AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-01-10, 23:59   Link #5341
wingman32x

Yeah.. if they go the whole way with this harem plan, Mikan won't be in it for so many reasons in and out of the story. Yabuki has gotten a little bold in the Mikan/Rito front, but I think it stops far short of her being in the harem.

Yui will be interesting. Her ice is definitely melting as the series goes on, but will it be enough by the end of the series? I think she'll be the last person to buy into this, and she'll probably try to spin it when she eventually does.

I don't really see a reason for Saki and co. to be a part of it. That group and Rito have been on different paths throughout both series.

Either way, it'll be interesting to see what becomes of the harem plan. It's been on the back burner for quite a while.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 18:46   Link #5342
sonicgx11

I know this might not happen, but I've been hoping for a chapter with lala and rito's whole day together, maybe pushing the relationship more.
sonicgx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 19:02   Link #5343
Richocet
Lover of Purity

That would be nice and I am wanting that a lot for quite a while now
I'm sure many would agree with me when I say that LalaxRito solo chap has been long overdue
Old 2013-01-16, 20:02   Link #5344
sonicgx11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
That would be nice and I am wanting that a lot for quite a while now
I'm sure many would agree with me when I say that LalaxRito solo chap has been long overdue
Yeah, wayyyy more than that time he was talking to her about why does she make her inventions. They had a decent amount of pages worth Haruna and Rito 2 chapters ago. Why not one with Lala.
sonicgx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 20:34   Link #5345
sky black swordman

I have to agree with you guys that a Rito and Lala chapter is without a doubt needed.
Hopefully we a kiss or something.XD
Old 2013-01-16, 22:21   Link #5346
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Yea I'd say a lala chapter or maybe run or yui chapter
Old 2013-01-17, 01:39   Link #5347
zibi88

well last time we got a haruna chapter... so it would be good if there was a lala chapter now... maybe starting with momo jelous of lala who gained ritos love... asking Lala why she doesnt go on dates... spend more time together or why wont she at least share a kiss with rito which is a proof of love

kinda momo pushing lala to show how deep her love for rito is.... since well momo is crazy about rito and if she was in the same spot as lala (which rito confessed his love to) then rito would have been raped few houndreds times already by her ^^

hmm run chapter for now isnt really nessesery as run is free from the body switching and declared that now she can grab his heart even more...and rito gets soft when he remembers runs tears about her feelings to him on that bridge... so yeah run's moves payed off as it carved inside his head already

yui chapter...well it might be a possibility as lately she was asking people kinda out of jelousy or curiosity if that person was with rito on some day.... like rito walking haruna back home.... so she might get some spotlight now ^^ since she met rito in past and he was different from other boys (kind)... she might want to know him more

yet somehow I have a feeling that this time we will have some nemesis stuff... like she notices rito in the streets and just for fun she starts to tease him (like jumping on him in the middle of crowded street in that bluse only getup [almost naked])... and she just enjoying his frustration and panic expressions (like a sadist :P)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-17, 08:53   Link #5348
sky black swordman

^ I like your idea for that chapter.

On the subject of Yui, I wonder how she react now to seeing Rito and Lala make some development in their relationship. Something her seeing having a deep and meaningful conversation which leds to them possibily hugging or even kiss.

Would she still be all tsundere and say something "how shameless" or something along these lines. Or react in a different way we have yet to she her act?
Old 2013-01-17, 13:02   Link #5349
blade82

i want the new chap to focuse on Nemesis with some flashback maybe with some cameo from blackcats again
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-20, 22:51   Link #5350
ImperialFlameGod8190

Arguing with the nisekoi people gave me an interesting thought. What would happen if Rito learned that Haruna is in love with him just like he's in love with her for Momo that's awesome because that's the linchpin that would unlock the harem plan
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 01:21   Link #5351
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Arguing with the nisekoi people gave me an interesting thought. What would happen if Rito learned that Haruna is in love with him just like he's in love with her for Momo that's awesome because that's the linchpin that would unlock the harem plan
no more like it will be the last nail to the coffin... and most likely the end of the harem plan

Have you already forgotten what dmg Haruna did do Rito when she was drunk for a little while ? one line and Rito already started to question the harem plan.... since she mentioned to him that she belives polygamy is bad as all girls would have a monopoly on him.... so each would backstab the other only to get some alone time with rito

if haruna confesses and rito does the same then its bye bye for harem plan...since haruna would not agree for harem option thinking its wrong (acting like the last sane person).... so momo should for now separate rito from haruna at all costs and make sure rito accepts the harem plan himself with other girls... only to end it up with haruna as last person.... if she doesnt agree then he at least would have other girls :P

besides I think momo should focus on the other side for the harem plan.... kinda get all girls involved and simply ask what to they think of such option... simply explain the situation and make the girls think about it for a while.... like get rito in such way or none and suffer that they didnt win his love as 1v1

Since if the girls get converted they can just corner rito to the wall and force him to the harem plan xD since if girls would give green light then rito should accept it no problem ^

Last edited by zibi88; 2013-01-21 at 01:44.
Old 2013-01-22, 10:56   Link #5352
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Yep. Cornering Rito with love seems to be what Momo is aiming for right now, with the siege of love strategy. Basically, she doesn't want to give Rito a way out. She's pretty persistent and that is quite amazing for her.
Old 2013-01-22, 11:48   Link #5353
zibi88

but still she's doing all this becouse of her own personal love for rito... the harem plan is just an excuse (her own words from the festival chapter) for her to get at least a little of ritos love.... since she belives that herself she wont be able to make rito see her as love interest... as she is younger then him so she is just afraid of rejection... since she loves him soooooo much... but when she confesses and he rejects it she will be devastated and wont be able to find happiness ever again so in harem between other girls she can feel more secure from rejection...

Personaly I kinda hope for a chapter that concerns Momo's personal feelings development... like she starts to feel more jelous of other girls... like rito has more close contact with other girls then her.... even through she went naked to ritos bath or bad... constantly tries different erotic moves which is very emmberesing for him... and rito doesnt give any positive response to those affections

so it would be nice for a chapter with momo and rito only... like they spend a whole day together while having some fun.... so it would kinda mess with momo's perception of the harem plan like if she really wants to have all those different girls taking her rito away for themselfs....kinda if there will be so many more grown up girls around rito...they might push her aside as she is still to young and take rito away from her anyways xD

A Rin chapter would be nice too... since in festival chapter I noticed that when Saki was having good time with Zastin (1panel) only Aya was smiling... wihle rin was all gloomy and annoyed.... so it would be good if she met rito in the city and they tag along for a while... so Rin could notice Ritos normal side not the "god-fall-echi moves"... without momo's notice as she would try to disturb those two and it would end up in disaster ^^

I kinda think that Momo should be the one to marry rito as first or 2nd after lala... becouse compared to Lala momo is more aware of surroundings and the person she loves is all the time on her mind...during day and during night...be it at home or be it at school.... she thinks allways about rito and how she wants to spend some time alone with him.... while Lala doesnt give a damn about rito... she backed off for harunas sake way to much... its hard to call them even fiances's... or marriage partners... rito never kissed lala...never went on a 1v1 date with her... or doesnt even spend some alone time with each other to learn about each other more

I belive momo knows about rito WAY WAY more then Lala does... be it that momo saw ritos junk (lala mostly didnt)... momo knows ritos likes and dislikes...his hobbies and interests.... lala well might not have a clue.... momo does lots of skinship with rito to show her affection to him... lala doesnt do that now for harunas sake... well lala is clusless so she was talking about "I love you" for long time with ease.... while momo is in different position... she is younger so might not think she is ready for romance....doesnt want to hurt big sisters feelings as she is important to her too... and ritos crush on haruna is another problem... so her saying "I love you" might not have any effect on rito in the end.... but still she acts kinda like a girlfriend...thinking about the person she loves all the time ^^

Last edited by zibi88; 2013-01-22 at 12:01.
Old 2013-01-22, 18:07   Link #5354
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Ok when's the next chapter again coming out?
Old 2013-01-22, 18:10   Link #5355
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Next week.
Old 2013-01-22, 18:49   Link #5356
Zoofranz

I agree on Lala needing her chapter. I always liked Haruna over her but it's just to weird to see Lala now as a secondary character.
Zoofranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-27, 18:54   Link #5357
mark1246

2 more days i hope?
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 04:24   Link #5358
Unnamed player

Spoiler pics from Chapter 28. Only NSFW pics at the moment.
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Unnamed player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-29, 04:35   Link #5359
Used Can

MUH DICK!

Man, gotta love Kyouko.
Old 2013-01-29, 04:36   Link #5360
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unnamed player View Post
Spoiler pics from Chapter 28. Only NSFW pics at the moment.
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
FINALLY!
a Kyoko chapter!

dat faucet. dose droplets of water.
The one with the eyeball (Yami's) from before was missable, but this is way too obvious not to see. I can't believe it passed through

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen