉城)、南 央美(ユーフェミア)、 他

5. キャラクターソングのINSTRUMENTAL
================================================== =======
I am in love with the cover.....><
wqwz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama cd