Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
Spoiler for predictions:
let's insert hilarity in it
Spoiler:

btw,
IMO Koro sensei not the one who kill the female teacher in 1st chapter, but I'm sure it's because of him near her, that she's killed. Koro being hunted by Earth so it's no wonder if unintended accident ensues. And may be Koro take out his anger on the moon because of her (hint: Koro mentioned that he was Earth born)
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 09:55   Link #22
marvelB

Quote:
Spoiler for predictions:

Spoiler:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-17, 12:58   Link #23
surerman
Banned

some one just make an assumption that Koro sensei actually human, change/ mutate into tentacle monster due to some unfortunate accident involving the female teacher because of this page and the hint that he was born and raised on Earth, since it's gonna be strange if some tentacle monster hatch and grow without anyone pay attention for it's unique feature (can speak,speed up to march 20, 'living' skin, etc). And whomever responsible keep it a secret or not in the know about the accident
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Spoiler:
no! I think it's more like those in Fumitzuki Gakuen that infected with Hideyoshi-virus. Neutral gender virus that make their dick confused whether must erect or not when Hideyoshi strip
Old 2012-07-18, 02:15   Link #24
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

By the way, I looked at chapter 2 again because I had some suspicions.

Yes, Nagisa's English assignment is completely legible and grammatically correct. I'm totally leaning towards Nagisa being a guy, which makes reading it hysterical.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-22, 16:48   Link #25
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

ch 4

wow the new student kinda badass with secret technique he have. i like knife palm technique

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-23, 09:38   Link #26
marvelB

^Yeah, that a neat trick that the bully kid used. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how many other ways he'll outsmart Koro-sensei.....
Old 2012-07-30, 09:18   Link #27
novalysis

Chapter 4 was impressive. The new character is awesome for the genre of this manga. Of course, in another genre, opinions will differ.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-30, 22:41   Link #28
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Spoiler for ch 5:

It looks like both Karma and Nagisa are intelligent enough to end up in Class E for mysterious (read: cooler) reasons. I really like Nagisa's look as the angel with blue twin-tail "wings" versus Karma the devil. I just hope they put Nagisa in the spotlight again... I expect that to happen by the end of what goes in volume 1.
Old 2012-07-31, 00:40   Link #29
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

that missile cooked takoyaki

Old 2012-07-31, 04:03   Link #30
novalysis

Assasination classroom once again delivers a fascinatingly epic chapter to think about. I wonder how long it would be before an anime is green lighted for this awesome series, but there's a lot of insanely entertaining plot elements, like Missile Takiyoki's.

There's one big plot hole though. Why is Kuro senses short of money?
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 07:09   Link #31
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
There's one big plot hole though. Why is Kuro senses short of money?
He has so many weaknesses despite being seemingly perfect.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-31, 10:34   Link #32
marvelB

Yeah, this chapter was awesome! Karma sure makes for a good rival for Koro-sensei. Playing all those sadistic tricks in order to "break" him..... I doubt they'll be too effective for much longer, though. Can't wait to see how Koro-sensei will "educate" him from this point on.....
Old 2012-08-01, 02:33   Link #33
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
He has so many weaknesses despite being seemingly perfect.
I think he's not even seemingly perfect - Nagisa got the drop on him early on from just being a little observant. All Koro-sensei has going for him so far is Mach 20, it's just that it can be used in so many unpredictable ways.
Old 2012-08-01, 03:26   Link #34
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Too trusting at first, can be a weakness. I wonder if Koro would fall for the same thing later on from different students. Being super paranoid is bad trait for a teacher.
Old 2012-08-07, 19:07   Link #35
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

ch 6

hmm sweet chapter i say. i like how sensei calculate every possibility before he save him

Old 2012-08-07, 21:19   Link #36
surerman
Banned

^
Koro sensei being robbed by his student that he help just a moment ago lol
Old 2012-08-07, 22:18   Link #37
leokiko

I find this manga hilarious, with the original setting and all, but I'm left wondering...how is the author going to keep this fresh as an ongoing series? Is it going to be like Onizuka from now on? You know, with the "unconventional teacher helps students" setting?
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-07, 23:06   Link #38
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leokiko View Post
I find this manga hilarious, with the original setting and all, but I'm left wondering...how is the author going to keep this fresh as an ongoing series? Is it going to be like Onizuka from now on? You know, with the "unconventional teacher helps students" setting?
yep, but it's more grand scale IMO, with Super Dreadnought girl setting gonna involved.
In the near end of term, the World government will do some desperate measure like Nuke all Japan to kill Koro sensei only to make him angry watching his students burn to ash.
And as he can't keep his promise to keep the student safety, he will cast off his plan to blow earth to honor one of his student wishes (just like that female teacher last wish)....to "save Earth and all it's citizen from any harm including you (koro sensei)"
Nagisa is likely the one that will fill that role, and to make it happy end, Nagisa will combined to Koro-Sensei to create Koro Sensei 2.0 to save both of their life

Nagisa: Where am I?
Koro: Earth
Nagisa: WTF? I have tentacle on my back?!
Koro: well...we combined into one to save our life, so you take the front, I'm the back
Nagisa: Nrufufufufu* that funny....!!!!!!

* = Koro-sensei way of laughing
Old 2012-08-08, 03:48   Link #39
Kenn
Stomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by leokiko View Post
There's helping the students, helping Class E's reputation, there's also the story behind Koro-sensei, and don't forget fun story possibilities with events like Cultural/Sports festivals, and Valentines/White day.

I'm all for anything that puts Nagisa in compromising situations where we can question his gender again

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 04:06   Link #40
surerman
Banned

Quote:
There's helping the students, helping Class E's reputation, there's also the story behind Koro-sensei, and don't forget fun story possibilities with events like Cultural/Sports festivals, and Valentines/White day.

I'm all for anything that puts Nagisa in compromising situations where we can question his gender again
yeah, I just found some weird picture, Nagisa being wrapped by Koro Sensei tentacles all around like in H manga while sensei grinning like a rapist and ...there's Koro sensei figma (dunno if it Play Doh or real things)

Tags
action, school