Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-04-10, 19:17   Link #1101
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Sakura? He can have her anytime he wants.
Amen brotha, Amen
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 23:40   Link #1102
Tsuki Aoi Usagi

I actually kind of hope that the manga ends either open ended or Naruto ends up with Hinata. Because to be honest, Sakura and Naruto don't seem all that romantic possible for me. They treat each other like siblings. As for Hinata, lately she's been making a lot of progress and I firmly believe that soon she will either seek out Naruto herself or Naruto will stop being oblivious and finally see that Hinata likes him, and is a great girl.
Tsuki Aoi Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-12, 11:27   Link #1103
Alchemist007
*Author

Hinata definitely deserves him more than Sakura.
Old 2011-04-13, 18:27   Link #1104
Fran~
floating away...

They day i will understand why Hinata catches so much attention, i will jump of joy.

Hinata doesn't deserve Naruto, sameway Sasuke doesn't deserve Sakura... the only one who decides that is Kishi. I mean... in Naruto there isn't ANY romance at all.

You can find more romance in any Disney movie.
Old 2011-04-14, 01:08   Link #1105
Fruits Basket Fan

Quote:
Sakura? He can have her anytime he wants.

Sasuke does not want her, however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuki Aoi Usagi View Post
I actually kind of hope that the manga ends either open ended or Naruto ends up with Hinata. Because to be honest, Sakura and Naruto don't seem all that romantic possible for me. They treat each other like siblings. As for Hinata, lately she's been making a lot of progress and I firmly believe that soon she will either seek out Naruto herself or Naruto will stop being oblivious and finally see that Hinata likes him, and is a great girl.
Naruto does not view her as a "sibling" since he asks Sakura out on dates and tries to peek at her when in the hot springs.

And honestly? The deserve argument?

Like what Fran says......it is a terrible argument.
Fruits Basket Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-14, 01:33   Link #1106
Alchemist007
*Author

She (Sakura) tried to manipulate him based on feelings she knew he had, in my book, that's a number of steps below selfless admiration.
Old 2011-04-14, 04:50   Link #1107
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

But when Itachi does it, he's a freaking hero (well no one gives a a shit about Sasuke)

It's quite possible that she meant exactly what she said and had given up on Sasuke and since Sai told her that she was the main reason Naruto was still going after Sasuke, it doesn't seem like manipulation to me.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-14, 09:25   Link #1108
Fran~
floating away...

I said this in the manga thread, i will repeat it, to me Sakura wasn't lying about the admiration she feels for Naruto. I would wait to see people's reaction when we reach some episodes about Sasuke and Sakura in a couple of months probably.

Sakura thought that she could protect him, like Sarutobi did hiding all the info about his past. Everybody protects Naruto in a weird way, they lie to him, hide facts from him, etc.

That's why Naruto is tired of it and reacted the way he did.

A lot of people took this like a personal thing from Naruto to Sakura, but i think that Naruto is more focused in his conversations with Jiraiya, Minato and Pain. So Naruto simply threw away his personal issues because he has bigger worries than any girl.
Old 2011-04-14, 20:15   Link #1109
Fruits Basket Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
She (Sakura) tried to manipulate him based on feelings she knew he had, in my book, that's a number of steps below selfless admiration.
I never said Sakura "deserved" Naruto or anyone for that matter......

Frankly, I hope none of them happen.......or Kishi sets Naruto up with Karin !
Old 2011-04-14, 20:36   Link #1110
Alchemist007
*Author

It would be an interesting perspective because she, like Sakura, has seen the true sides to both Sasuke and Naruto, but would be going the other way.
Old 2011-04-14, 22:21   Link #1111
Fran~
floating away...

Naruto will be Hokage for sometime and sameway Shodaime, he will leave the position to Konohamaru and he will go in a journey like Jiraiya... of course he will remain single like him too.

In the meantime Sasuke and Sakura will be occupied making the new Uchiha clan.
Old 2011-04-14, 22:36   Link #1112
Fruits Basket Fan

^ But Sasuke does not love her.

And earlier ago, you just said there was no mutual romance.....and it would be pitiful for Sakura to be reduced as a baby machine.
Old 2011-04-14, 22:50   Link #1113
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruits Basket Fan View Post
But Sasuke does not love her.
The evil angst-ridden revenge seeking damaged Sasuke does not love her. He never loved anyone. But a redeemed Sasuke who finally puts his vengence at rest like Itachi wanted? Who knows?

Let's be honest. All the girls in this manga are future baby making machines. Kishi told us his views with Kurenai's father. The greatest thing a woman can do is have a baby. The next generation. The King.

No matter how many people Sakura heals, or ninja she smashes, bearing children for Naruto or Sasuke will be her greatest accomplishment.
Old 2011-04-14, 22:56   Link #1114
Fruits Basket Fan

Even before Sasuke went batshit crazy, he focus primarily on Naruto (whenever Itachi is not around, that is) and was able to admit how he feels to certain people (he admits that he wishes to fight against Naruto and later in the VOTE fight....he admitted that he views Naruto as his best friend).....

At best, Sasuke viewed Sakura as a teammate (no denying that)......

Oh yeah....the Kurenai thing disappointed me, as well !

But either way, whoever Sakura ends up with.....it will not be a "great" romance at all.

Last edited by Fruits Basket Fan; 2011-04-14 at 23:15.
Old 2011-04-14, 23:47   Link #1115
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruits Basket Fan View Post
^ But Sasuke does not love her.

And earlier ago, you just said there was no mutual romance.....and it would be pitiful for Sakura to be reduced as a baby machine.
Yup, i say that and i believe that, but... if you ask me what will do Kishi with that... well, i would say what i posted before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
The evil angst-ridden revenge seeking damaged Sasuke does not love her. He never loved anyone. But a redeemed Sasuke who finally puts his vengence at rest like Itachi wanted? Who knows?
I was thinking in this when i posted about the possibility of Sasuke and Sakura.
Besides, Naruto can't make babies... yet...

This manga would be so awesome if it was called NARUKO.
Old 2011-04-15, 01:33   Link #1116
Tsuki Aoi Usagi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post

Let's be honest. All the girls in this manga are future baby making machines. Kishi told us his views with Kurenai's father. The greatest thing a woman can do is have a baby. The next generation. The King.

No matter how many people Sakura heals, or ninja she smashes, bearing children for Naruto or Sasuke will be her greatest accomplishment.
And that in general depresses me as hell.

Anyway, I think the NarutoxSakura romance is doomed to fail simply because Sakura just doesn't seem that interested. She is more focused on bringing Sasuke back and I think that her confession to Naruto was either a pure lie or exaggeration. Hell, se doesn't even trust Naruto or his capabilities to handle Sasuke. Either way, Naruto doesn't seem that interested either. Maybe it's cause of the Sasuke thing, but I think Naruto has just grown over his feelings for Sakura. And as for the peeking in the onsens and asking out on days, say hello to hormones.

But knowing my luck, Sakura will get Naruto and their romance will be dead as a door nail. But then again, I guess any pairing would get that reaction. I just felt that Kishimoto may have some actual caring for Hinata's feelings since he seems to focus on that A LOT. But I guess not.

But as much as I hate Sakura, I don't want to see her reduced to a baby machine. And as of right now and in the future, I have trouble seeing Sasuke being mentally well enough to be accepted back into the village in order for that to happen. I love Naruto and his goal, but Sasuke's gone the point of no return, and if he does regain some serious mental health, he will be regretting his actions for the rest of his life. Or at least he should.
Tsuki Aoi Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 02:16   Link #1117
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Sakura's fake confession is pretty much IMO the final nail in the coffin for any romantic hopes between Naruto and Sakura.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 03:19   Link #1118
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Sakura's fake confession is pretty much IMO the final nail in the coffin for any romantic hopes between Naruto and Sakura.
And Naruto ignoring Hinata after the confession pretty much was the final nail in the coffin for any romantic hopes between Naruto and Hinata.

At this point Sasuke x Naruto is what we are heading for.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 03:27   Link #1119
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
And Naruto ignoring Hinata after the confession pretty much was the final nail in the coffin for any romantic hopes between Naruto and Hinata.
Speaking of which, we're about to hit the 100th chapter anniversary of her confession.

Hoo-fuckin-ray.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-15, 07:34   Link #1120
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
I think that was just pretty much just how Kishi was able to respond to that. Obviously no romance is going to happen at least until the end so the best way? Ignore it till then. Maybe it will be Sakura herself to remind him since she recognized it herself when healing Hinata.

Tags
official pairings