Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-07-11, 22:54   Link #21
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sx3
man.. you know whats like annoying me. this whole stargazer thisn is set to be like 15 minutse an episode. how the hell do you do much in 3 episodes with a time span of 45 minutes with 4 new gundams.
Of course you can't do much in 45 minutes! Its obviously a ploy to sell more Gundam model kits on behalf of Bandai! Hell, I already am a victim, with a HG Strike Noir sitting beside me, right now. XD

- Tak
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 22:56   Link #22
DarkWarrior
Anaheim Electronics

I love the design and the sleek color scheme. The ring does look a bit odd, but I'll wait until I see it in action before passing judgement.

The only problem is that it's an exploration MS, which means no exciting combat.. not to mention that it's probably going to have a ridiculously short amount of screentime. So when we do get to see it, what's it going to do.. fly around the screen for a couple of minutes and look at some rocks?
DarkWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 22:58   Link #23
SNT1
r0x0rz j00r b0x0rz

maybe its a 30 minute chase tryin to catch stargazer and strike noir comes up short with ACME beam cannons as Stargazer goes "beep beep"?
SNT1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 23:02   Link #24
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sx3
i dont really get that, if theres only 3 episodes how is stage 1, july 14 - 18, are they airing the same episode over and over and over? or are they gonna episodes or something -.-, if its only 45 minutes in this ova, we wont get to see enough gundam action and story development -.-
This is an ONA... Meaning you watch it by streaming it off the internet. Those are the dates in which the show is available for streaming.
Old 2006-07-11, 23:08   Link #25
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
And obviously 14th of July would be an awesome date.

I hope it really have a plot though.
kct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 23:09   Link #26
sx3
0 Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNT1
im banking on a 45 minute gunpla commercial, which is fine by me, as long as its action packed. (screw plot) I survived watching a show some people say a "50 episode gunpla commercail", after all...
hahah, agreed! screw the storyline and everything, we want ACTION XD I hope stargazer is going to get some crazy weapons and kicks major ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
This is an ONA... Meaning you watch it by streaming it off the internet. Those are the dates in which the show is available for streaming.
Oh thanks alot man, do we stream it on friday off the site?
sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 23:11   Link #27
X207
Gamyūsa

and wat source will stream the eps?
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 23:16   Link #28
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sx3
man.. you know whats like annoying me. this whole stargazer thisn is set to be like 15 minutse an episode. how the hell do you do much in 3 episodes with a time span of 45 minutes with 4 new gundams.

Stage 1 - July 14 to August 18
Stage 2 - August 18 to September 22
Stage 3 - September 22 to October 10

i dont really get that, if theres only 3 episodes how is stage 1, july 14 - 18, are they airing the same episode over and over and over? or are they gonna episodes or something -.-, if its only 45 minutes in this ova, we wont get to see enough gundam action and story development -.-

Well if it's just a visual feast with good music that'll be fine...

There's nothing in anime (that's a 15 minute OVA) could ever get me really excited...As I've described before 15 mins doesn't even give you a good a$$-print in the sofa...I just hope it's good enuff to were Bandai may let these new directors, writers, and MS creators get a chance at doing a new series over the last staff...If I'm not mistaken that's a rumor for why this was done in the first place (To give a new staff a chance to produce something and see how that is recieved)...So far in the categorey of MS design they are impressing me much more than the last staff that puts a gold belt on Freedom and calls it Strike Freedom >_>....
Old 2006-07-11, 23:23   Link #29
M_Flores
Count of Monte Dorifto

Send a message via MSN to M_Flores
15 minutes and only 3 episodes - how much action and plot can u squish within that?
Character introduction + development would take at least 10 minutes, that's more than half of the first episode gone. Plus the introduction of the situation/problem within the plot, that would take another 10 minutes, which is already almost two episodes.

So I'm guessing the final episode would be a recap of SEED, lol.
M_Flores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 23:27   Link #30
sx3
0 Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Flores
15 minutes and only 3 episodes - how much action and plot can u squish within that?
Character introduction + development would take at least 10 minutes, that's more than half of the first episode gone. Plus the introduction of the situation/problem within the plot, that would take another 10 minutes, which is already almost two episodes.

So I'm guessing the final episode would be a recap of SEED, lol.
well its 45 minutse in total. so i guess we can get a quick outline of each character, and the gundams in action. wont be as good as litearlly having 3 episodes but it will do
Old 2006-07-11, 23:53   Link #31
Syn13
Sui Yein Ng 13

Thats like 1 1/2 of F91 movie, and look what happened to that...The concept was suppose to be good but because it was so short, many things were left open.

I like the Stargazer, reminds me of Sandrock custom and the Outframe from the first picture, the picture from the link looks like X-1(Crossbone) with Strike plus the arms or Strike Freedom.
Syn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-11, 23:55   Link #32
sx3
0 Gundam

wow 1 1/2, so short lol
Old 2006-07-12, 00:56   Link #33
Syn13
Sui Yein Ng 13

^ Oops, meant 1/2 of the movie length.
Syn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-12, 01:48   Link #34
rpgman1

Is it just me or does that ring look razor sharp? Kinda reminds me of Tira's weapon from SCIII.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-12, 02:10   Link #35
sx3
0 Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgman1
Is it just me or does that ring look razor sharp? Kinda reminds me of Tira's weapon from SCIII.
thats what i thought but if you look at the second image at the website you acn see inside the ring and outside some openings
Old 2006-07-12, 03:55   Link #36
flamingtroll

Quote:
For some reason the ring on its back reminds me of something out of victory gundam.
Thats my thought exactly. My view of Stargazer is:

Zannack

+

God Gundam Hypermode (with the ring light)
flamingtroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-12, 06:08   Link #37
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207
and wat source will stream the eps?
http://www.b-ch.com/sg/
Old 2006-07-12, 07:08   Link #38
Akyra

Hmmm, some dude actually created a Striker pack that looks similar. On a Strike Gundam of course, and coincidentally, the colour scheme is VERY similar too.

http://www.fichtenfoo.com/02GiantRob...obiStrike.html
Akyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-12, 07:15   Link #39
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akyra
Hmmm, some dude actually created a Striker pack that looks similar. On a Strike Gundam of course, and coincidentally, the colour scheme is VERY similar too.

http://www.fichtenfoo.com/02GiantRob...obiStrike.html
Actually Stargazer reminded me of the same, this ninja striker pack custom is quite well known I think.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-12, 08:37   Link #40
nhoc_kun

Send a message via Yahoo to nhoc_kun
I like the design and of course the color of Stargazer.... It's kinda connect to the real life that Non-pilot could save human life... but that remained me of "irobot" and "stealth" and some of the movies that talked about their machines had feeling and going crazy at the end that could control ITSELF.... i just hope that's not apprear on Stargazer, if not it's kinda boring.....