Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2011-08-09, 22:03   Link #101
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
I will most likely watch and finish fate zero, mirai nikk,i shana III, guilty crown, and c3

i will try gundam Age and another that i can't remember right now.
The title you can't rememeber is Persona 4 or Horizon ?
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-10, 00:42   Link #102
Corwin_r

Send a message via MSN to Corwin_r
I'll probably check out all Fall shows except maybe Mashiro-iro Symphony: Love Is Pure White and Maken-ki, in fact I may give a chance to the former considering Manglobe will be doing it but it's hard to believe anything good can be produced with such an idea/basic concept, hopefully I'm wrong about that.

I'm glad that Madhouse picked up doing a remake of Hunter x Hunter, it definitely deserved a reboot of the franchise. Persona 4 will probably be the show I'm gonna have a love/hate attitude towards to, it was thrilling that they decided on making an anime of it but the prospect of AIC making it isn't exactly assuring. And if Fate/Zero has half the budget Kara no Kyoukai had it will be a blast.

As for other shows, I have slight expectations for some (like Gundam AGE and Guilty Crown for example) but I'll keep my mouth shut until further details become known. Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai will probably be my guilty pleasure show of the season since I'm familiar with the manga/light novel material and find it to be quite amusing despite the silly concept.
Old 2011-08-10, 05:00   Link #103
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin_r View Post
I'll probably check out all Fall shows except maybe Mashiro-iro Symphony: Love Is Pure White and Maken-ki, in fact I may give a chance to the former considering Manglobe will be doing it but it's hard to believe anything good can be produced with such an idea/basic concept, hopefully I'm wrong about that.

I'm glad that Madhouse picked up doing a remake of Hunter x Hunter, it definitely deserved a reboot of the franchise. Persona 4 will probably be the show I'm gonna have a love/hate attitude towards to, it was thrilling that they decided on making an anime of it but the prospect of AIC making it isn't exactly assuring. And if Fate/Zero has half the budget Kara no Kyoukai had it will be a blast.

As for other shows, I have slight expectations for some (like Gundam AGE and Guilty Crown for example) but I'll keep my mouth shut until further details become known. Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai will probably be my guilty pleasure show of the season since I'm familiar with the manga/light novel material and find it to be quite amusing despite the silly concept.
You don't watch Maken-ki because it's too ecchi ?
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-10, 05:29   Link #104
Forsaken_Infinity

Oh damn. Way too many shows to watch and I am gonna have so little time to begin with this fall. FML.

I am definitely definitely watching:
Working!! First season was fabulous max. Totally pumped up for the sequel.
Fate/Zero It's a bit of a "duh..." but I am watching this mainly for Kotomine Kirei, Matou Kariya, Emiya Kiritsugu and Iskander.

And I am definitely watching:
Mirai Nikki YUNO... (yes I am yandere for yanderes.)
Persona 4 The only thing that makes me nervous is that adaptations of big stuff usually fails hard. Fingers crossed.

And I have big hopes for:
Guilty Crown The PV was very interesting and the premise looks like it has potential. Hopefully it pulls through and ends up awesome.
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukanai Is a bit of a "duh..." But AIC D:

The following sound interesting:
Un-Go
Fujilog
Tamayura~Hitotose~
Last Exile: Fam, the silver wing

I am gonna avoid Majikoi (don't want spoilers) and HunterXHunter (time constraints mostly) and Shana III (later when I have time). Will give the rest an episode to impress me.
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-10, 10:02   Link #105
Corwin_r

Send a message via MSN to Corwin_r
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
You don't watch Maken-ki because it's too ecchi ?
I don't mind it being too ecchi, I'm a big fan of Takeda Hiromitsu's other work which are clearly hentai. It's just the fact that it doesn't seem to offer anything new or interesting (except fanservice).
Old 2011-08-11, 21:00   Link #106
AP24

Looking forward to Shana III most, since I've been following this series for a long time altough it is kinda sad that it will finally end soon.

For other sequels, also looking forward to Ika Musume 2 and Working!! 2. I am also gonna be watching Fate/zero, but I don't think watching this will be exciting cause if you had watched Fate/stay night you would know pretty much how Fate/zero will end.

For new series, looking forward to C3 and Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai cause anime based on light novel series have been my favorite lately.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-12, 12:19   Link #107
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Spoiler for Chart:

Upcoming season looks incredible. We're only a little over 3/4 of the way through the year and it's already the best year for anime quite possibly in the new millenium for me (save maybe 2007), but as I mentioned somewhere else, it's looking like it's only going to get better.

Guilty Crown, Fate/Zero, Horizon (3 episodes test will be in effect on this one though), Last Exile, Gundam AGE, Persona 4, Shana III, Phi Brain, Deadman Wonderland OVA, all of these immediately look interesting right off the bat and there's even possible room for other shows to end up interesting. I'm eying Chihayafuru right now for possible quality card battle game content. That's 9 must watchs for me and the makings of a VERY busy anime season.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-12, 12:50   Link #108
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Spoiler for Chart:

Upcoming season looks incredible. We're only a little over 3/4 of the way through the year and it's already the best year for anime quite possibly in the new millenium for me (save maybe 2007), but as I mentioned somewhere else, it's looking like it's only going to get better.

Guilty Crown, Fate/Zero, Horizon (3 episodes test will be in effect on this one though), Last Exile, Gundam AGE, Persona 4, Shana III, Phi Brain, Deadman Wonderland OVA, all of these immediately look interesting right off the bat and there's even possible room for other shows to end up interesting. I'm eying Chihayafuru right now for possible quality card battle game content. That's 9 must watchs for me and the makings of a VERY busy anime season.
that chart is "expired", i think someone already posted the new one
http://neregate.com/blog/wp-content/...1-Anime-v4.jpg
few additions, coppelion disappear, etc2
Old 2011-08-17, 18:34   Link #109
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I think this one is more complete (Update August) :

http://chartfag.files.wordpress.com/...11-chart-1.jpg

Anyway :

Definitely watch SnS & HxH.
MS AGE too but i'm not really hyped about it.

Will try :

- Busou Shinki Moon Angel , looks fun , infinite stratos 2.0 ?
- Guilty Crown , why not , could be a good watch.
- Un-Go , Another detective anime but this time in a near future timeline huh.
- Kyoukai senjou no horizon , harem? fighting girls + some ecchis ?
- Persona 4 , hope it won't be as sleepy as the first.
- Maken-ki , lol the male lead , why not
- Kimi to boku , friendship !
- Mashiro-iro , romance ? well , the plot isn't new , "lucky bastard has entered in a girls private school before merging"
- Last exile , it looks great.
- Bakuman 2 , well have to finish the 1st season first , was so bored..
- Bokuwa tomodachi , romantic comedy ecchis cute moe...
- Maji de watachi , fighting girls harem ? + ecchis.
- Mirai Nikki , it looks great too.
- C3 , really those creepy faces with the big eyes.
- Ben-to , what ? fighting for half price bento

Tekken 3D , hope it won't suck.
The others movies looks interesting.

Last edited by -Sho-; 2011-08-18 at 06:33.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 18:42   Link #110
FireChick

I plan to watch...

Tamayura TV
Kimi to Boku
Shinryaku!? Ika Musume
Hunter x Hunter remake
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 22:59   Link #111
Xacual

Stuff I'm going to try to watch but will likely end up dropping half and watching it all in bulk later:

Tamayura
Ika S2
MajiKoi
C^3
Fate/Zero
Kyoukai Senjou
Persona 4
Boku wa Tomodachi
Working S2
Ben-to

My backlog will probably grow even larger.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 13:31   Link #112
Kunagisa

Yotsuba's list this fall:
Haganai, Bento, Horizon, Ika Musume, Bakuman, Working, P4, Fate/Zero, Shana III, Tamayura, and Mirai Nikki.

Strangely close to my own list =D.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 14:00   Link #113
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Let's see, my list, ordered from highest interest to lowest interest:

1. Guilty Crown - Death Note director with Geass writers behind the script and Kadowaki Satoshi and Yahagi Toshiyuki as chief animation directors. It's literally a dream team. All we need is confirmation that it's 2-cour and I'll be ecstatic.

2. Fate/zero - With the exact same team that produced KnK behind this, I have absolute confidence that they will be able capture the essence of this story.

3. Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon - All types of battles from fleet to sea to superhuman, then we even have politics and a very large and well thought out world to explore. I'm glad Sunrise are the ones producing so they can put the necessary resources behind this to make it work, I just hope that they manage to deliver the story well.

4. Persona 4 - I've never played the games, but they're so highly acclaimed that I can't help but be excited by this as well. The PVs look great also.

5. Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - I'm so glad AIC Build are animating this as well, they did a great job with Oreimo's animation and the PV for this looks beautiful. Now, I hope it lives up to its reputation of being hilarious.

6. UN-GO - The complete original FMA team's take on a Sakaguchi Ango mystery novel? Fuck yes.

7. Gundam AGE- Despite the character designs, the premise really does sound very interesting and I'm excited to see another full 50 episode Gundam.

8. Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle - Junichi Sato directed original animu

9. Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam - The first series was very imaginative and visually stunning for a 2003 anime. Can't wait to see what the follow up has in store.

10. Mirai Nikki - Manga was crazy

11. Tamayura - Junichi Sato directed original animu

12. C-Cube

13. Chihayafuru

14. Shinryaku!? Ika Musume

Not sure how to feel about but watching:

Hunter x Hunter
Shakugan no Shana III
Ben-To
Old 2011-08-20, 01:57   Link #114
ninja_pintu

I already had too many series to watch this fall. Now to add zero 4 to the list as well. I think I am going to be sleep deprived coming season.
Old 2011-08-20, 06:50   Link #115
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Welp we can add Zero no Tsukaima 4 to my list now.
Old 2011-08-20, 09:10   Link #116
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

The one's I'm looking forward to checking out:

* Guilty Crown: Interesting Synopsis, good art, IG and Mecha, what's not to like?
* Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon: this could go either way
* Last Exile: Fam the Silver Wing, liked the first Last exile so...
* Mirai Nikki: Good source material, unknown studio
* Persona 4: Loved the game, but game to Anime adaptations... But if there's one game that can do it, it's Persona 4.
* Coppellion: Sounds interesting
* Gundam Age: It's Gundam, how bad could it be?
DonQuigleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 19:48   Link #117
Nihokon

Anticipating:

Fate/Zero - I refrained myself from reading the novel for this one. Say goodbye to teenagers with their teenage dilemmas.
Persona 4 the animation - duh
Shakugan no Shana III - How many years has it been again? I'm starting to forget the story.
Hunter x Hunter - Brings back childhood memories.
C^3
Boku wa Tomodachi
Working'!!

Majikoi!

Last edited by Nihokon; 2011-08-20 at 20:17.
Nihokon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 22:01   Link #118
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Based off the OVA for Mirai Nikki, I'm really looking forward to it. Seems decent enough to beat a good amount of average animes. Of course that's just pitting it all on what I saw in the OVA.
Old 2011-08-21, 15:06   Link #119
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Started reading the mirai nikki manga recently and found out its getting an anime this fall: what a coincidence!

Can't wait to see some yandere on crack!
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 16:26   Link #120
Echoes

I still just can't comprehend that there's going to be a second season of Shinryaku Ika Musume and Working!! airing at the same time. Those are my two favorite comedies of the last few years by far, and I just can't fully accept that until I'm actually watching it with my own two eyes.

In addition there's Shana III, Fate/Zero and Tamayura, and a bunch of stuff I've never heard of, but that looks really awesome.

Sound way, way too good to be true.

Tags
series