AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-09-20, 18:00   Link #841
Qikz

I got myself so many screencaps this week, couple of my favourites here.

I'm pretty sure that's a throwback to the Japanese TV Gameshow I've seen before where like, four guys are sent to do something but must not laugh, I checked the name and I'm pretty sure it is. Still hilarious.

This bit just made me burst out laughing
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 18:40   Link #842
liquidmetal
procrastinating...

Suzu always amuses me, especially when she bumped into Aria

Really hope that a second season does pop up.
liquidmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 18:47   Link #843
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidmetal View Post
Suzu always amuses me, especially when she bumped into Aria

Really hope that a second season does pop up.
That was hilarious, especially what Aria said when she got bumped but dint notice .
Old 2010-09-20, 21:36   Link #844
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Ep 12 was quite a hodge-podge of events with quite a bit of jumping around and snipping. I get the impression they still don't know whether a second season is in the offing or not and they're trying to scattershot a lot into the last couple of episodes. Shino comes off much less subtle in this ep because of the compression, I think.

They *did* get in quite a few of the funnier bits from the manga though (Shino disguising the fact she made the chocolates she gave Tsuda; Suzu being lifted, Suzu height gags, quite a bit of sensei perversion, and of course an anime-expanded view of imouto school interview). OTOH, Hata was mostly left with one lame joke and Mitsuba was barely seen at all.
Old 2010-09-20, 21:40   Link #845
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Ep 12 was quite a hodge-podge of events with quite a bit of jumping around and snipping. I get the impression they still don't know whether a second season is in the offing or not and they're trying to scattershot a lot into the last couple of episodes. Shino comes off much less subtle in this ep because of the compression, I think.

They *did* get in quite a few of the funnier bits from the manga though (Shino disguising the fact she made the chocolates she gave Tsuda; Suzu being lifted, Suzu height gags, quite a bit of sensei perversion, and of course an anime-expanded view of imouto school interview). OTOH, Hata was mostly left with one lame joke and Mitsuba was barely seen at all.
We need more Mitsuba

But it was great that Tsuda's sister made it in from the exams
Old 2010-09-20, 23:52   Link #846
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
I got myself so many screencaps this week, couple of my favourites here.

I'm pretty sure that's a throwback to the Japanese TV Gameshow I've seen before where like, four guys are sent to do something but must not laugh, I checked the name and I'm pretty sure it is. Still hilarious.
Yeah, it is a reference to Gaki No Tsukai because they usually air a "no laughing" episode one hour before the new year/at 12:00 new years day, I mean, the guy even sounds like the real fujiwara, or they actually got the real guy to come down. They even made the buttslap sounds and everything.

The student council rules never get old and it seems that every single woman in Tsuda's life, except Suzu is perverted. Hata is evil, teasing the head of disciplinary comittee like that.

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release

Last edited by haiz123321; 2010-09-21 at 00:22.
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 22:23   Link #847
Eternal_Sin
Useless Human Being

Quote:
We need more Mitsuba

But it was great that Tsuda's sister made it in from the exams
Mutsumi gets my vote, she's a normal and pure girl...I love Her *I just so impressed when she said her future dream is becoming a bride, Sob_Sob*

what's great about Kotomi passed the exam? I'm Afraid she'll revealing Tsuda's secrets
Eternal_Sin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 22:40   Link #848
Milfeulle9001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal_Sin View Post
Mutsumi gets my vote, she's a normal and pure girl...I love Her *I just so impressed when she said her future dream is becoming a bride, Sob_Sob*

what's great about Kotomi passed the exam? I'm Afraid she'll revealing Tsuda's secrets
I'm sure Tsuda has nothing to hide, I'd be more worried about herself instead.
Milfeulle9001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 23:47   Link #849
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I vote for Mitusba too. She's far and away my favorite girl in this cast.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-22, 00:39   Link #850
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

i just downloaded ep 12 and its labeled final episode!? is their gonna be one next week?
Old 2010-09-22, 00:52   Link #851
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Oh man, I really loved this show. Hilarious as hell. Just when I think the LAST raunchy joke that could be made has been said, they say something even more risque.

I would give specific quotes, but it would take up like half a thread page for me to rattle off my favorites.
Old 2010-09-22, 01:17   Link #852
Milfeulle9001

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
i just downloaded ep 12 and its labeled final episode!? is their gonna be one next week?
wut

Whoever labeled that is pretty dumb, the show is 13 episodes long.
Old 2010-09-22, 08:53   Link #853
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
I'm kind of curious what file you speak of as the only group to release it as of the time of your post is Ryuumaru and it isn't labeled that way. Be careful where you get your stuff.

At the end of ep 12 there's a preview for ep 13 (although Shino is a bit confused on some points in the voice over).
Old 2010-09-23, 09:45   Link #854
coderlan
Student

just rewatched the first eps again and this time I am not disappointed like last time.

>>awesome art, characters, and also ecchi jokes, yeah!

>>best comedy anime of teh year. agree?
coderlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-23, 17:39   Link #855
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by coderlan View Post
>>best comedy anime of teh year. agree?
Its defiantly going to be the best comedy anime of the year
Old 2010-09-23, 20:39   Link #856
An4rchy99
♥ Ophy~chan ♥

Are they planning to make a second season for this?
Old 2010-09-24, 02:45   Link #857
tsunade666

material wise.......They can make another season but who knows. But if the sales is good and I want another season of setokai.

I want to see Tsuda's school life now that his imouto is with him on the same school.
Old 2010-09-24, 02:52   Link #858
Milfeulle9001

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
material wise.......They can make another season but who knows. But if the sales is good and I want another season of setokai.

I want to see Tsuda's school life now that his imouto is with him on the same school.
She becomes Yokoshima-sensei's deviant apprentice. ◔ ◡ ◔
Old 2010-09-24, 10:53   Link #859
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

There definitely won't be one *next* season as the slots are already all allocated. But next year there will be material from volume 3, 4, and possibly 5 to work with ... so I'd assume that both Working!! and Seitokai Yakuindomo are *possible*.

The industry is really strange in this respect -- many anime shows with very obvious sequel potential in terms of sales and merchandise don't happen. It is almost neurotic the way they seem to cast off obviously successful properties to "do something else". Problem is you can only do so many "something else" properties before they start looking like knockoffs of each other.
Old 2010-09-24, 11:09   Link #860
Ricky Controversy
Frandle & Nightbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
There definitely won't be one *next* season as the slots are already all allocated. But next year there will be material from volume 3, 4, and possibly 5 to work with ... so I'd assume that both Working!! and Seitokai Yakuindomo are *possible*.

The industry is really strange in this respect -- many anime shows with very obvious sequel potential in terms of sales and merchandise don't happen. It is almost neurotic the way they seem to cast off obviously successful properties to "do something else". Problem is you can only do so many "something else" properties before they start looking like knockoffs of each other.
For some reason this made me envision a producer from an anime studio speaking like Woody Allen. "Success makes me very nervous, you know? And I'm not sure that I can give the anime that you want to be receiving."

Tags
comedy, shounen