AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-26, 09:32   Link #1
krispin149
漫画家

[Manga] The white snake story...

Anybody else worried about the white snake story Sarutobi told Orochimaru? If this story is any indication to foreshadow Orochimaru's return, we can try to predict how he may come back.
Old 2007-03-26, 12:10   Link #2
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Oro isn't gone, merly sidelined.

I've said it before, but atm Sasuke's will to kill his brother is too strong for anything to stand in it's way, not friendship, not love & certainly not some crazy world domination guy :P

My guess it that Oro will return once Sasuke's will have been broken or subdued. This will only happen if Itachi is killed by sasuke or another....Itachi dieing is just not an option, Sasuke is hellbent on his demise.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 13:16   Link #3
baalthaczaar

so is it safe to say that oro would be sasuke's version of the naruto's kyuubi. like how the eight tailed beast in the folk-lore is yamata no orochi??
maybe?
baalthaczaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 02:51   Link #4
Ichimaru

i say oro is only subdue in another dimension where he is able to move freely due to his immortal jutsu, unless sasuke can put a seal on himself like the seal on kyubi limiting his movement and control of the container.
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 06:03   Link #5
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by baalthaczaar View Post
so is it safe to say that oro would be sasuke's version of the naruto's kyuubi. like how the eight tailed beast in the folk-lore is yamata no orochi??
maybe?
Y'know...I kinda like this idea a little bit...setting aside the fact that it would make Sasuke even more REdiculous...

Oro becoming the 8-Tailed Beast (we know that the Shukaku was once human, and I've been pondering about the Kitsune and Madera)...nifty idea.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-28, 08:10   Link #6
Hir0

for some reason, i dont think oro would die yet, it doesnt exactly feel right having oro die without Jiraiya and Tsunade around

Since Kabuto was in that dimension, could he have taken over him instead? lol
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote